thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does go on, She's just like every other annoying instamum now with one narrative 'adoration and love only here' dare anyone else actually have an opinion other than Hers, I unfollowed after her big rant because she asked and 70% were not interested in her boring AD/swipe up/earn me some extra money 💤

Reactions: 1
I wonder where she will be moving into another shared ownership council house or if hes actually brought her own house. Shes a good catfish when taking photos of her house as the videos looks like a totally different home

I wonder where she will be moving into another shared ownership council house or if hes actually brought her own house. Shes a good catfish when taking photos of her house as the videos looks like a totally different home
It looks a bit of a mess to be honest (Not moving mess but cheap vinyl etc and the garden)

Yeah just shows how a good angle and edit can make a pretty average house look good

Regardless of where she’s moving too, I doubt they can buy her a less monotone, annoying voice!

Reactions: 2
Where is it she lives? Didn’t realise it was council? I’m intrigued by the whole ‘I’ll fill you in why are moving blah blah blah’

Looks like she’s moved from a well presented house in a nice street to a sh*thole. The pic she shared of the security cam the road doesn’t look nice either.

Why the duck does she keep referring to Carter as C, stop trying to make ‘C’ happen, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she keep referring to Carter as C, stop trying to make ‘C’ happen, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

😂 this is so funny, I don't understand why she calls him C?! He already has a short name why would you shorten it to a single letter. Poor kids getting more chub by the day. I saw her stories at Easter 'moaning' about how much they got gifted from their friends and family! I can't belive how monotone and boring she is, such an ungrateful materialistic brat!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known a child to be fed so much! Every.single.video.... he is eating!

Reactions: 4
New to this thread 🙋🏻‍♀️ So she irritates me daily as it is however Can someone correct me but did i just hear and see her say that her kid cant have the barney bears because they have chocolate in them? But is allowed the vanilla ones, pom bears, processed chicken nuggets and fish fingers. Brioche buns and alphabites???? Where the bleeping fuk is the logic in that?????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread 🙋🏻‍♀️ So she irritates me daily as it is however Can someone correct me but did i just hear and see her say that her kid cant have the barney bears because they have chocolate in them? But is allowed the vanilla ones, pom bears, processed chicken nuggets and fish fingers. Brioche buns and alphabites???? Where the bleeping fuk is the logic in that?????
Don’t forget the cheese toastie with two different types of cheese 🧀

Here we have some yoggys and and some nuggys for little un.

Please, please, shut the duck up. Your child is overweight because you NEVER STOP FEEDING HIM. A chocolate barney bear is the least of your troubles love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little Mrs doesn’t have a clue how to look after that child . Over fed the poor kid looks so miserable all the time . ,trying so hard to push him on which obviously he is not up to it. to do bits of craft activities which he is not capable of doing , at his age she is trying to push him to far which obviously he is not capable of doing . She is all push push push. And no I’m not a troll don’t start with the tantrums little lady .

• Haha
Reactions: 3