Thetummydiaries #6 Lottie Drynan the innocent one, ‘accidentally’ opening presents to ruin all the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, there’s a messy house and then there’s looking like you’ve been burgled. How is it such a state when Pennie isn’t even mobile? Grottie is quite literally a pig in tit.

Reactions: 10
Jesus, there’s a messy house and then there’s looking like you’ve been burgled. How is it such a state when Pennie isn’t even mobile? Grottie is quite literally a pig in tit.
I’m sorry but that’s not normal. Don’t bleeping normalise it Lottie because it’s not. Normal is having a bit of paperwork left on the counter, kids toys still out, cushions sat on/not perfectly plumped). It’s having and empty glass left on the side and an empty milk carton on the kitchen side waiting to go in the recycling bin. THAT is a bleeping tit show and I’m sorry but she needs to prioritise looking after her environment more.

• Heart
I don’t think it’s that abnormal - my house can easily get in that state when I’m busy or not feeling well. The difference is that she’s at home with the baby most of the time and has mumsy to help her plus she’s a house instagrammer so you’d think she’d prioritise keeping the house nice. Plus it’s a big house and she’s in good health - I live in a tiny 2 bed Victorian terrace and have a chronic illness which limits my mobility and makes me sleep a lot.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. As with everything with Lottie, it’s not cute to live in a pig sty when it’s your massive luxurious house that you got built/decorated at a discount and you have duck all to do all day. I hate how she blames EVERYTHING on her “neurodivergence”. Does she think everyone else lives in perfect tidiness all the time? No, but most of us will try and keep on top of it whilst balancing much more stress and responsibilities in life.

Reactions: 8
The difference in skin colour where she’d scrubbed some fake tan off 🤯 Why does she insist on dyeing herself orange? Her natural skin colour looks nice under all that lot.

Reactions: 5
This is the face of a silly toddler who thinks they’re doing something funny in front of the grown ups. WHY IS SHE SO ICKY.
This is 100% it. She’s constantly looking for attention like a child. She’s gonna be so jealous of that kid when she’s older. Princess Lottie isn’t the “cute” one anymore.

Reactions: 2
Some of you would be appalled by my house 😂 multiple children, multiple pets, both parents working (and not influencing) mean it always looks a mess.

Then again I’m not trying to be a home influencer.

Reactions: 4
She really isn't a good influence for that gut health symprove is she? All she ever does is complain of bloat (tummy fat) so it doesn't do anything for her at all. I certainly wouldn't be buying it

Why does she pretend that she :poop: herself? Such a weird flex. She literally just bought a jumpsuit, no one who has that issue would go near a jumpsuit. The IBS just seems like something she clings to, to have a thing. Half the elastic tat she wears would be too tight if she was actually bloated.

I saw the other day she posted about putting up artwork in their pergola 🤣 Has she never been outside before? It will end up wet, flapping about in the wind, covered in spiders and cobwebs and various other bugs plus leave a mark on the fence. And need cleaning every year. Put up a hanging basket if you really must fill every space!

• Haha
Is she only 30??
When I watched her latest reel I was thinking about this… the swimsuit is definitely approved by my 80+ grandma!

She behaves exactly like a housewife would and did in the 50s. Stay at home with the child, make everything picture perfect but always have enough drama to complain to your girlfriends.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.