Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just has wide set breasts with a narrow breast root, that’s what’s causing the gap in between. May seem like a weird comment but I’m a bra fitter :)

Reactions: 5
I do think she lost weight recently so maybe is a 22. Why does she keep going on about the hair? It looks like it always does!

Reactions: 2
I do think she lost weight recently so maybe is a 22. Why does she keep going on about the hair? It looks like it always does!
Yeah I think she’s lost weight but I think it’s more the angles. I guess she is tall though and if Jess is a 24 like she claims then Gemma would be a 22

no way is she a 22... I'm 20/22 and she must be at least 2 sizes bigger!!
That was what I was thinking too. If you look at the clothes she claims are a 22 they’re usually things that don’t have sleeves or anything 😂 I reckon I could squeeze my fat arse in to a 14 in those nighties but that does not make me a 14. Just have to look at her holiday pics to see her true size

Reactions: 1
to be fair I haven’t seen her buy anything in a 26 for ages. However she should have just changed it to size 24?

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing that really forced hysterical laugh? She sounds utterly demented. I wonder how they're managing to keep their hands off her?

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely posted that so people will ask who he is and then she can shout about boundaries again 🙄

Reactions: 5
Nah sorry, that whole story was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. Cackling away at literally nothing and providing no context for anything. Fantastic content bbz. I can't cope with her and Poppy, they both act like 13 year olds when they're grown women.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.