Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sorry but just because it ‘fits’ you, doesn’t mean you should wear it Gemma.. We can nearly see her vulva!!!! 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Surprised she doesn't get arrested for indecent exposure. Why does she even want her dress so short and her tits hanging out? Which part of looking at herself in the mirror thinks hell yeah that looks good? Each thigh fighting for the limelight.

Reactions: 5
Feeling sad so got a pedicure 🙄 aw her date must not have ended how she wanted
She’s posting a lot of spending lately isn’t she. Holidays, new hair, new nails, eating out alot.

Maybe if she saved allllll of this ££££ she could actually be independent and have her own place. Trying to show off your exciting life doesn’t hit the same when you still live in your ex’s spare room!

Reactions: 5
Wearing a size 16! As a generous size 18 myself I’d say she’s bigger than me
Her post should say 'squeezing into a 16 but I really needed a 24'. She looks horrendous. I'm just so baffled, even after making that video... what part of her thought it looked food and was appropriate?

Reactions: 7