thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think tattlers will break into her house and risk prison for £90 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think tattlers will break into her house and risk prison for £90 😂
No but the point is you build it up over the year, so towards the end of the year in theory she will have a large chunk of money in that folder. A lot of local people follow her on Instagram and it’s not hard to work out where her house is. If someone wanted to rob her they very easily could

Reactions: 2
I was surprised to see her saying she is a size 10-12 and only 5ft. Obvs a size 10-12 isn’t big at all, but Rey has always been obsessed with her weight even before children. At one point (I think after C was born) it became obvious she had some issues around food.

She has been hinting at being frustrated with C a lot lately, but of course Bonnie has been the perfect angel baby.

Reactions: 5
She’s really trying to be an Insta mummy hun again isn’t she. Spamming us all with constant ads and press trips and grid posts. Again moaning about Carter but making out like Bonnie is the golden child.

She’s really trying to be an Insta mummy hun again isn’t she. Spamming us all with constant ads and press trips and grid posts. Again moaning about Carter but making out like Bonnie is the golden child.
She’s literally had a gifted holiday hoeseasons, gifted family visit to the Ivy in bath, gifted/ad collab with the shoe place all in the space of 2 weeks, and having a meltdown about life being too overwhelming in between! Read the room Rey 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s literally had a gifted holiday hoeseasons, gifted family visit to the Ivy in bath, gifted/ad collab with the shoe place all in the space of 2 weeks, and having a meltdown about life being too overwhelming in between! Read the room Rey 😂
She had that PR package too with some matching cardigans/dresses for her and golden child Bonnie, which they wore to (most probably) a free photoshoot for “breastfeeding mamas” with that bloody Apryl Drewe woman. Lol at them being friends again though

Reactions: 1
She had that PR package too with some matching cardigans/dresses for her and golden child Bonnie, which they wore to (most probably) a free photoshoot for “breastfeeding mamas” with that bloody Apryl Drewe woman. Lol at them being friends again though
Did they fall out??

I know of them all through friends of friends and where I grew up. I’ve been away from there for a long long time now and short of still having some people on my social media who know them, kills me that I never found out what the big fall out was over haha because Rey was bridesmaid for someone in the big group then something happened and it split them in half.
AD is the only woman to ever have kids, breastfeed and work don’t you know! 😂

I know of them all through friends of friends and where I grew up. I’ve been away from there for a long long time now and short of still having some people on my social media who know them, kills me that I never found out what the big fall out was over haha because Rey was bridesmaid for someone in the big group then something happened and it split them in half.
AD is the only woman to ever have kids, breastfeed and work don’t you know! 😂
I also know them through friends of friends but have lived away from that town for about 8years now :)

• Haha
So now she has a blue tick on Instagram. Would she have had to have bought it? 😂

Reactions: 1
Rey: I’m not going to be sharing anything about my new job on social media

Also Rey: Here’s a photo of me in my hospital scrubs telling you all I work in a healthcare setting without actually telling you I work in a healthcare setting

shouldn’t be surprised though as this is the same woman who went off on a full on sanctimonious high horse rant over how she will never ever show her children’s faces online ever again, yet when ads were involved she had no issue with it then 🙃

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

If she is working in the Oxfordshire University foundation trust I can easily find out through my job. I might see if I can find out exactly what her new job role is just to be nosey.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It seriously bugs me that she is AAAAAALLLLLL about Bonnie and everything is always to do with her, yet she rarely posts about Carter unless it’s to complain about how difficult he’s been

It seriously bugs me that she is AAAAAALLLLLL about Bonnie and everything is always to do with her, yet she rarely posts about Carter unless it’s to complain about how difficult he’s been
I can’t believe she took herself and Bonnie off to have a photoshoot and left Carter out. It’s all about Bonnie all the time.

I can’t believe she took herself and Bonnie off to have a photoshoot and left Carter out. It’s all about Bonnie all the time.
Exactly. It’s just obvious blatant favouritism because Bonnie is a baby girl and more instagrammable than 4yr old Carter. It’s not even the fact that she shows him a quarter of the amount she shows Bonnie, it’s just that she only ever seems to complain about him.

Posts one story about how all she’s done is shout at Carter all day and then immediately posts another story about how cute Bonnie is and how much she loves her 🫠

• Sad