Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An influencer advertising for a brand on a Instagram can be very well rewarded financially. Africa had adverts with some big brand names last year - from memory - M&S, Sky, John Lewis. Probably very few, if any, were below the £10,000 fee mark. She said the school feels were much less than most schools. They have a mortgage on the house, the stage two renovation will be when they remortgage in a few years. She has a separate job to Instagram advertising and her husband works too. (The flip-side of being an Influencer is that their followers come to know quite a lot about their lives!).

Anyway, we’ll done to them for achieving all they have. I much prefer to see brands working with influences such as Africa than influencers who like us to think they ‘have it all’ already and like to pretend ‘working with brands’ is only something they do for the laughs. Good on her.

Reactions: 4
I'm always on Rightmove. (Also started the Rightmove thread ).

Not that hard to recognize a house that has been posted and connect the dots with the information she has given out.
Glad you changed your story about her giving out the link. Didn’t seem v accurate but then nothing g ever really is in threads like this I guess🤷🏽‍♀️

Total nosiness but I would love to know what has happened to allow their change in circumstances. She can talk about 'budgeting'/'being strategic' with the house finances but seriously...buying a massive detached period property in the south east, immediately doing a tens of thousands of pounds reno, next £180k reno planned for 12 months, 3 kids in private school (reasonable fees will prob still be 15k per child per year) - it all just seems wild and so sudden!
Inheritance or the house was gifted to them? It looks massive and they do need the space woth 3 kids but I don't understand why all three are in one bedroom and they have chosen to prioritise the bigger room for guests. Is this a thing with small children to put them in all together? Sorry a bit off topic from your question.

Maybe her husband has a job in finance that pays really well?

Edit, I didn't see the other post about her having full time role outside of instagram. Makes more sense tbh

Reactions: 1
Glad you changed your story about her giving out the link. Didn’t seem v accurate but then nothing g ever really is in threads like this I guess🤷🏽‍♀️
Go on to her pintrest hun.

She has saved pins which are publicly available to everyone and anyone that will give away the link to her new location in the magical area of thanet. Maybe it's not direct, but she's the one in control with her account there too. Could have made it secret but she didn't. :whistle:

I liked her old home style so did save pictures of her kids bedroom which is the point of pintrest.

Last edited:
Go on to her pintrest hun. She has saved something which is publicly available to everyone and everyone that will give away the link to her new location in the magical area of thanet.
Still standing by my comment 'hun', odd use of your time.

Yeah I think fair play to them, it's always good to see someone come 'up' financially. I don't think they have any skeletons in the closet wrt how they got the money, her ads would be bringing in a lot of revenue alone. She said she was offered one that was the equivalent of a full time years salary (although she didn't take it for ethical reasons).
I don't think the house seemed that massive? She said she likes the idea of siblings sharing anyway. Although prices are increasing as its getting more popular with down-from-Londoners, you can get a good bit of house for your money in Thanet.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be frank, posting these sort of comments are an even odder use of time.
Don't really see how thats odd lol. I mentioned I found it a weird use to time to search up someones house because you know the area.
OP mentioned beforehand about it being a cash buy and fair play influencers share things online but where do we as consumers (maybe not the right term but yeah id say consumers of their content) then draw the line? in terms of privacy

Maybe it's because shock horror- I would like to buy a home with good transport links to London and I have searched their area previously that I recognized it.

Why are they any different from celebrities or other instagrammers who have pages and pages written about them on other forums like mums net, GOMI, reddit or youtubemamadrama ?

Does it not fit in with her authentic image?

If they really cared about privacy they could put the phone down and stick with a private profile and fade away into the sunset, but that won't bring in AD money or gifted items.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't really see how thats odd lol. I mentioned I found it a weird use to time to search up someones house because you know the area.
OP mentioned beforehand about it being a cash buy and fair play influencers share things online but where do we as consumers (maybe not the right term but yeah id say consumers of their content) then draw the line? in terms of privacy
Not talking about Africa, just generally I think when those with an online appearance share snippets/tidbits of their home, the front path, the garden, the local view etc then they really can't be outraged if someone tries to look it up.
If I could have been arsed I would have liked to have known the street her flat was in as she spoke about how lovely it was, the history and other interesting things. I certainly wouldn't have thought knowing where an online personality lives is an invasion of their privacy, especially when we saw the street most days. If you don't want people knowing where you live, don't post any info.

Don't see why the onus has to be on US to protect their privacy.

Old home was in Islington North London. She's also mentioned living in King's cross previously.

All info from the interviews which she chose to do and would have been compensated for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find the private school thing difficult because I disapprove of private education in all circumstances. There is also a risk that in Thanet her kids will be at the same school that the Hooper Father of Daughters kids go to and I imagine that could make for some uncomfortable chats at the school gates...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the private school thing difficult because I disapprove of private education in all circumstances. There is also a risk that in Thanet her kids will be at the same school that the Hooper Father of Daughters kids go to and I imagine that could make for some uncomfortable chats at the school gates...
When she first said they were moving to Thanet my gut reaction was her and MOD having mum lunches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she first said they were moving to Thanet my gut reaction was her and MOD having mum lunches 🤣
Planet Thanet!

She was asked once if she moved there because of other influencers/instagrammers and she was so very offended and went on and on about it. Like she goes on and on about anything that annoys her like the buses, who knew a small town wouldn't operate at the same capacity as TFL! Then someone suggested she learns to drive and she was offended because 'she doesn't like to be told what to'.

You moved to a small town with crappy buses and you don't drive. What did she think would happen. Moan moan moan about the 20 minute walk. Moan moan moan about the colour of the plaster, moan moan moan about the builders. Imagine the builder is watching her stories. I would love to hear his version of events.

Reactions: 8
She could also met up with the editor of Red who is besties with the Hoopers and has joined the DFL crew.

Maybe we'll also get wild swimming posts.

• Haha
Planet Thanet!

She was asked once if she moved there because of other influencers/instagrammers and she was so very offended and went on and on about it. Like she goes on and on about anything that annoys her like the buses, who knew a small town wouldn't operate at the same capacity as TFL! Then someone suggested she learns to drive and she was offended because 'she doesn't like to be told what to'.

You moved to a small town with crappy buses and you don't drive. What did she think would happen. Moan moan moan about the 20 minute walk. Moan moan moan about the colour of the plaster, moan moan moan about the builders. Imagine the builder is watching her stories. I would love to hear his version of events.
I remember her buying/ordering one of those Dutch style bikes with the box thing on front to put the kids in for thrle school run. Does she not use that?

I remember her buying/ordering one of those Dutch style bikes with the box thing on front to put the kids in for thrle school run. Does she not use that?
She was moaning about that too, something about it not being available for weeks, then never mentioned it again. Probably easier to get her husband to drive her everywhere.

At least with real celebs they tend to be more aware of safe guarding their children and the associated risks and try to keep them out of the spotlight. I really can't understand why these z-listers use their children in advertising and splash their childhoods over social media (FOD I'm looking at you). It's so wrong to include your innocent children in your public page, to sell clothes and random furniture to help you earn a living, exploit their childhood and then be stupid enough to think the public should protect your privacy. Thats a parents job surely! Makes me so mad and its more and more common to use your kids to make money.

Last edited:
  • Heart