Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd mention of it now . .
Hit a nerve I think 🤣
i think so too 😂😂😂 now she’s even talking about trolls, etc! Something has really hit a nerve today lol 😂 she REALLY likes sitting in her pants eating pasta....Errkay? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

RE: the honeymoon - it’ll be Bali to Italy to butlins by the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’ll go back to her old job soon enough, don’t think she’s realised the actual commitment it takes to run your own “business” and earn a decent living and I use that term very lightly with her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
i think so too 😂😂😂 now she’s even talking about trolls, etc! Something has really hit a nerve today lol 😂 she REALLY likes sitting in her pants eating pasta....Errkay? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

RE: the honeymoon - it’ll be Bali to Italy to butlins by the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’ll go back to her old job soon enough, don’t think she’s realised the actual commitment it takes to run your own “business” and earn a decent living and I use that term very lightly with her 😂😂😂😂
Highly unlikely they will take her back. She left a good while ago and it’s not like there are events happening...
there probably won’t even be a honeymoon at this rate. Clearly no one is rushing to give them a free trip (probably what she wanted) and all the “influencer deals” are not just landing in her inbox as she probably thought they would. She chose the worst possible time to leave her job and I’m beginning to think she didn’t leave on her own accord, she was made redundant.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up. I’ve said it before but I remember she put “Endo tummy” in her bio before she even had a diagnosis. She also used to have FODMAP 🍯 in her bio for ages too... literally years. She’s fake in every way possible. She’s not a nice person in real life. My friend has had several issues with her over the years. She isn’t a nice girl or a girls girl at all. Does anybody remember when she was super disrespectful because her friend had worked all week and couldn’t make their friend Christmas. For someone who preaches to be kind, I’ve heard nothing but bad things about her. Where we live is a small place and people talk, before she got her “Insta fame”.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just catching up. I’ve said it before but I remember she put “Endo tummy” in her bio before she even had a diagnosis. She also used to have FODMAP 🍯 in her bio for ages too... literally years. She’s fake in every way possible. She’s not a nice person in real life. My friend has had several issues with her over the years. She isn’t a nice girl or a girls girl at all. Does anybody remember when she was super disrespectful because her friend had worked all week and couldn’t make their friend Christmas. For someone who preaches to be kind, I’ve heard nothing but bad things about her. Where we live is a small place and people talk, before she got her “Insta fame”.
What goes around comes around. Her fake and bought insta fame is going to be what ruins every chance for her to have a decent job and income and pay for the lifestyle she wants... cause clearly no one else is funding it for her.

Im sorry but that's disgusting trying to use awful health conditions for followers, shes so desperate to be a part of these online communities and bet attention

• Sad
Hi Lottie,
I’m glad you’re reading on here... but maybe please stop lying?! No take away in 2 years. Where do you live little snowflake? Also you said the only things you can’t eat now are garlic an onion. I’m fairly sure there are take away options that don’t include those.
Also why are you feeling “heavy”? Maybe it’s time to admit that being a full time influencer isn’t working out for you?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Lottie,
I’m glad you’re reading on here... but maybe please stop lying?! No take away in 2 years. Where do you live little snowflake? Also you said the only things you can’t eat now are garlic an onion. I’m fairly sure there are take away options that don’t include those.
Also why are you feeling “heavy”? Maybe it’s time to admit that being a full time influencer isn’t working out for you?
There’s a fish & chip shop literally 10 minutes from her who do gluten free food but of course that isn’t good enough, she has to travel miles to gravesend instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a fish & chip shop literally 10 minutes from her who do gluten free food but of course that isn’t good enough, she has to travel miles to gravesend instead 😂
there’ll be some sort of drama today! Her food was wrong and she’s been up all night bloated 😴😴😴😴 give me a break! Unless she’s been living in middle earth im sure there would be something available to her 🥱

• Haha
there’ll be some sort of drama today! Her food was wrong and she’s been up all night bloated 😴😴😴😴 give me a break! Unless she’s been living in middle earth im sure there would be something available to her 🥱
Sushi is the most obvious one that comes to mind... but so many places are good with food restrictions. Even if she can’t have onion and garlic there are options for sure. If she can have gluten she could even have chinese food cause not all of them have garlic and onion. I’d friggin’ kill for that. Also I’m not sure why she couldn’t have had fish and chips?! There is no garlic or onion in those last I checked.

Reactions: 2
Sushi is the most obvious one that comes to mind... but so many places are good with food restrictions. Even if she can’t have onion and garlic there are options for sure. If she can have gluten she could even have chinese food cause not all of them have garlic and onion. I’d friggin’ kill for that. Also I’m not sure why she couldn’t have had fish and chips?! There is no garlic or onion in those last I checked.
I’m assuming it’s the gluten?? But she never mentioned being gluten free when she was talking about FODMAP, only onion and garlic like you said🤔 I can’t bloody keep up with her. In fact I don’t even think she can keep up with herself 🙄

Isn’t she dairy free too? She always takes those lacto tablets when she’s eating cheese.
Yes and she only seems to eat the freefrom or very dark chocolate and she’ll only have the vegan ice cream. I guarantee a lot of her stomach issues comes from the amount of alcohol she drinks. She was drinking Prosecco in the car on the way to get the chippy. If she then felt unwell later on I bet she’d blame it on the food.

I’m assuming it’s the gluten?? But she never mentioned being gluten free when she was talking about FODMAP, only onion and garlic like you said🤔 I can’t bloody keep up with her. In fact I don’t even think she can keep up with herself 🙄
Yeah I think she must still be gluten free as she was harping on about the place she went to having separate fryers. You’re right though, she chops and changes all the time and she doesn’t have allergies just intolerances so it’s easier for her to go through fad diets as it’s not actually going to damage her body going back to eating things 🙄

During one of her recent q&as she said that garlic and onion are the only two things she couldn’t reintroduce yet.
She was gf and df for a while and that’s why she took those lactose enzyme tablets but apparently she is all “cured” now. But if she really only has to avoid garlic and onion, she could have had take away from so many places.
I just hope she doesn’t jump on some pseudoscience bandwagon because that can be downright dangerous and she is already halfway there with bashing the low fodmap diet...

It was really weird that he gave her a glass of Prosecco for the car. Like taking out a child and giving them a treat so they’re quiet. Definitely daddy issues 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but if she’s “cured” how can she have a page all about gut and be selling diaries based on that?! Literally makes no sense. There are so many options for food around here that she can have, the most dramatic person.

C526E804-AD37-4FDD-BB90-420F25E98877.jpeg

Why does she continually carry on doing this to herself? Is she still 14 years old?

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 484477
Why does she continually carry on doing this to herself? Is she still 14 years old?
What the actual hell is that?! Gollum called and he wants his feet back. Also I’ve been doing yoga for 5 years now and I never saw a stretch like that. She is trying to make it resemble something yoga-ish but she clearly isn’t flexible enough for it and this can do more harm than good and it completely defies the purpose. It’s not relaxing, it doesn’t feel good. Forced and fake like everything else in her life

• Haha
I think we should feel sorry for lottie - she’s really struggling this lockdown and i get it...we’re all stressed with the pressure to keep on top of our jobs so we don’t lose them and homeschool our kids at the same time....oh wait, is she just having to try on different pairs of leggings while listening to music and then spend the rest of the day eating flapjacks? Being able to leave home and go for a run/walk to clear her head whenever she can, yeah what a struggle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤦🏽‍♀️😂😴😴😴😴 GROW UP YOU 🤡

Reactions: 7
I think we should feel sorry for lottie - she’s really struggling this lockdown and i get it...we’re all stressed with the pressure to keep on top of our jobs so we don’t lose them and homeschool our kids at the same time....oh wait, is she just having to try on different pairs of leggings while listening to music and then spend the rest of the day eating flapjacks? Being able to leave home and go for a run/walk to clear her head whenever she can, yeah what a struggle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤦🏽‍♀️😂😴😴😴😴 GROW UP YOU 🤡
imagine struggling to film some leggings review and taking a whole MONTH to do one review. I get that it’s probably multiple leggings but how hard can it be?! Also what is she doing all day? She is struggling because she doesn’t have a routine and her life has no structure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.