Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I made a couple of comments about the sun beds thing. It’s obviously totally fine for people to use sunbeds if they want to but I just don’t think it’s responsible to ‘advertise’ them as an influencer. I think a lot of influencers want the positive comments but not the negatives and unfortunately that is the price they pay. I can’t think of anything worse than being out there for the world to criticise. How would you even find out you’re on tattle? Google yourself? 🤨 xx

Just looking back at the messages and there’s 3 comments on this thread from one user which I think is her
Which ones ?

mrshan17

Chatty Member
She's ruined her lips, you can see where she's been injected in them and it looks awful. And yes the tongue thing is rank..it does look like a lump of pus on her tongue ..yuck !
Yeah it’s that dark line around the top as well. The put a lip plumper on?! Wtf

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I’m glad it’s new look as she will probably get more of a following from it and it’ll be interesting to watch her change. As if she’s gone out in that co ord. she had it on all day.. what’s in the suitcase? 😂

8E1BED8F-4909-43ED-BDF7-4EE570FADBF4.jpeg

size 24 my arse

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I honestly wouldn’t have known she’d had hair and make up done, what a waste of time
I wouldn’t have either. Like when she says oh she’s absolutely amazing. Is she though? She probably is usually but I cannot believe she looks the same! Literally the same. In fact she probably looks worse minus the filters. Day in bed tomorrow for Gemma

Nah she's just one of those people that is just bloody miserable and never finds the joy in anything, watching her open all those gifted advent calendars last year it was very apparent she never finds the happy in anything...She has no personality and is completely humourless. And tbh I'm not surprised she has no friends.
True, she just seems miserable

I call that a mood hoover 🙄😂
Oh god yeah, I skipped through those stories where she sat and opened all those advent calenders.
Painfully like waiting for your kid to finish one of their stories that is all fingers and thumbs.. I roll my eyes excessively when she umms and ahhs over 3 stories with no actual words / content!

Thing is, there must be a reason she doesn't find joy in anything. It's not normal be
When the dark cards ink on one of the calendars got on her hands it was like the end of the World! Even when it happened every single day she still had as much distain for it!!!

mrshan17

Chatty Member
She doesn’t seem to like Starbucks coffee much, calling it bitter and burnt, so why spend so much on it?
and you just know she’s secretly thrilled that people are talking about her
Bit harsh saying it tastes burnt. It’s ok though. She can say whatever she wants.
I meant she’s harsh by the way lol x

mrshan17

Chatty Member
She looked lovely like her hair and make up. Not sure about the shirt. Think she suits more fitting clothes x

Dvq2211

Oh dear her lips ...she needs to watch those stories back and see how wonky and out symmetry they look ...can't believe she actually pays someone to do that to her !
Had a few days off Instagram stories due to a bereavement and I’ve just caught up on stories. Came to say this. They are so different!!