Thetummydiaries #6 Lottie Drynan the innocent one, ‘accidentally’ opening presents to ruin all the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pretty quickly found their house on Google map. Amazing what you can find when you upload so many photos and angles from your home account! It’s an 11 minute walk to the office to be precise and a pretty obvious walk, again from the numerous times she’s uploaded videos of walking there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she must realise that the majority of women with kids aren’t as looked after as she is!? How many of us have partners/parents doing everything for us!? Certainly not me, or any of my friends! We’re all actually doing it all and bleeping knackered.

Reactions: 11
She’s so out of touch.
The last 3 days she’s had of pampering - mani, pedi, hair & spray tan would be the cost of most normal women’s 2 weekly maternity money. And forget about ordering new clothes on top of that - no ‘maternity time off’ my ARSE!

Oh wow she has a professional organiser going over today, can’t wait to see how much clutter she finds (all her summer/ winter clothes hidden away)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s so out of touch.
The last 3 days she’s had of pampering - mani, pedi, hair & spray tan would be the cost of most normal women’s 2 weekly maternity money. And forget about ordering new clothes on top of that - no ‘maternity time off’ my ARSE!
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I've just gone onto proper SMP now and I'm able to treat myself to a 15 quid brow wax and tint for Christmas. How lucky am I! Wish I could afford to get my hair and nails done too but unfortunately I need to pay my electric bill and buy nappies!

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh SMP was awful! But we had prepared for how crap that pay was and we were lucky (?) it took us a few months to try for baby as we could save what we could to prepare for it. Even with this, we struggled! We literally paid the bills and got food (and how expensive it formula when you’re not having much coming in 🫤) and that’s it! No new clothes, no pamper treatments! She’s so bloody lucky and privileged which is fine….but bleeping ACKNOWLEDGE IT

Reactions: 5
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I've just gone onto proper SMP now and I'm able to treat myself to a 15 quid brow wax and tint for Christmas. How lucky am I! Wish I could afford to get my hair and nails done too but unfortunately I need to pay my electric bill and buy nappies!
Was going to say something similar. I was going to pick between getting highlights, my nails done, or my eyelashes for Christmas. My daughters presents cost more than I thought so I’ve not got anything done and I got a box dye for my hair!
Doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Absolutely privileged. Can tell she’s always been this way (spoiled) because she genuinely can’t seem to understand that most people can’t live like she does and never realises how tone-deaf she comes across.
Like seriously in the last week or so she’s what, had her hair done (and it looked very costly), hired a diet consultant for her breast fed baby, hired a professional organiser, been gifted a new Christmas tree, been gifted new clothes, had a spray tan, had a mani and a pedi- but she’s sooo relatable right everyone

Was going to say something similar. I was going to pick between getting highlights, my nails done, or my eyelashes for Christmas. My daughters presents cost more than I thought so I’ve not got anything done and I got a box dye for my hair!
Doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Absolutely privileged. Can tell she’s always been this way (spoiled) because she genuinely can’t seem to understand that most people can’t live like she does and never realises how tone-deaf she comes across.
Like seriously in the last week or so she’s what, had her hair done (and it looked very costly), hired a diet consultant for her breast fed baby, hired a professional organiser, been gifted a new Christmas tree, been gifted new clothes, had a spray tan, had a mani and a pedi- but she’s sooo relatable right everyone
Ahhh never! I'm sure your hair will look lovely regardless of how it's done! Can't get my head around a diet consultant for her baby. Like is she showing signs of CMPA or something cos she didn't actually say? My baby is and I have to wait for an NHS appointment cos guess what. I'm on SMP and can't afford private and if I could and I had her platform, I certainly wouldn't mention it because its so unfair. She really needs to recognise her privalage it's honestly vile.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh never! I'm sure your hair will look lovely regardless of how it's done! Can't get my head around a diet consultant for her baby. Like is she showing signs of CMPA or something cos she didn't actually say? My baby is and I have to wait for an NHS appointment cos guess what. I'm on SMP and can't afford private and if I could and I had her platform, I certainly wouldn't mention it because its so unfair. She really needs to recognise her privalage it's honestly vile.
I think she will want Pennie to have something as its what's she's all about. My daughter had severe reflux and dairy intolerance (she luckily outgrew it after turning 2) but those first 2 years were the worst.
Never mind finding clothes that fit, my daughter would vomit on me constantly so I was lucky if I actually had anything clean to wear. And the house smelt permanently of dairy free milk that smelt foul (even with candles and plug ins trying to hide it)
She's got it relatively easy, a husband who works locally, had paternity leave, her mother who seems to be there constantly, and yet she feels she doesn't have any time for herself? She has time to order clothes, make reels, decorate for Christmas. Its only going to get tougher, I have 2 older kids now and work full time and never have a moment free. Out at clubs etc every night and most weekends. Managed to put up a Christmas tree but still need to get everything else sorted.

Reactions: 8
I have a 12 month old but I don’t remember having her amount of me time BEFORE having him, cos yanno, working full time + being a proper adult + £££. What more does she want!?

Reactions: 9
So now she is making excuses for her house to be an absolute mess… she has her mom around all the time and it’s not like she is running around chasing multiple toddlers.

Reactions: 4
She’s working overtime to be like NORMALISE A LIVED IN HOUSE but how about YOU ARE JUST AN UNWASHED SLOB GROTTIE.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If a stranger walked up to me in a shopping centre and was like "breathe with me" I'd be like wtf 😂😂😂 she's lucky to be fair. When I was in poundland last month and an old man tried to touch my preemie baby I cried out of anxiety/anger and not even the shop assistant asked if I was OK hahaha. Yet again everyone cares about Lottie x x

and why is she posting about it happening? It’s obviously upset her because she looks / sounds upset as she’s retelling the story and she’s obviously had her makeup done so there’s no way I’d be telling a story that could make me cry after having my makeup done but then I suppose if she doesn’t post it people won’t know she’s had a bad day and she won’t get loads of messages telling her to be kind to herself and how amazing she’s doing

She attention seeks in the worst possible way! ....and the blaise " I know I have lots of pregnant women following me " but continues to carry on with her self indulgent nonsense!

I've reported her for once again failing to do her 'job' and mark all her bragging freebies as ads!

She attention seeks in the worst possible way! ....and the blaise " I know I have lots of pregnant women following me " but continues to carry on talking with her self indulgent nonsense!

I've reported her for once again failing to do her 'job' and mark all her bragging freebies as ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.