Thewelshrunner and Kellogs_ontherun #2 roll those dice but please ignore their advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt does not look ok in that pic, still can't open his eyes. No mention of the other kids, probably all at their dads for the weekend.

All along she's said she has no idea what marathon pace will be, she'll still be just as clueless as us after not doing any long runs, will definitely go out too fast and bonk.
Welsh Tits is seriously injured

Reactions: 7
Away for 2 weeks and out running straight away I would kill the husband if he even dared do such a thing - never mind the fact she was at a running a camp! I mean honestly!

Matt looks knackered… if he is injured or something is going on, why doesn’t he just say, he always shares the highs the training etc but never when something isn’t right. I find the runners who actually share their injuries and stuff so much more “relatable” (I hate that word 🙈) bet it will be a crazy 2 weeks of training in that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Long run incoming tomorrow without a doubt. Watch for a 50 mile week next week too. She’s gonna get in the catch up wagon whilst the rest of us are tapering 🤷‍♀️
Good. I hope it hurts.

The last thing she should have done after a LH flight was a fast run like that. Her body has been through enough over the last 2 weeks, it was stressed from the altitude and lack of proper nutrition so that run wouldn’t have helped one bit. It was just to show everyone (and her ego and WR)she could run under 9mm- not for 26 miles though Kel eh?

A family walk to get the blood moving would have been the best thing and then keep to the 2 week taper plan.

As it is, we have forced smiles, and fake reunion crap just for Instagram. Well you aren’t fooling anyone here. Good luck to the both of you.

Needless to say, the trail runner who pulled out of P24 has been really honest about suffering post covid. Today she officially announced her withdrawal from Manchester. She has shown her training since she was able to run and why it was so important to take it slow, not aim for Manchester and what her LT goals are. It is like a breath of fresh air following her.

Reactions: 10
Long haul flight straight into a harder effort run. Well done Kelly.....

That run was likely for her to make up for the last 2 weeks but I actually wouldn't be surprised if her and Welsh Tits had an argument and she needed to get out of the house leading to him and his tired eyes going out to surprise her/make up for it to then play happy families.

Reactions: 11
They both look so old and knackered…. To say they are younger then me, my hubby thought they was older.
They both look like they could sleep for a week.

And going running right away, we’ll if I did that my hubby would have my bags at the door when I come back from the run. Having two weeks away from the family, and going running right away is madness.

To me it shows what is really important to them RUNNING….. There’s more to life then just running… don’t get me wrong I love my running, but I will never let it get in the way of family.

Reactions: 8
That run was a run for herself, I bet she was panicking about her fitness. She had to do that and do it ‘quick’ for her. To check that 2 weeks in Kenya doing Jack hadn’t fucked her completely. Meanwhile Matt still on the bike and still hiding what is clearly an injury. Which I’m sure he’ll deny.
She will start Manchester, but she will bonk, have no doubt about that.
Totally agree, probably been panicking she has lost her fitness.

Reactions: 3
I came on here just to say that I can’t believe she’s gone straight out for a run. What the hell!

Reactions: 9
can we have a mention of the name Welsh Tits and use of the word bonk please 😂
The Welsh Runner and Kelloggs on the Run: Manchester and Rotterdam edition: Bonk, bail or BQ for Kelly? Bonk, bail or beating Bester for Welsh Tits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He looks AWFUL in that photo of them today. I can’t help but think he’s medicating for something and that is the reason for his half conscious state.

He looks AWFUL in that photo of them today. I can’t help but think he’s medicating for something and that is the reason for his half conscious state.
I do hope he’s ok. Looking at him I do think he’s unwell and on medication.

Reactions: 2
New thread .. Lessons in bonking your marathon by Kipchoge Cymru Tits and Nutelloggs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.