Thetummydiaries #6 Lottie Drynan the innocent one, ‘accidentally’ opening presents to ruin all the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope but now we do, weird she has never mentioned a sister before!
Camilla has "mother of two" on her Facebook. I'm thinking it's either an in law on Ross' side or maybe a half/step sibling from either her dad's marriage or from one of Camilla's ex's? Lottie won't mention them unless they can do something for her. Ross' mum never gets mentioned yet because Kev does all their DIY she's always on about him.

Reactions: 2
Guys, google who owns Rocksalt. It’s not a woman to begin with. I’m all for good gossip but…
Woah woah hang on!?

What you on about?

I said that the brother in law owned it. She made a joke in the stories that she was the first favourite child of her mums( as opposed to this sister / step sister etc - Katie Calver who she then tagged).

She then tagged Katie’s husband Sam Calver later on - so assuming he is the brother in law - who owns Rocksalt Hastings.

In fact, they do both own it, just Googled it now.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Woah woah hang on!?

What you on about?

I said that the brother in law owned it. She made a joke in the stories that she was the first favourite child of her mums( as opposed to this sister / step sister etc - Katie Calver who she then tagged).

She then tagged Katie’s husband Sam Calver later on - so assuming he is the brother in law - who owns Rocksalt Hastings.

I saw he tagged him but I still think it’s some not even step sibling thing. That’s what I was referring to.

I find it generally bewildering that im over here working my arse off as a single parent with 3 jobs to give my 18 month old a good life, and her idea of work is flitting about in ridiculous dresses. And she probably gets paid 5 x more for her privilege.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw he tagged him but I still think it’s some not even step sibling thing. That’s what I was referring to.
I looked at her mothers insta and Katie isn’t a sibling she’s just a good friend of Camilla’s. Camilla posted a throwback of Katie’s wedding with hashtag friends for life.

Can someone make a new thread please before this gets locked? I tried but got muddled

Reactions: 1
Wtf is up with her hair line???? It is so far back. Almost looks like she’s had really bad hair loss at the front. Now I’ve noticed it I can’t stop noticing it in her recent videos and pics
I think she either has tan or makeup in her hair at the top which makes it look like there’s no hair there!

Woah woah hang on!?

What you on about?

I feel like Joe/Richards girlfriend is called Katie or Casey and I think that's what she was meant to say but maybe stumbled on her words as she had just said she was nervous? Sure she was tagged once and I nosed at the profile 😂

Katie Calver appears to just be a family friend as Camilla has referred to her as "my lovely friend" on occasions. Be a bit weird to call your kids sibling that surely?

I could be wrong but I feel like it's just a case of Lottie not being able to speak properly (as her repeated use of "fank you" shows) combined with a tag of someone with the same/similar name.

Reactions: 4
Is Lottie the only woman to have ever Breastfed. Ever?!
I’m only asking as she hardly mentions it …

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So that's how she still has money despite buying clothes constantly... Tries everything on for content, rubs her face against it, pulls at it, then returns it.

Reactions: 7
The way her half up half down pony tail flops to the front makes me irrationally angry… every time I see it the rage I feel is genuinely concerning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OF COURSE SHE WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING SHE CANNOT HAVE A FRIGGIN AF LINK FOR! I was thinking for a second she will finally learn that quality pieces, even if more expensive, are much more worth it. But no… of course she will buy something she can have an affiliate link for. I wore DMs for years and they aren’t cheap but they last years - those M&S sandals will not be a long term thing in her wardrobe but of course that is not what matters to grottie

Reactions: 5
OF COURSE SHE WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING SHE CANNOT HAVE A FRIGGIN AF LINK FOR! I was thinking for a second she will finally learn that quality pieces, even if more expensive, are much more worth it. But no… of course she will buy something she can have an affiliate link for. I wore DMs for years and they aren’t cheap but they last years - those M&S sandals will not be a long term thing in her wardrobe but of course that is not what matters to grottie
I’m 2 years into my DM Blaire sandals and they were worth every penny (or shall I spell it Pennie, seen as we are on Grotties thread? 🤣)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.