Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
she always looks so pissed off
Send that poor cat home
I have two cats and a puppy and my eldest cat goes in someone else’s house. It’s great until the neighbour decides he wants him out and asks me to go get him. If you don’t want someone’s pet coming in all the time then don’t invite them in. They don’t understand that they can sometimes go in but not always lol. X

mrshan17

Chatty Member
Yes to this . And the fact she hasn't worked out for herself that her engagement is rubbish because her content is rubbish speaks volumes! And of course she went to the gym last night and is going again today ..bored off Gemma seriously! Its the equivalent of someone telling you they use the toilet everyday ..we don't need to know !

Her lack of imagination and creativity is baffling tbh. She has this platform that she could do soo much with but her lack of any sparkle or excitement to produce interesting content begs the question why does she even bother? Surely she can't be that desperate for the odd freebie dress which she doesn't even like!
I don’t see what she gets out of it, like you say it’s the odd free things .. I used to really like her but I don’t know what’s happened, she comes on talking about the most mundane things. Interested to see what this thing is coming up but again, moaning about how early she has to get the train, everything centres around her sleep it’s really bizarre I seriously think she needs to go to a doctor cause there’s no way she should be as tired as she is. X

mrshan17

Chatty Member
If she can tuck the straps that the bodysuit should fasten into her bra, the bodysuits more like a crop top 🤣
I thought that! How can a size 18 fit her around her shoulders and tummy though? Like it sounds like a really off sizing to me. I’m 18-20 and there’s no way I’d get a 14 over my shoulders and belly x

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I think she’s tired cause she may be depressed. It can really suck it out of you. Like sitting in the house all day at work could really be affecting her. She seems so unhappy. And she should only go to the gym when she wants to I don’t get people that go to the gym every day cause your body needs to rest. I think rest days are actually more important. Xx

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Did you notice that jumper in her trolley was a size 18?! And yeah I think that’s true about the gym it’s probably just for content x
Same as PA buying smaller size. Apparently those tops are pyjamas so should be oversized not fitted how she's wearing them.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
What strikes me is the desperation for engagement, but then when someone comments (errr, engagement) asking where somethings from she’s downright rude or jumps on stories to say how frustrated she is that no one reads her damn caption tags or watches her dull ass stories.
Jesus Christ, do you want beggy engagement or not?
Yeah! Check my highlights.. so basically she can’t be arsed repeating herself which isnt really hard to do is it haha

mrshan17

Chatty Member
She’s such an ungrateful cow, gets them all for free and then is disappointed with what’s in it, why doesn’t she do a giveaway for anything she doesn’t want?
Are they free?! I thought she bought them! Nah I’d give them away. That would up her engagement if she done giveaways and stuff. X

That’s why she has loads of money cause she buys nothing. All that stuff she sells on ebloggers loads of it is brand new. Complete waste. X

Last edited:

mrshan17

Chatty Member
Is it really necessary for her to stand in her knickers every morning to show us another really awful outfit of the day post 🙄

I wonder what the people in her office make of her rocking up every morning plastered in makeup and dressed in outfits that are crimes against fashion ..🤠🤡
Yeah I don’t get the underwear thing. I didn’t mind the outfit but no way do I believe she went to work with her belly out 😂 no one would! X