Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah idk why HR has seemingly rebranded to People over the last few years, it’s more common in startups (ime!).

Not @ you mustard, new comment: but I’m so confused (or am I…..) as to why ppl are looking for secret intentions or means to a very normal family move from someone who has continuously been open about her family’s background and financial circumstances? I wish I saw this level of deep dive on any white Insta mama’s threads. Does anyone want to fully out Victoria Emes as a racist instead of Thanet hate 😭🙏🏻
Are you new to tattle lol? The lengths people go to to find info on people like Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch (which are only 2 threads I've looked at) and going as far as driving hours to go past their houses is crazy. It seems like nothing can be said about a BIPOC insta person without it being said that it wouldn't happen to a white one. Thanet got soooo much hate on the MOD threads.

Reactions: 2
I think this is a massive reach. Until a recent story or post I assumed Jermel was no contact with his family as there has never, ever been any mention of them. Africa numerous times went through the list of people that the children get Christmas presents from (and she sends them all a list of allowed presents) and his family were never mentioned. Why would the inlaws suddenly want to be paying school fees and buying properties? They moved to Thanet because it's still affordable.
A Google of his name brings up his occupation, he isn't a driver.
Could be reaching or could be speculating on something many many other instagrammers do,. getting help from family. You could equally be reaching to say he is no contact based on Christmas gift lists, perhaps his family are very private people and don't wish to appear or be discussed on his wifes social media. Which ever it is we are ALL on this tattle gossip site together talking about people we don't really know, so I guess some of us put 2+2 together and get 4 and others 22.

For what its worth I didn't say he was a driver (not that is anything wrong with being a driver).

Reactions: 1
Could be reaching or could be speculating on something many many other instagrammers do,. getting help from family. You could equally be reaching to say he is no contact based on Christmas gift lists, perhaps his family are very private people and don't wish to appear or be discussed on his wifes social media. Which ever it is we are ALL on this tattle gossip site together talking about people we don't really know, so I guess some of us put 2+2 together and get 4 and others 22.

For what its worth I didn't say he was a driver (not that is anything wrong with being a driver).
I said I assumed that he was no contact, based on never hearing about them, but of course they might not want to be spoken about.
Yes of course this is a gossip/discussion site, but IMO I don't think it's fair to wildly speculate. That's what gives tattle a bad name, when people start spouting rubbish. Africa said before that they have to pay family to look after their children, so would it then be logical that people who take money for looking after grandchildren/neices/nephews would be paying £kkkk for house deposits and school fees?
The driver issue was referring to another poster, not you.

• Heart
Africa saying her utility room is a cupboard.🙄 That's definitely a utility room....
Check your privilege darling before you start telling us something is a cupboard.

I said I assumed that he was no contact, based on never hearing about them, but of course they might not want to be spoken about.
Yes of course this is a gossip/discussion site, but IMO I don't think it's fair to wildly speculate. That's what gives tattle a bad name, when people start spouting rubbish. Africa said before that they have to pay family to look after their children, so would it then be logical that people who take money for looking after grandchildren/neices/nephews would be paying £kkkk for house deposits and school fees?
The driver issue was referring to another poster, not you.
She was no contact with her mum which she wrote about on her blog, calling her mum toxic, but they have made up now it seems. She also said she paid her two sisters to look after the children. I was referring to the in-laws paying for the school fees and helping with the building work.

She was no contact with her mum which she wrote about on her blog, calling her mum toxic, but they have made up now it seems. She also said she paid her two sisters to look after the children. I was referring to the in-laws paying for the school fees and helping with the building work.
Yeah I suppose anything's possible, but she had been very transparent so I'd be surprised if that was the case.

Africa saying her utility room is a cupboard.🙄 That's definitely a utility room....
Check your privilege darling before you start telling us something is a cupboard.
I remember her saying that ages ago and I was really surprised when I saw the size of it. It's unmistakenly a utility room.

That's not what a cupboard looks like. 🤪

Still busy getting rid of followers:

1645740731820.png

Yikes at the floor plan, I thought she’d be smarter than that I just cannot wrap my head around people publishing these online?!
The influencer Courtney Adamo posted her rebuild plans with her address actually on it....

Yeah she said that when with her mum she felt like she was walking on eggshells, which was why I was surprised that she objected to my use of the term when talking about her. (She did a post saying it was lazy describing Black women in this way, amongst other ways).

I originally started following her because she was living in social housing and I was looking for some inspo.

I recently ended up unfollowing because even though I enjoy her style, it just felt like she puts out way, waaaaay too many stories for me to want to keep up and quite often she comes across as very sanctimonious, even when I agree with her lol. I’m sure her house will turn out lovely though, she has amazing style.

Reactions: 3
I followed her for years, loved her and shared similar beliefs, even though I am white 😁

I sometimes comented and most of the time liked her posts. One day, I couldn't find her anymore... She removed me from her followers, during her boiler drama, when I said something like this: "this is horrible, what that company does is illegal. Hope you get things sorted fast!"

I think she clearly has some issues and sometimes likes to pick up fights or makes things worse. And I am not talking about insta, but real life. Her husband seems calm and down to Earth, though.

Also, is one thing to teach your kids about beautiful, earthy colors and cultivate an esthetic, however she seems very controling about it which is sad.

And the way she talked about those Christmas decorations, to say in the end she gave them to a friend... That was in such poor taste towards the friend...

Reactions: 6
I followed her for years, loved her and shared similar beliefs, even though I am white 😁

I sometimes comented and most of the time liked her posts. One day, I couldn't find her anymore... She removed me from her followers, during her boiler drama, when I said something like this: "this is horrible, what that company does is illegal. Hope you get things sorted fast!"

I think she clearly has some issues and sometimes likes to pick up fights or makes things worse. And I am not talking about insta, but real life. Her husband seems calm and down to Earth, though.

Also, is one thing to teach your kids about beautiful, earthy colors and cultivate an esthetic, however she seems very controling about it which is sad.

And the way she talked about those Christmas decorations, to say in the end she gave them to a friend... That was in such poor taste towards the friend...
She definitely has issues. I didn't know whether to be mortified for her or angry at for how she behaved with the teacher over the tooth fairy story where her daughter was lying. I started going majorly off her after that. If someone had behaved with her like that she would have said it was gaslight ING.

Yes, definitely. I really admire her boundaries, standing out for herself and her beliefs, calling out people etc. However, she really went to another extreme in the last year or so.

Also, I find many of the brands she associates with quite dubious, considering her esthetic and taste.

I wonder how their Relationship dynamic is, he seems to do everything she wants, while she has total control.

And I also noticed she cultivates a certain image when, for example, she records a developing conflict. I doubt that she is like that, during a conflict, if she wouldn't document it :) which, fair enough, everyone has his own craziness, but dont manipulate your audience.

And saying all this, I do admire her for putting herself out there, as she does get a lot of racists attacking her. Or people who question her spending sprees... etc. That is not the point!

I also did learn a lot from her and bought (2nd hand) many of the nice brands she or her kids wear. If actually taken care of, those items have a very good resell value.. Damn, I think I miss her haha... Not the endless drama stories and the passive aggressive rants,though.

What happened with the teacher/tooth fairy? There are so many stories on both her accounts these days I tend to just scroll on by

What happened with the teacher/tooth fairy? There are so many stories on both her accounts these days I tend to just scroll on by
Her daughter came home from school and said the teacher told her the tooth fairy wasn't real (she had just list a tooth). Africa went straight in, told the teacher what daughter said and the teacher said no, she hadn't said it. Africa said "are you sure?" twice, whilst telling her she was raising Black kids etc. Teacher said no, but she would go home and think about it that night just to make sure. Daughter admitted later that it was her friend who had said it, not teacher, but she didn't want to say as then her mum wouldn't allow her to play with her anymore. Africa didn't say if she apologised to teacher or acknowledged that daughter was fibbing, but told daughter "I'll always believe you".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She could be raising blue kids, it still wouldn't matter in that particular situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8