thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s off again bragging about her weight - she’s got a very unhealthy attitude to food etc I hope no teens are following her taking her advice
I’m getting fed up her smug face
She is one massive dick!!!! There are people out there with a 38in waist (after losing weight) like myself who are happy and proud.
Peace out. DICK.

Oh and shes gorged on more tit today so I look forward to the syn free spag bol she makes tomorrow 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 1
Rey was best friends with her I remember them being together everyday but actually did noticed she had not posted anything about her in ages. Rey seems the kind of girl to fall out with friends regularly.... judging by the state of her mates at that white party I can see why!! Looking back at her

Reactions: 3
laughing my arse off about the Spain quarantine. Poor Rey Rey won’t be able to go out every night for food / drink, have parties, be as least socially distanced as possible like ‘rona’ has gone for a whole two weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh id love to see the smjg that’s now wiped off her face 😂

Can’t be doing her “travel scam” any good

After a little stalk on that drew woman. Why on earth does she colour her moles in on her face 😂 some pics they are very light when she's got no make up on and others where she has make up on they look like she's drawn them on with eyebrow pencil 🤢

Another MyKonO$ lover who thinks she's a professional photographer and the only one on the earth that has children and also LOVES the sound of her scrawny voice 🥴

• Haha
After a little stalk on that drew woman. Why on earth does she colour her moles in on her face 😂 some pics they are very light when she's got no make up on and others where she has make up on they look like she's drawn them on with eyebrow pencil 🤢

Another MyKonO$ lover who thinks she's a professional photographer and the only one on the earth that has children and also LOVES the sound of her scrawny voice 🥴
You can see why they were friends

I’m very surprised she hasn’t got a thread of her own...

I’m very surprised she hasn’t got a thread of her own...
The Drew woman seems harmless enough. I don’t think there’s much to say about her. My friend who lives in Didcot went to the same secondary school as her and said she was a massive drip and would cry all the time 😂

The Drew woman seems harmless enough. I don’t think there’s much to say about her. My friend who lives in Didcot went to the same secondary school as her and said she was a massive drip and would cry all the time 😂
I can see this! 🤣 I bet she still had a dummy and slept in her mums bed until she was 10

So not only is her husband 'toddy' only 5ft duck all but he is also a fan of shaving his legs 😳😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s now decided not to show face shots of ‘C’
I noticed this too and I do commend her; however, if you scroll down only a little way on her insta page she has loads of his pictures showing his face?! Surely she would go through and remove all the pictures showing his face?

I noticed this too and I do commend her; however, if you scroll down only a little way on her insta page she has loads of his pictures showing his face?! Surely she would go through and remove all the pictures showing his face?
This is exactly what I thought! Maybe she will, I hope it lasts! Also Petty I know but I hate the photos with emojis on the face always seems silly just cut them out or do the nice side of face look 🙈

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s still happy to sell him off in the #ad posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a prize prat, there’s so many faults in her latest self absorbed rant where do you begin?
She says “I should never of shared Carter after tattle formed an opinion on him” I’m sure that should read “I should never of exploited Carter for money from the day he was born exposing him to god knows who - I feel so stupid and regretful” and her saying “I don’t thinks it’s safe letting people know when you’re going away” should be rephrased to “I was a stupid bint who put my ability to brag to strangers before my families safety, again, I feel so stupid and regretful” Why are all these influencers so surprised about pedophiles and predators on the internet all of a sudden?! Did they really originally think it was safe to share pictures of young children online with no way to monitor or track where the content ends up? Absolute insanity.

Reactions: 6
What a prize prat, there’s so many faults in her latest self absorbed rant where do you begin?
She says “I should never of shared Carter after tattle formed an opinion on him” I’m sure that should read “I should never of exploited Carter for money from the day he was born exposing him to god knows who - I feel so stupid and regretful” and her saying “I don’t thinks it’s safe letting people know when you’re going away” should be rephrased to “I was a stupid bint who put my ability to brag to strangers before my families safety, again, I feel so stupid and regretful” Why are all these influencers so surprised about pedophiles and predators on the internet all of a sudden?! Did they really originally think it was safe to share pictures of young children online with no way to monitor or track where the content ends up? Absolute insanity.
I think shes blocked me as I can't see her ranty stories anymore. Its awful and sickening to know that there are people out there using images of other peoples children and using them without permission. BUT what does she expect posting her whole life on social media. She can't help but be a braggy twit about everything shes acting like shes a bleeping z-lister. Everyone on here knows where she lives as shes always posting about it! A quick search on rightmove and you can find out the street of where these idotic 'influencers' live