Theweirdone_xx #6 getting her girls out on the gram, looks as haggard as my Nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so she may as well just be naked on her latest grid post. You can see everything. Why would she think its OK to wear that as a top? Can see her nipples. At this point she may as well get on OF and try make some money from her desperation and promiscuity and get the validation she seeks from men. She just looks like an old scrubber.

Reactions: 11
Tuti rouge are NOT true to size im smaller than her and I couldn’t get into an 18 so she’s bullshitting right there!

Reactions: 5
1000038326.jpg
1000038327.jpg

The backfat and the cleavage where her spine should be should tell her this does.not fit! Size 18 / 3xl / 38gg you are not, gem

Reactions: 10
She must have been measured for a bra at the same place as Poppy Adams, no way she’s a 38G

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she's really feeling herself at the moment 🙄I've seen her bra and pants more than I've seen my own ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell! I’ve barely got one pair of tits yet she’s got two! A pair at the front and a pair at the back!!!! I’m a size 10 and my bra size is 38 so how can she measure 38?????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell! I’ve barely got one pair of tits yet she’s got two! A pair at the front and a pair at the back!!!! I’m a size 10 and my bra size is 38 so how can she measure 38?????
surely she must mean 38?!!

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep going on and on (and on and on!) about her hair?! It’s barely different from before!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.