Theweirdone_xx #6 getting her girls out on the gram, looks as haggard as my Nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another myriad of sizes our bopo queen claims to be!
Apparently the green dress was ordered in a size 20 but ya girl defo could of sized down to an 18 (šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) then the prison nightie grey monstrosity was ā€œsized upā€ to a 22, although itā€™s clearly straining across her gutā€¦ maybe a 24 for that one then gem? You can hear her wardrobe thatā€™s just fulllll of size 16s screaming in confusion at this šŸ¤£
Oh and she looks like she bleeping stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s cut her hair short. Fried ends from keratin or it snapped thatā€™s why sheā€™s chopped it off

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s cut her hair (does look better) and is now posting overnight oats, so is probably doing Slimming World to lose some weight then claim itā€™s an eating disorder!

Reactions: 12
Has no appetite and forcing herself to eat because she knows she has to? Who's she kidding? Also saying she never snacks but all we ever see her posts is chocolate and crisps snacks. She's going on like she's skin and bone and barely eats.

Reactions: 12
And sheā€™s started with the eating disorder crap again. Gemma, if you only eat once a day and skip breakfast and lunch, there is no way on earth youā€™d be as enormous as you are! (Size 26 or size 18, whatever you claim to be today) Also saying you donā€™t snack is a big fat lie as we remember the picnic of snacks that you bought with a gift card. Those wouldā€™ve fed a large county! So quit with the bullshit! Youā€™d need to be eating at least 8,000 calories for dinner to get to the size you are. Reported your post babessss

Reactions: 14
Cauliflower and broccoli cheese pasta though, I'd say she's eating a days worth of calories in one portion

Reactions: 4
The hair does look better. Now she just needs to lay off the Ronseal tan and lip filler.

Reactions: 6
Her hair is awful? How can you say it's better? It's still greasy looking and whybshe thinks the un-brushed look is a vibe, I don't get it? She looks like a scruff

Reactions: 5
Naaah her latest grid post?! Who is that?
Donā€™t know who youā€™re trying to kid posting a picture that makes you look four sizes smaller than you are. Her grid post compared the the candid post someone posted a couple of weeks agoā€¦ embarrassed for you love!
WOW just look at the pic on the right which is the real and raw unfiltered Gemma!! such a difference!!

Reactions: 1
Please tell me she didnā€™t just say sheā€™d wear that bralette as a top??!??!? Jesus Christ!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.