Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know, I picked a good day to watch her story and hear how her moon cup was just swallowed right up there lol

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion:
Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut... A belly not a bloat

Reactions: 14
I used to like her but jesus christ she's obnoxious. I am all for women's body confidence and embracing 'real' issues etc but fucking hell put your tits and fanny away. It's gone beyond being confident now and just showing off? She used to be quite endearing but she's a fucking pain in the arse. I bet she doesn't have many mates, it would be exhausting being miss attentions friend.

Reactions: 9
And as per usual, Em Clarkson posts about not worrying about weight gain from being in lockdown and Lottie does the same!!
Jeeze . . Shes becoming a bit single white female ish

What is she even on about being “dialated” to take out that menstrual cup?! Also how long is she gonna leave it in for now?!

Reactions: 4
I thought the same as they’re only supposed to be left in for 8 hours max and that’ll be close to 24 hours if she just went to sleep with it in. I hope one of her “loyal followers” has said something to her as although she’s annoying I wouldn’t want her stupidity to kill her

Reactions: 3
Shes got a count down to the opening of the sale on her sweatshirts tattlers . .
You as excited as me?
Thought so!

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s sold a couple already “a fool and their money...” as my grandma would say

I became too invested in her jumpers and watched her story this morning but Christ she’s a pathetic individual isn’t she! I’ve been homeschooling my son while working full time in my day job and then been making stock BY HAND for my Etsy shop at night for the best part of a year and she needs a lie down after selling 10 jumpers online that she’s ordered from a supplier and she doesn’t even have a job I know it’s not a competition but she needs a reality check! God help her when she becomes a mother and has more than just herself to worry about I’ve had about one hours sleep in a year love - I’d love a lie down but you know responsibilities stop me haha

Reactions: 9
How can they cost that much? This is like the Zoella advent calendar.
Embroidery makes it expensive. Especially because she didn’t preorder a huge amount of them. Also she has to make a profit on these too but she is acting like she is embroidering every single sweatshirt by hand on her own... need a lie down after launching one product online...

thiiissssss issssss ittttttt. This sums her up . She is obnoxious! she actually use to be lovely and relatable. And as per the next thread suggestion she has a gut not bloat... if anyone buys one of those jumpers they are gonna be kicked off this site! ha ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.