Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Having less sugar and refined carbs, and drinking more water massively improved my bloating. I still have fat and I do agree with her on the gut brain axis, I definitely get a worse stomach when I’m stressed or anxious. But when that happens I’m not posting pictures of myself in my too tight pants complaining that I’m bloated, I’m usually in too much discomfort to do that sort of thing 😂
I think that’s the most off putting thing about her... she is milking this for followers so she gets free stuff and is paid for posts. I just find it gross really. Also dangerous. She is advertising some stuff without decent research and/or medical advice.

Reactions: 1
Latest post...not fat in the slightest but Her tummy looks like it Would be the same size from the side as the other day when she was posting saying that she is “bloated”. Agree with above post comment she just wants to make it big on IG and doesn’t actually care how she does it, if anything gets attention she Plays on it

Her latest post. Her ‘normal’ picture looks exactly the same as her ‘bloated’ tummy 😂

Reactions: 2
Her latest post. Her ‘normal’ picture looks exactly the same as her ‘bloated’ tummy 😂
Plus the fact she can tuck her bloated stomach into her clothes and hide it away is thin privilege. There are so many people who can’t hide their size/conditions/etc to fit back into society’s standard. She is taking up space in the body positivity movement, but not creating it for others.

Lottie: as we know you read this, follow accounts like Raffela Mancuso and educate yourself. Then feature marginalised bodies on your platform(s). Especially as you’re using “you’ve gut this” to make money out of the pain of others!

Reactions: 5
Here we go again, poor Lottie! As if someone called her a witch for being on her bike. It’s the same when she went running, always has to make a massive deal out of everything, Nothing like that ever happens to me and I quite regularly run and cycle she makes it all up then believes it herself I’m sure. Love the bit about when she put ‘no I didn’t say anything back to her because I didn’t want to put energy into her or’ or something when she was on her bike ride, yet gets straight home and blabs all over Instagram about it… Don’t put a downer on our day just cus you had one!

Urgh the voice as well 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Here we go again, poor Lottie! As if someone called her a witch for being on her bike. It’s the same when she went running, always has to make a massive deal out of everything, Nothing like that ever happens to me and I quite regularly run and cycle she makes it all up then believes it herself I’m sure. Love the bit about when she put ‘no I didn’t say anything back to her because I didn’t want to put energy into her or’ or something when she was on her bike ride, yet gets straight home and blabs all over Instagram about it… Don’t put a downer on our day just cus you had one!

Urgh the voice as well 😭😭
💯 this.

Plus the fact she can tuck her bloated stomach into her clothes and hide it away is thin privilege. There are so many people who can’t hide their size/conditions/etc to fit back into society’s standard. She is taking up space in the body positivity movement, but not creating it for others.

Lottie: as we know you read this, follow accounts like Raffela Mancuso and educate yourself. Then feature marginalised bodies on your platform(s). Especially as you’re using “you’ve gut this” to make money out of the pain of others!
Plus the whole body positivity movement doesn’t exactly fit in well the fake everything she is doing... She is literally jumping on every bandwagon out there. She did it with endometriosis too. I thought her surgery was meant to be a miracle cure. Why aren’t we talking about how she is literally making money out of giving really crappy advice and advertising scams basically (the bloody prescription vitamins that you dont need any tests for, it’s just an online questionnaire”

• Heart
Plus the whole body positivity movement doesn’t exactly fit in well the fake everything she is doing... She is literally jumping on every bandwagon out there. She did it with endometriosis too. I thought her surgery was meant to be a miracle cure. Why aren’t we talking about how she is literally making money out of giving really crappy advice and advertising scams basically (the bloody prescription vitamins that you dont need any tests for, it’s just an online questionnaire”
That operation for her edometriosis which was such a biggy at the time is NEVER mentioned now . . Dyou know why? Because she hasnt got it!!
The fact people are buying into her "youve gut this" book worries me . .
Shes just an instagramer with no proper diagnosis. .

Reactions: 3
That operation for her edometriosis which was such a biggy at the time is NEVER mentioned now . . Dyou know why? Because she hasnt got it!!
The fact people are buying into her "youve gut this" book worries me . .
Shes just an instagramer with no proper diagnosis. .
she did say that she didnt have full blown endo but something wasn’t right.... BUT she said even then that the surgery was meant to help with her bloating etc but it doesn’t... we are back to “this is perfectly normal”. It is not. I honestly feel sorry for all the people who follow her and instead of seeing a dr they now believe this is normal and they are facing a life of constant bloating and pain.

She didn’t have endo at all. She had a film over her uterus which they’ve said could cause pain. But it seems it’s done nothing to help her. Although I think a lot of her ‘symptoms’ are exaggerated or made up for the gram

She didn’t have endo at all. She had a film over her uterus which they’ve said could cause pain. But it seems it’s done nothing to help her. Although I think a lot of her ‘symptoms’ are exaggerated or made up for the gram
She must have exaggerated a lot and/or faked lots of things because she ended up having surgery in a private hospital, paid by the NHS. They don’t do that unless absolutely necessary.

in other news, everyone’s favourite wannabe fashion blogger looked like a 5 year old for date night 😂 also top effort for getting dressed for an hour....

She must have exaggerated a lot and/or faked lots of things because she ended up having surgery in a private hospital, paid by the NHS. They don’t do that unless absolutely necessary.

in other news, everyone’s favourite wannabe fashion blogger looked like a 5 year old for date night 😂 also top effort for getting dressed for an hour....
Ive had surgery in a private hospital funded by the NHS twice now, its nothing to do with the severity or urgency at all, its to help shorten NHS waiting lists, Lottie however, I'm sure would encourage people to believe otherwise?

The video, the other day, of her puffing and panting in front of a fan, I guess if you like her it might come over as funny, but in reality, we were ALL hot and bothered. . Did we video it?? NO.

ME ME ME ME ME . .
Zzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 4
Ross isn’t giving me any attention so I’ve decided to show you my sauce my nipples instead.

Babe we’re all living our bra free, messy bun, joggers life right now but we don’t feel the need to upload everything. Such a cringe 😂😂😂
I literally don’t know where to look OMG it must be cold in the kitchen 🙈

And the playing up to the camera 🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
The stories where she is trying to cuddle up to Ross and he puts his laptop on her head... I know it came up before but I honestly think Ross is so over her 😂

• Haha
I really like her, she’s a girl local to me and I think she seems like a really nice girl, the sort that would really build people up and with the things she buys they are a young couple, both working if they want to spend whatever they want then they shouldn’t be judged just because others might not spend it or be in the position to spend it! Because I like her I wouldn’t normally post on this thread But I am really struggling to understand the anger from the stories from today, someone has asked for directions and said she is beautiful I don’t understand why she’s so angry? The person might have genuinely wanted directions 😂 I do get it can be intimidating when someone beeps etc but I think it's quite flattering.. maybe I’m the weird one for not being angry at that lol.

I really like her, she’s a girl local to me and I think she seems like a really nice girl, the sort that would really build people up and with the things she buys they are a young couple, both working if they want to spend whatever they want then they shouldn’t be judged just because others might not spend it or be in the position to spend it! Because I like her I wouldn’t normally post on this thread But I am really struggling to understand the anger from the stories from today, someone has asked for directions and said she is beautiful I don’t understand why she’s so angry? The person might have genuinely wanted directions 😂 I do get it can be intimidating when someone beeps etc but I think it's quite flattering.. maybe I’m the weird one for not being angry at that lol.
Im SOOOO glad this has been posted as I thought EXACTLY the same thing!!
Of course the guy wanted directions, if he chose to tell her shes beautiful thats not catcalling . . Its a compliment ffs!
Catcalling? Yes, be cross, thats horn tooting and calling out of cars etc . .
Not a genuine face to face compliment.
Get over yourself once again Lottie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.