Thetummydiaries #6 Lottie Drynan the innocent one, ‘accidentally’ opening presents to ruin all the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paraphrasing from her Wild story series with the brother:
"I've already exploited three family members for content so my brother was the only one left, except Ross but he wouldn't go for that"

I had to hand it to her, that was unusually self-aware 😅
Makes a change for once

I keep seeing it on offer in Tesco and considering it. If it works out cheaper with an influencer code I may try and find one I find the least repulsive and use that code to get it or just buy it in Tesco. I usually use Mitcham. I have tried other sprays but they're just not as good as Mitcham are but I'm not overly fond of the scents they do as they make me cough. I've used ones similar to the wild ones before when Body Shop used to do them and got on well with them, but as you've all said probably not worth changing at the moment! Had a whiff of the sea salt one earlier and a couple of the others whilst in Tesco but the sea salt seemed the better scent.

Reactions: 1
Makes a change for once

I keep seeing it on offer in Tesco and considering it. If it works out cheaper with an influencer code I may try and find one I find the least repulsive and use that code to get it or just buy it in Tesco. I usually use Mitcham. I have tried other sprays but they're just not as good as Mitcham are but I'm not overly fond of the scents they do as they make me cough. I've used ones similar to the wild ones before when Body Shop used to do them and got on well with them, but as you've all said probably not worth changing at the moment! Had a whiff of the sea salt one earlier and a couple of the others whilst in Tesco but the sea salt seemed the better scent.
Wild is only a deodorant, I use Mitchum too because it’s also an antiperspirant and I am a very sweaty Betty! If you need an antiperspirant Wild won’t work.

Reactions: 2
I do hate their use of influencers but I love wild deodorant. My underarms don’t like much and apart from one fragrance of theirs which set me off I’ve not had any issues with them. I find they last ages too.

Reactions: 2
Imagine it’s your wedding day and some twit is twirling round and round for her instagram photoshoot.

Reactions: 11
IMG_8044.png

this is an INSANE amount of makeup - this might be worse than the gurning not brushed her hair photos. Why so much makeup?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Here eyes look totally different heights on her face in that photo, it's hilarious 😂

Also, her freckly chest with her boob hanging out gives me the ick 🤢 she just looks so dirty and trampy all the time.

Reactions: 5
Here eyes look totally different heights on her face in that photo, it's hilarious 😂

Also, her freckly chest with her boob hanging out gives me the ick 🤢 she just looks so dirty and trampy all the time.
She looks so gross! Desperately requiring a rough scrub with a loofah and maybe even a dettol bath

Reactions: 4
She’s such an odd colour she makes pennie look like she’s purple and starved of oxygen.
Fake tan just does not suit her. I think I am the same skin tone, very pale not as freckley but I have them. Fake tan does not suit me either, just always look orange.

Reactions: 6
She has a sister?! She never mentioned a sister. Didn’t Ross have a sister?
I think it's her and Joe/Richard (he seems to have two names? I'm sure in the Wild ad he said was was Richard but both Camilla and Lottie call him Joe?) not sure there is a 3rd one. I assume it is his family rather than hers?

Reactions: 1
She always has to be centre of attention. Even her speech is centred on her. Stand out dress, favourite child. duck off Lotties. For once really duck off. Looks like you listened to us on the noise cancelling headphones though

Reactions: 6
From her most recent story it looks like her and Laura Adlington might be releasing some sort of clothing collection…
---
From her most recent story it looks like her and Laura Adlington might be releasing some sort of clothing collection…
Okay I was wrong. Lottie’s flashing her arse on Instagram stories though 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.