Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute idiots on her page saying theyā€™re all rushing to Tesco to buy the Jeans sheā€™s promoting šŸ˜‚ just beyond me how sheā€™s even got ā€œfansā€ that hang off her every word.

Reactions: 1
Ughhh . .
Such a spoilt brat . .

And just like everyone says, she thinks it'll all be brushed under the carpet šŸ™„

I swear I remember her saying that she couldn't get a test because she didn't have symptoms????
Lies after lies after lies. Also her tone... OMFG! I emailed her a while ago. EMAILED. It was private and I was like hey girl I think youā€™re missing the point of trying to be a good example. Her response: youā€™re more than welcome to unfollow me. Now I probably gave my identity away and she will block me but so be it. 0 accountability and transparency and I honestly think she constantly deleted a bunch of comments. Every influencer does it but its gross. Also I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she is in tons of ā€œengagements podsā€ and you can basically ask people what to write. So yeah such organic and real following base

Reactions: 5
She definitely said that. Tbh the messages sent to her arenā€™t rude or sarky, just questions. Her responses on the other hand- wow!
For a grown woman the same age as me I thought her response was pathetic!
I had to really stop myself from going in on her because itā€™s direct and I donā€™t want to be a troll. Grow up Lottie- I am sick of people like you thinking they can do what the hell they want and there being no consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She was so pressed by being called out. And it just proves what a witch she really is. All the nicey nicey behaviour is fake... I wonder if she started beating Ross yet šŸ˜‚ (he completely disappeared from her social media)
For a grown woman the same age as me I thought her response was pathetic!
I had to really stop myself from going in on her because itā€™s direct and I donā€™t want to be a troll. Grow up Lottie- I am sick of people like you thinking they can do what the hell they want and there being no consequences

Well I came across this idiot about a week ago and had to come of her insta page!
It was just so sickening and could this girl love herself anymore
It seems as she has abit of flab around her tummy and has used it to the maximum to just get her body and tits out at any given chance
If you want to see real flab and real IBS then Iam it as well as hundreds who generally suffer from it and isnā€™t a case of just wearing high waisted jeans etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another holiday beg post. Just stay at home like the most of us have had to for a birthday during COVID. Selfishness is unreal.

Reactions: 3
Another holiday beg post. Just stay at home like the most of us have had to for a birthday during COVID. Selfishness is unreal.
Ugh. I mean his birthday is the same day every year, bloody idiot should have booked something months ago!

SO beggy! I canā€™t imagine for one minute that everything on all of those websites is fully booked! Iā€™ve been looking on Canopy&Stars myself for next month and there are still lots of places available!

All she truly is on the inside is a stereotypical mean girl, all her relationship will ever be is a situation where she got him to cheat and then pressured him to marry her (yeah we heard the stories of her saying loudly what kind of ring she wants in front of Rossā€™ engaged friends a few months into their so called relationship). She will beg, borrow and steal whatever she wants and try to put lipstick on her crappy ass to hide the truth but guess what, you still stink and karma will get you eventually.

Reactions: 6
All she truly is on the inside is a stereotypical mean girl, all her relationship will ever be is a situation where she got him to cheat and then pressured him to marry her (yeah we heard the stories of her saying loudly what kind of ring she wants in front of Rossā€™ engaged friends a few months into their so called relationship). She will beg, borrow and steal whatever she wants and try to put lipstick on her crappy ass to hide the truth but guess what, you still stink and karma will get you eventually.
I think Ross was dumb enough to think she is gonna be a trophy wife kinda partner... but judging by the fact that he disappeared from her social media, until I mentioned it (what a coincidence) he must be totally fed up with her living life through her screen and literally sharing everything. I wonder when weā€™re gonna get the ins and outs of their sex life.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.