Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand it wasn't her style but quite a few people did ads last year for decorations and I thought the tropical decorations were lovely 😊.
Her sky ad was so bizarre, she usually has really good style.

If it's deemed too much on this forum. It will simply be removed.

Don't forget to tune into her private pateron livestream today.
Are you a patreon?

Reactions: 1
No I'm not, but it's nice of her to have a £2 a month option alongside a £15 with full access to articles minus the postcard a month.

Stats show she has 312.

If they were on the lowest that would still be £624 a month extra.

No I'm not, but it's nice of her to have a £2 a month option alongside a £15 with full access to articles minus the postcard a month.

Stats show she has 312.

If they were on the lowest that would still be £624 a month extra.

Maybe I should start a patreon myself, I've zero style but plenty of crap going on that might be interesting 🤣

On a serious note her affordability is really good. IIRC (unless I'm totally imagining this) at one stage she had a limited number of free places for those who couldn't afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bowing out of this thread now but your ability to just repeatedly type the N word *while apparently not directed at anyone* has just pretty much summed the entire thread up nicely
Literally just about to say…watch this become a racist cesspit within 3 pages 😬😬. Embarrassing. Below contempt actually.

I’m off, think I’ll pay for her Patreon while I’m at it.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I should start a patreon myself, I've zero style but plenty of crap going on that might be interesting 🤣

On a serious note her affordability is really good. IIRC (unless I'm totally imagining this) at one stage she had a limited number of free places for those who couldn't afford it.
She's up : 314 patreons now. £628 minimum approx each month at the lowest.

One space left. Only £5.

1644097080823.png

There's really no need for anyone to announce their departure from any thread. Please report any racism as per the rules.

Reactions: 3
She saved her story about the kids school in her relocation story in highlights.

If she cared about privacy she wouldn't mention it was an international boarding school to 18 .

How can you have it both ways?

@rainbowlemon I did think it was weird that she's so private about the house location (totally understandable) but basically told the internet which school her kids are at.

Interesting that her home account has now changed to private- has she been reading here I wonder…

Maybe there's pride with saying you can now afford private school for multiple children.

I've touched a nerve. Both are now private.

Just pointing out things I would have said about any other influencer.

I have not sent her any DMs or personally contacted her.

1644161721597.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was very surprised to hear she was going down the private route, but after seeing it was a very diverse school I can totally understand why. CB did the same for the same reason.

Sure she will be back within a day or two as she needs views for brands to pay for adverts and like the vast majority of instagrammers she takes herself too seriously, and has a big ego, not unique to her but their egos get inflated as their following increases.

It’s very likely she will go back to public once this thread stops. I believe (could be wrong) but if an influencer is private, there can’t be open Tattle thread on them?

I do think it’s a bit hypocritical of her going on about poverty, affordability when she regularly wears clothes that are HUNDREDS of pounds. Has a seemingly large wardrobe, her husband drives an SUV Audi and her children are at a private school. You can’t really play the impoverished card.

Can completely understand her reasoning for the school however. Haven’t bothered googling to find out but if what previous comments state is true that it’s far more diverse then to be honest; if I could afford it and was facing a similar situation I would do the same.

• Heart
I think the UK as a whole struggles to understand the difference between wealth and income. Africa doesn’t speak about poverty or plead to be skint, she’s transparent in saying that they’ve not had legs up they’re doing this all from scratch, themselves, and clearly illustrates the difference intergenerational wealth can make to someone’s situation with either hypothetical examples or sharing people’s disclosures onto her stories. You just have to look at her contemporaries in their #gifted Victorian 4 beds in zone 2/3 versus their doer upper in Thanet. They’re building their lives all by themselves and everything from school fees to mortgage to pensions comes out of what they earn, she’s the only Insta person speaking about this so more power to her. I really rate her honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just saw her stories... I genuinely don't think they're about Tattle?

It seemed like she was referring to an individual and a specific situation, not just general online discussion. Unless somebody on this thread has a deeper relationship not disclosed.

I can't remember when I started following her, but it was in her fairly early days I think and someone signposted to her account. I always assumed she was very poor from what she said, and it was only when I started looking up things that she had I realized she was spending big money on household stuff and clothes. There is a lot of privilege involved if you can spend £90 on a romper for your baby, even if you've saved up for it (as she would often state). She used to get annoyed though if people commented on how expensive things were, she seemed to want to pull off a very frugal narrative.

• Heart
I can't remember when I started following her, but it was in her fairly early days I think and someone signposted to her account. I always assumed she was very poor from what she said, and it was only when I started looking up things that she had I realized she was spending big money on household stuff and clothes. There is a lot of privilege involved if you can spend £90 on a romper for your baby, even if you've saved up for it (as she would often state). She used to get annoyed though if people commented on how expensive things were, she seemed to want to pull off a very frugal narrative.
This is an interesting point and one I’ve pondered with, with Africa however one of my husband and I closest friends is wealthy via her parents - she’s flashy, brandy, everything new.
The other friend that comes to mind is comfortable, has worked hard to earn a bloody good income, she owns two houses - her parents that she grew up in but had been rented for over 20 years, the owner was going to sell. She bought it and one she now is renovating for herself. She’s what I would class at wealthy, but came from nothing wealthy. She’s incredibly frugal. She’s doing as much as she can herself for her newly bought property, she will re-use and re purpose most things. So maybe Africa is frugal.. that doesn’t mean as a family they aren’t creating wealth