Thetummydiaries #6 Lottie Drynan the innocent one, ‘accidentally’ opening presents to ruin all the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Jessie98 for the most liked thread title.

Quick recap - Lottie is still Grottie with fake tan, admitted she can’t wash properly. She got gifted a Christmas tree, her mum is still surgically attached to her and Ross looks sick of her. The use of ADHD as a ‘cute’ character trait continues.

Reactions: 8
Ross looks like the third wheel and is really regretting all of his life choices with his wonky eyes!!!
Screenshot_20221204_074548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221204_074556_Instagram_resized.jpg

I would be really pissed off if my husband pulled that face in a picture. I'd tell him to go home if he wasn't enjoying himself.
The mum being attached to them is weird. Beyond weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ross looks like the third wheel and is really regretting all of his life choices with his wonky eyes!!! View attachment 1780885View attachment 1780886
I would be really pissed off if my husband pulled that face in a picture. I'd tell him to go home if he wasn't enjoying himself.
You have to consider the context and circumstances… you HAVE TO go to work, every single day. Meanwhile your wife, who demanded the reno and wanted to also try for a baby at the same time, gets to stay at home, with her mom and her biggest issue is what tree to get. Then you have some time off during the weekend but you can’t spend it chilling with YOUR family and enjoy some tome with your baby… your mother in law is virtually living with you and you have to go to all this bullshit “for the gram”

Reactions: 23
You have to consider the context and circumstances… you HAVE TO go to work, every single day. Meanwhile your wife, who demanded the reno and wanted to also try for a baby at the same time, gets to stay at home, with her mom and her biggest issue is what tree to get. Then you have some time off during the weekend but you can’t spend it chilling with YOUR family and enjoy some tome with your baby… your mother in law is virtually living with you and you have to go to all this bullshit “for the gram”
Actually, when it's put like that what an awful life 😳

Reactions: 14
Actually, when it's put like that what an awful life 😳
Yeah I posted the same screenshot on the previous thread and said his facial expression is probably accurately describing the state of their marriage… they will be the typical family where everything is for appearances and Ross has at least two side chicks at all times.

Reactions: 9
Ross looks like the third wheel and is really regretting all of his life choices with his wonky eyes!!! View attachment 1780885View attachment 1780886
That looks like the face of a man who is up with the baby all night while Princess Lottie catches up on her sleep. He has dark circles on his dark circles. I know she’s breastfeeding, but it really does look like he’s the one getting no sleep from the state of him. I don’t really have any feelings about Ross one way or the other but nothing but sympathy for him here - he looks done in.

Reactions: 10
Here we go again with the whole nothing fits and nothing is good enough.

Grottie, you had the entire enlightened wardrobe overhaul not that long ago. Like what, a year anf a half? If nothing fits you AGAIN, then it’s time to realise that something isn’t ok… and if you have nothing warm etc then you have yourself to blame. Please tell me how you don’t have a pair of jeans that fits you and is comfortable and a jumper/hoodie that is lose enough that you can breastfeed in.

but of course if you admitted you are spoiled brat, you couldn’t just spend other people’s money / beg for more crap.

Here we go again with the whole nothing fits and nothing is good enough.

Grottie, you had the entire enlightened wardrobe overhaul not that long ago. Like what, a year anf a half? If nothing fits you AGAIN, then it’s time to realise that something isn’t ok… and if you have nothing warm etc then you have yourself to blame. Please tell me how you don’t have a pair of jeans that fits you and is comfortable and a jumper/hoodie that is lose enough that you can breastfeed in.

but of course if you admitted you are spoiled brat, you couldn’t just spend other people’s money / beg for more crap.
It just pisses me off that she spent her entire pregnancy refusing to buy maternity clothes and instead stretching a load of ill fitting crap over her bump “BECAUSE IT WILL FIT AFTER PREGNANCY SO IT IS LESS OF A WASTE.” and now we are supposed to believe that nothing fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She seriously needs to stop going on. As a breastfeeding mum you adapt your outfits. Winter is the easiest I found because of one up one down so perfect for layering in colder weather. But then I guess we can’t all sit on Instagram begging for new clothes 🥱
3FA305E3-91FB-4425-8403-49DE6EBB7728.png

Reactions: 6
It’s all performative bullshit designed to get companies to send free clothes. She’s so blatant. Did make me laugh that they had to buy the fake tree from B&Q though, when she was so clearly on the beg for it 😂.

She gets a new wardrobe every year for free from companies yet never saves any of it or swaps from summer to winter? What does she do with it all? Sell it & keep the money? She is so wasteful.
Surely most clothes are ‘breastfeeding’ friendly. I put it like that because it’s this new wave of insta huns who think they’re the first to breastfeed & are SO wasteful. They need new everything adapted perfectly to them.
Look on Vinted & order a few cheap items instead of moaning on insta for some freebies.
Most mums who are breastfeeding don’t have the funds to buy new wardrobes.

No but seriously - penny is over 2 months now and her mum is still staying? I know the newborn stage is rough but when is this spoilt madam going to stand on her own two feet. Also feel like the mum Is just third wheeling now during a very precious time for a couple

Reactions: 12
Can’t get over her mum being in every single story, Ross must absolutely dislike her.
Little does Lottie know she’s probably driving a huge wedge between her and Ross by ensuring her mum is constantly present at all times.
Also I wish she’d shut the duck up about clothes, I spent £100 in H&M yesterday, the most I’ve spent in one go on clothes in probably years- that’s got to do me until summer. And she’s whinging because her wardrobe, half of which is free and gifted, and NOT cheap, isn’t good enough. Wish she’d just take a step back and realise how utterly spoiled and ridiculous she is, it’s getting a bit disgusting to watch now. Also her tree looks stupid, it looks too big.
ALSO, Sorry how can you have a ‘tradition’ when you’ve only been together a few years? And are you telling me even without a child Lottie makes her mum come over and watch her decorate the tree? What?????
Anyway I give it a couple of years before they ‘mutually agree’ to split because Ross looks utterly miserable.

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t her mom in a long term relationship and living together with someone? What does her partner think of all this?

Reactions: 4
Anybody else the most underwhelmed they’ve ever been at a tree reveal… and usually I’m bored to tears so that’s saying something.

Reactions: 7
Anybody else the most underwhelmed they’ve ever been at a tree reveal… and usually I’m bored to tears so that’s saying something.
The tree being squished into a corner doesn’t help either… once again, grottie and the lack of planning…

Reactions: 4
Shouldn't all her tree stories be marked as gifted too? 🤔 It gives me the ick. It's like her, her Mum and Ross are in a throuple. If I was him I would be so pissed at the MIL always being there.I And what does her partner think about it?

Reactions: 7
She has so many clothes wtf is she on about. When she says she's ordering 'a few bits' you just know it's gonna be more totally unnecessary fast fashion. It drives me insane how she thinks its acceptable to buy this much with the state of our climate and how much we all now know about it. Does she not give a duck about the state of the world for her daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.