thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was whining about it the other week. Maybe if she cut back on her Asos deliveries they would’ve been able to afford a few more months off with him

Reactions: 2
Watching her instagram stories today and she videos the baby in his car seat fast asleep and he wasn’t wearing his seatbelt correctly. I know kids can be fidgety and wriggly but they really should be strapped into their car seats correctly. Why do people put it out there to so many people because it’s only going to cause backlash 🙄

I thought that too, the straps were just hanging down loosely over his shoulders. 😳 There really is no point investing in brand new car seats to then not bother securing the baby correctly.

Another video of her waking him and she cuts it off right before I can guarantee he cries!!!!

Does this girl think shes some for of celebrity? She bangs on about her house like she owns it. Its owed half by the council! I saw it on rightmove. What does she think she is some celebtity endorsing and advertising all the time. Actually makes me laugh. Poor kid

Reactions: 3
Does this girl think shes some for of celebrity? She bangs on about her house like she owns it. Its owed half by the council! I saw it on rightmove. What does she think she is some celebtity endorsing and advertising all the time. Actually makes me laugh. Poor kid
Does she not own it then?
Can you private message me the address? I want a nosy x

Shes the only person in the world to have a baby that has a cold 😴 why would you take your kid to A&E with a cold. Boring.com

• Angry
Shes the only person in the world to have a baby that has a cold 😴 why would you take your kid to A&E with a cold. Boring.com
Exactly what I thought!!! Everything is about her. She acts like shes the only girl to have a baby. Shes an absolute bore.
He is always not well, have you noticed that?
And why does he still look like a 4 month old?!

• Angry
Exactly what I thought!!! Everything is about her. She acts like shes the only girl to have a baby. Shes an absolute bore.
He is always not well, have you noticed that?
And why does he still look like a 4 month old?!
Maybe if she stopped sterilising the whole house he wouldn't always be so bloody poorly she boils all his toys every week! Only kid in the world to have a cold after going to nursery.... also If your child is that sick why is she filming him with the flash on right in his face whilst he is sleeping and putting it on social media ??!! Bet she wouldn't like it done to her. What a luxury to have a week off to look after him unlike all the other mothers out there who actually work full time.

Reactions: 3
Maybe if she stopped sterilising the whole house he wouldn't always be so bloody poorly she boils all his toys every week! Only kid in the world to have a cold after going to nursery.... also If your child is that sick why is she filming him with the flash on right in his face whilst he is sleeping and putting it on social media ??!! Bet she wouldn't like it done to her. What a luxury to have a week off to look after him unlike all the other mothers out there who actually work full time.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw how often she cleans his toys. I hardly ever (if ever) clean my little one’s and he he’s only ever had chicken pox and a mild cold (touch wood). She always goes that extra mile with everything when it’s unnecessary

I never cleaned my daughters toys and she’s had probably two colds, a sickness bug and chicken pox in her 10 years lmao.
It’s disgusting how she’s posting pics and videos of him when he’s looked so poorly. Give him some bloody privacy.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a clue do she would not have asked so many stupid questions .He need to build up his own immune system . Stop with the sterilising you are just making it worse for him. Wrap him up stick him in the pram go for walk get some fresh air in to him. Far better for him .

I think she’s just quite anxious and wants to be seen as doing the best she can. She doesn’t know what to do so she’s just doing what she can (e.g. massively overly sterilising things). My two are older children but I would only ever sterilise their toys if they had a stomach bug (which they rarely ever got). I do think she’s a good mum, but what I don’t like about her is the constant ads and swipe ups 🙄 it’s all so disingenuous and has a very obvious tone of “buy this so I can earn a few quid!”

Reactions: 1
Why is she in a shoe shop getting that baby's feet measured he can't walk! He doesn't need anything on his feet yet, why is she so desperate to move on to the next stage.

Reactions: 4
Why is she in a shoe shop getting that baby's feet measured he can't walk! He doesn't need anything on his feet yet, why is she so desperate to move on to the next stage.
She’s a complete moany try hard. She makes me head hurt.