Thetummydiaries #6 Lottie Drynan the innocent one, ‘accidentally’ opening presents to ruin all the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been sooooo busy that she hasn’t been looking after herself properly. Yep. She has filmed a 30 second clip telling people to buy overpriced deodorant and been to many garden centres on her quest to buy a lot of baubles. She has also decorated 2 huge Christmas trees that she didn’t need and thrown out some clothes.

Look, I get that looking after a baby is relentless and exhausting, but her mum is there most of the time! How many times has she posted pics of a meal that her mum has made? (And if her mum hasn’t made it, Ross has). She really isn’t doing much at all. Pretty sure that being a parent has just kicked her arse like we all thought it would because she was absolutely clueless about any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry… WHAT?!
I had a baby last October and 13 months later I’m still not “looking after myself properly”, it’s called being a Mum! I’ve gone back to work, my partner works away most weeks so I run the home and my little girl is walking and into everything so there isn’t much time left in the week for me! I still make an effort to have my hair done, do my nails etc but I am running on empty every single day doing so. She needs a reality check!

edited to add.. let’s not forget Ross had 6 weeks of paternity leave which in my world is unheard of! And her Mum has basically moved in!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she is a joke.
I have no parents - both dead.
my family live 150 miles away.
My husband walked out when babe was 6 months old.
I work 3 jobs to make ends meet.

Get a reality check love. I am not looking after myself. You’re basically the bleeping Queen of Sheba.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Overwhelmed with what? Her mum practically lives with them and she rarely cooks, I highly doubt she cleans the house (probs have a cleaner) and she isn’t having to work? She can’t class those ads or 1 ‘breastfeeding friendly outfit’ as work because it’s not.
I’m sure being a new mum on its own is overwhelming but she can’t make out she’s ‘juggling everything’ - what a kick in the teeth to those who actually are !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that story is going to piss a LOT of people off. Once again it’s the Lottie show, woe is me, I do more than everyone else and look even a ‘professional’ is saying it so you know I’m right!!
duck off. Lottie, you do duck all compared to 99% of people. If you can’t cope with copious amounts of help including a live in mum and seemingly endless amounts of gifts and money, then you’re doing a tit job.

Reactions: 13
I read that post in disbelief. Firstly Pen Pen is months old and is already seeing a dietician with a fancy name? Just why? She's breast feeding and no where near the weaning stage so why is this even a thing ?

And someone she's met for 5 minutes, has told her that even though she has her mum running around after her, a husband who pampers to her every whim, a 'job ' that apart from begging for freebies requires minimal effort, living in a massive renovated home but she's not looking after herself ? ..well I think we all know that's a pack of lies don't we..the most important person in Grotties life is Grottie!

Let's hope she gets some backlash from this ..she really is just shameless !

Reactions: 15
I can’t even with the not looking after herself. What an actual joke to those of us who are real parents, who do it mostly be ourselves most days and don’t complain on social media. She is unbearable.

Also she clearly does have time because look. The lady who runs CIBII is looking for someone to take over, how long until grottie nominates herself
F205E6AE-790A-42CD-95E4-14342D1297DF.png

Reactions: 2
Nooooo her stories have seriously bleeping pissed me off today! Now I’m not saying having a baby isn’t hard work, and it’s not a competition about who is having a worse time, but duck me her experience of motherhood in the last two months is NO WAY NEAR the majority of women’s experience of having a baby! Lottie hun, try your husband going back to work after TWO weeks, him working shifts. Or, like in my case, your baby being in NICU for two weeks so just as you bring them home, your husband goes back to work! I know her mum is surgically attached to her but Lottie there’s SO many mums whose parents either a. Not around, or b. Working full time themselves and therefore not able to pander to their every need. Not looking after herself? Her mum practically makes her three meals a day and even if that’s an exaggeration, I’m pretty sure Ross works from home so he’s even around to make her lunch or have “Pen Pen” (🤢) while she makes some lunch. She has no idea. How does she think us mums who had babies during lockdown coped? I was stuck at home alone (husband was a key worker) for 24 hours a day with a one year old and a newborn! The bleeping privilege with this princess is off the chart 😤😤😤

Edit to add:
Also the bleeping breast feeding clothes chat Jesus Christ. I only breast fed my third baby but I literally just lived in leggings and a vest because it was so much easier than pissing about trying to wear fancy clothes when the majority of the time I was covered in milk/snot etc. why need to make a big deal of it? Just wear bleeping clothes Lottie honestly you don’t need to be dressed up every day it’s ridiculous. And it goes so quickly too!! I stopped feeding at 6 months and I can wear whatever the duck I want now!

Also apologies for my grammar/typing hahaha the rage has got to me 😂😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nooooo her stories have seriously bleeping pissed me off today! Now I’m not saying having a baby isn’t hard work, and it’s not a competition about who is having a worse time, but duck me her experience of motherhood in the last two months is NO WAY NEAR the majority of women’s experience of having a baby! Lottie hun, try your husband going back to work after TWO weeks, him working shifts. Or, like in my case, your baby being in NICU for two weeks so just as you bring them home, your husband goes back to work! I know her mum is surgically attached to her but Lottie there’s SO many mums whose parents either a. Not around, or b. Working full time themselves and therefore not able to pander to their every need. Not looking after herself? Her mum practically makes her three meals a day and even if that’s an exaggeration, I’m pretty sure Ross works from home so he’s even around to make her lunch or have “Pen Pen” (🤢) while she makes some lunch. She has no idea. How does she think us mums who had babies during lockdown coped? I was stuck at home alone (husband was a key worker) for 24 hours a day with a one year old and a newborn! The bleeping privilege with this princess is off the chart 😤😤😤

Edit to add:
Also the bleeping breast feeding clothes chat Jesus Christ. I only breast fed my third baby but I literally just lived in leggings and a vest because it was so much easier than pissing about trying to wear fancy clothes when the majority of the time I was covered in milk/snot etc. why need to make a big deal of it? Just wear bleeping clothes Lottie honestly you don’t need to be dressed up every day it’s ridiculous. And it goes so quickly too!! I stopped feeding at 6 months and I can wear whatever the duck I want now!

This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 my baby was in scbu for 4 weeks. He came home 3 DAYS before my husband went back to work. My Mum lives 40 minutes away. I gave birth 8 weeks early and now have ptsd, pna and pnd. God she is so bleeping lucky she has her mum there. She has no idea. I'm not arguing with the fact being a new mum is hard, cos it is, for anyone. But God she either doesn't realise or doesnt care how lucky and easy she has!! Wish I had time to arse on making Instagram reels a d going to garden centres. I can't even go to the supermarket with my baby without having a panic attack I'm so anxious about him getting poorly. I can't remember the last time I showered (let alone have time to take tan - not that I would cos I wouldn't wanna look like her) and some days I don't get to eat my lunch and brush my teeth till my husband gets in from work as I have ZERO help and don't have my mum surgically attached to my hip cooking meals, fanning me and feeding me grapes. She needs to grow up. Rant over. For now 😂😂

Edit to add:

Oh yes I agree with the breastfeeding clothing too! 4 months in and i live in leggings/jeans and a vest with a t shirt or jumper over the top! Easy and comfortable and I'm probs gonna get spat up on anyway so 😂 I can't believe there's actually a group for breastfeeding clothing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 my baby was in scbu for 4 weeks. He came home 3 DAYS before my husband went back to work. My Mum lives 40 minutes away. I gave birth 8 weeks early and now have ptsd, pna and pnd. God she is so bleeping lucky she has her mum there. She has no idea. I'm not arguing with the fact being a new mum is hard, cos it is, for anyone. But God she either doesn't realise or doesnt care how lucky and easy she has!! Wish I had time to arse on making Instagram reels a d going to garden centres. I can't even go to the supermarket with my baby without having a panic attack I'm so anxious about him getting poorly. I can't remember the last time I showered (let alone have time to take tan - not that I would cos I wouldn't wanna look like her) and some days I don't get to eat my lunch and brush my teeth till my husband gets in from work as I have ZERO help and don't have my mum surgically attached to my hip cooking meals, fanning me and feeding me grapes. She needs to grow up. Rant over. For now 😂😂

Oh yes I agree with the breastfeeding clothing too! 4 months in and i live in leggings/jeans and a vest with a t shirt or jumper over the top! Easy and comfortable and I'm probs gonna get spat up on anyway so 😂 I can't believe there's actually a group for breastfeeding clothing!
Sending you lots of love, sounds like you’ve had a tough start to motherhood 😢❤❤❤

Reactions: 2
Omg her walking with the baby and the car seat is so weird 😂😂😂 I presume the pushchair wheels are in the car?! Otherwise she could’ve just put the baby in the car seat and put it on its wheels no?! It’s just added stress!!

• Haha
Omg her walking with the baby and the car seat is so weird 😂😂😂 I presume the pushchair wheels are in the car?! Otherwise she could’ve just put the baby in the car seat and put it on its wheels no?! It’s just added stress!!
Why wouldn't she just order an uber? Can definitely afford it

She wouldn't create content doing it that way... I thought the same, and even if the car seat doesn't connect she could've just put the car seat in the pram & pushed it to the car? Or gone to get the car then pick the car seat up? So dumb

Reactions: 1
Also the baby’s head flopping around aggressively as she lugs the car seat around whilst filming herself. Christ’s sake, just order a taxi or ask your husband to pop out and pick you up…

Reactions: 5
Also the baby’s head flopping around aggressively as she lugs the car seat around whilst filming herself. Christ’s sake, just order a taxi or ask your husband to pop out and pick you up…
Yes this annoyed me too. Poor Pen Pens head!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.