TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely cannot stand how fake and vapid The Slackers are.

They are the epitome of being at the right place at the right time. Not because they pump out a great product, but because they did it the first and kept flooding Youtube with videos everyday. I still don't understand how they've been doing it for so long, and the editing hasn't gotten any better, the only difference from their first vlog and their most recent is going from SD to HD.

They know nothing about Disney, Timbo is beyond clueless with the coming and goings of the parks unless he gets a media kit that lays it out for him. Their vlogs even pre-Covid-19 were super repitive. I don't need to see TIm filming the outside of the Tron construction twice a week.

They don't give a damn about their fans, their PO BOX escapades proven that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
no I’m sorry. Tim is 38 now. So even 10/11 years ago, he was in his late 20s. He wasn’t a stupid teenager making jokes when he didn’t know better. What they said is indefensible and they say that themselves. I don’t believe they have “grown up” because you definitely don’t need TOLD at nearly 40 years old that the comments made were wrong.

If they knew the comments were so bad before, why have they only removed the videos now? If they actually had “grown up” they’d have realised this years ago and not when they were publicly called out on the internet and people were trying to let Disney and the parks know who they were working with.

They’re not sorry for their comments, they’re sorry they got caught.
Their channel is 11 years old. That video was more like 7 years ago, they were in their 30's. Not only were they Ok with the theme of the party (and a group of friends with the same idea of "fun"), but they saw nothing wrong with vlogging and uploading it online. Furthermore, he has apologized for that video in the past but still kept it up, until now. Their only change at this point is to be more discreet with their racism.

I'm tired of their dopey, moronic, personalities. They seem to go through life confused.

Reactions: 10
Their channel is 11 years old. That video was more like 7 years ago, they were in their 30's. Not only were they Ok with the theme of the party (and a group of friends with the same idea of "fun"), but they saw nothing wrong with vlogging and uploading it online. Furthermore, he has apologized for that video in the past but still kept it up, until now. Their only change at this point is to be more discreet with their racism.

I'm tired of their dopey, moronic, personalities. They seem to go through life confused.
If you want pure entertainment, watch Timbo trying to figure out the color coded pay scale at most Disney stores. He's so confused because he doesn't look for the scale, he's just like OH DING DANG HOW MUCH IS TEAL!"

Also, Timbo complaining about $30 t shirt, fails to mention that if you're an AP it's 20% off...yet Timbo was like "It's only $115 for the Villains Event" except that's the AP price, not the regular guest price.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you want pure entertainment, watch Timbo trying to figure out the color coded pay scale at most Disney stores. He's so confused because he doesn't look for the scale, he's just like OH DING DANG HOW MUCH IS TEAL!"

Also, Timbo complaining about $30 t shirt, fails to mention that if you're an AP it's 20% off...yet Timbo was like "It's only $115 for the Villains Event" except that's the AP price, not the regular guest price.
Yea he complains about a $30 t-shirt, but is ok with The Villains event price because he got hosted and didn't have pay for it. It could've cost $250 and would've said its a great deal just to make sure he stays on Disney's media list. He's an idiot

Reactions: 1
Yea he complains about a $30 t-shirt, but is ok with The Villains event price because he got hosted and didn't have pay for it. It could've cost $250 and would've said its a great deal just to make sure he stays on Disney's media list. He's an idiot
I like how they used to complain about $10 Quick Service burgers, and now they are dropping $75 a person brunches at Le Cellier, and they paid for 3 of them even though there were only 2 of them....They did it just so their fans could have a good review and if it was worth it, what the Slackers forgot to mention when they filmed it and uploaded it, I think the Le Cellier brunch lasted maybe another 1-2 weeks.

I like how they used to complain about $10 Quick Service burgers, and now they are dropping $75 a person brunches at Le Cellier, and they paid for 3 of them even though there were only 2 of them....They did it just so their fans could have a good review and if it was worth it, what the Slackers forgot to mention when they filmed it and uploaded it, I think the Le Cellier brunch lasted maybe another 1-2 weeks.
Exactly my thoughts. My son is 23 and he said that same thing pretty much. He was like you can tell his visits are paid for by Disney because before that a $25 t-shirt would have went back on the shelf. Now, they buy it without a second thought.

Exactly my thoughts. My son is 23 and he said that same thing pretty much. He was like you can tell his visits are paid for by Disney because before that a $25 t-shirt would have went back on the shelf. Now, they buy it without a second thought.
Remember the good ole days of the Slackers lying to the guard shack at Epcot resorts because they didn't want to pay for themepark parking?

This recent issue aside, he needs to get back into the parks. Their content is currently unwatchable.
I’ve got nothing against babies, I’m a parent myself, but I’m totally over the endless baby vlogs. Dude needs to head over to Universal.

Reactions: 3
This recent issue aside, he needs to get back into the parks. Their content is currently unwatchable.
I’ve got nothing against babies, I’m a parent myself, but I’m totally over the endless baby vlogs. Dude needs to head over to Universal.
Timbo was spotted at Universal today...for someone who made such a stink that they wouldn't be going to Disney Springs anytime soon, he was pretty quick to hightail it to Universal....then again I think he's going stir-crazy meanwhile Jenn is perfectly fine never leaving the house.

Reactions: 4
Love how Jenn mentioned they were eating some special pasta sent by a fan, that it was expired. Yeah because you didn’t open all that mail. Did you really have to mention that it was expired? You just seem gross.

Same here. I'm a mom and goodness knows I'm not against babies, but I hate watching these videos. Obsessing over their baby and forcing him to do things he doesn't want it unreal. I'm like leave the kid alone. Let him act like a normal baby. And not a monkey performing for the cameras.

And he was spotted at Universal either today or yesterday. Despite saying that they wouldn't have any of the parks opening content. I'm sure Tim wanted to get out of the house and away from Jen. She's probably driving him nuts....

I am not surprised he was at Universal, he said he wasn't going to Disney Springs, then he went to the media day. They both lie

Jackpot Tracker is going to be a spoiled little boy, he is never left to self soothe or entertain himself (without a camera pushed in his face) but I suppose that wont be the Trackers problem it will be their Nannies.

• Haha
I came across this thread by chance. I was a part time watcher of the Trackers as I love WDW but this has really opened up my eyes about Jenn.

Guru Gossip has a similar thread to this, but over there many of the posters are unhinged and are all over them for anything for the sake of it, this gives Stans a getout in terms of "they are all just haters and jealous," so confirmation bias seeps in - Tim will start to improve his behaviour by listening to people with a modicum of sense in their head.

They are trying to make a living and good luck to them, but it has to be done in the right way. Couldn't care less if they are fakers etc - so are many politicians, musicians, actors, sports stars etc are also.

It's actually really odd, when I discovered Tim's channel, I really enjoyed the park aspect for what it was, someone walking around, showing you what was going on.

But I noticed that when Jenn appeared, the vlogs were absolutely terrible, no idea why - they just were no where near as good. Jenn just seemed annoying, without knowing anything about her.

And the play dumb and ask questions schtik for engagement is as old as time. How do people not see through that?

Reactions: 9
I've read the Guru site reading for a long while (going back a few years' now). There's some over there who always claim to have insider info but then it never materializes, or they just remain vague. There are also a handful of regulars who will nitpick every little thing (which is ridiculous; I cannot stand them either anymore but I'm not going to sweat some of the small stuff).

However, the majority of the folks on there seem to be logic-driven, even-minded ex-viewers who starting putting 2+2 together on lots of things about the Trackers and simply come there to vent about how the Trackers seem to continually remain unscathed from either any viewers rightfully keying in on their duplicity or having to ever be held accountable for past actions by individuals with a higher pay grade than their average "stan."

I simply could not believe when they started doing live vlogs dedicated to opening three-year-old mail from a long-closed post office box (at least, long-closed as told to their viewers). If there was any indication of how little they truly care about their viewers, that was it. Boxes upon boxes sitting there unopened for years containing anything from long-expired food items to receiving personally designed or crafted gifts that were relevant at the time but now have zero context - I could not get over how their viewers were (and are) OK with that. If I were them, I would be mortified to how it would come across to my viewers if I showed myself on camera opening up three-year-old gifts. Yet they did it repeatedly (and continue to do it) without a care in the world - simply to fill a void for lack of content at the time.

I am not sure if this was mentioned prior; however, I also found it in exceptional bad taste that they monetized a vlog talking about Bandit after he died. To me, there is nothing lower than to profit off of a death - any death.

The confused shtick is an act. They do that to generate more comments which helps with the YouTube algorithm. That's why Jenn is always so keen on saying "Let us know what you think in the comments down below." Or acting stupid about things they both should know (i.e. Jenn recently asked if an animal they were looking at was a turkey, or they will seem perplexed at Florida weather events when they've both lived here since birth). They've also discreetly woven such idiocy throughout their vlogs to, again, create a scenario where their viewers jump at the chance to provide their input or answer some question Tim posed, or simply to gain sympathy. They have become masters at this.

To the contrary, Jenn's past persona on Twitter is night and day to her on-camera act. Tim also routinely calls around to push their channel and gain #hosted from different companies, restaurant corporations, etc. They are not the same on camera as they are off. (In this regard, I always chuckle when I read people who say they "met them and they are so nice!" Do you think they'd be any different to you, professing yourself to be a fan? You are paying their mortgage! I would hope they would be nice to you.)

Also, I'm 99% certain that the "urban" party was at Tim's brother's house - Adam (Tim has 2 brothers and 1 sister).
In the video, Adam had the hat on sideways with the glasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've read the Guru site reading for a long while (going back a few years' now). There's some over there who always claim to have insider info but then it never materializes, or they just remain vague. There are also a handful of regulars who will nitpick every little thing (which is ridiculous; I cannot stand them either anymore but I'm not going to sweat some of the small stuff).

However, the majority of the folks on there seem to be logic-driven, even-minded ex-viewers who starting putting 2+2 together on lots of things about the Trackers and simply come there to vent about how the Trackers seem to continually remain unscathed from either any viewers rightfully keying in on their duplicity or having to ever be held accountable for past actions by individuals with a higher pay grade than their average "stan."

I simply could not believe when they started doing live vlogs dedicated to opening three-year-old mail from a long-closed post office box (at least, long-closed as told to their viewers). If there was any indication of how little they truly care about their viewers, that was it. Boxes upon boxes sitting there unopened for years containing anything from long-expired food items to receiving personally designed or crafted gifts that were relevant at the time but now have zero context - I could not get over how their viewers were (and are) OK with that. If I were them, I would be mortified to how it would come across to my viewers if I showed myself on camera opening up three-year-old gifts. Yet they did it repeatedly (and continue to do it) without a care in the world - simply to fill a void for lack of content at the time.

I am not sure if this was mentioned prior; however, I also found it in exceptional bad taste that they monetized a vlog talking about Bandit after he died. To me, there is nothing lower than to profit off of a death - any death.

The confused shtick is an act. They do that to generate more comments which helps with the YouTube algorithm. That's why Jenn is always so keen on saying "Let us know what you think in the comments down below." Or acting stupid about things they both should know (i.e. Jenn recently asked if an animal they were looking at was a turkey, or they will seem perplexed at Florida weather events when they've both lived here since birth). They've also discreetly woven such idiocy throughout their vlogs to, again, create a scenario where their viewers jump at the chance to provide their input or answer some question Tim posed, or simply to gain sympathy. They have become masters at this.

To the contrary, Jenn's past persona on Twitter is night and day to her on-camera act. Tim also routinely calls around to push their channel and gain #hosted from different companies, restaurant corporations, etc. They are not the same on camera as they are off. (In this regard, I always chuckle when I read people who say they "met them and they are so nice!" Do you think they'd be any different to you, professing yourself to be a fan? You are paying their mortgage! I would hope they would be nice to you.)

Also, I'm 99% certain that the "urban" party was at Tim's brother's house - Adam (Tim has 2 brothers and 1 sister).
In the video, Adam had the hat on sideways with the glasses.
I brought that up (The bold and Red Text bit) to the Trackers Mega-Stan Tiffany Ann on Twitter, and she never responded.

It's one thing you know if they monetized it and said during the video that all the money from this video would be going to a selection of pet/animal related charities/causes, but they didn't.

They also "accidentally" monetized their apology video until Twitter brought it up and the ads were removed. Hell even Tim saying "It wasn't that much money between the two videos, maybe a hundred bucks." Any person worth their salt in remorse and regret would've also added more $$$ to that donation. Tim could've easily said "We maybe made a couple hundred bucks on both videos since they were posted, but because we were so insensitive and remorseful we are going to donate (x amount) for each year those videos were live on Youtube.

I don't buy a single thing they say, case in point a few weeks ago they had a donation for Goodwill of old clothes, linens, etc. They never filmed them going to Goodwill or anything. This was a huge red flag since these two FILM EVERYTHING. Me thinks they are just saying good things so people buy into their "super positive" vibes, etc.

With regards to Dim and Jenn always looking for handouts, nothing was more pathetic than both of them reaching out to Margaritaville Resorts to get a free room so they could go to Jenn's BFFs Wedding. Like damn, I get the hustle of making more money and expanding your "brand", but give it a break. Really makes me wonder if they even would've went if they couldn't get a free handout for lodging.

I am going to worry about Jackson growing up with a camera constantly in his face, particularly with all the things going on with family vloggers right now. They really do need to stop vlogging him so much and just be his parents without a camera.

I just recently became aware of Tim Tracker. I saw people talking about their apology video and decided to watch it. My first thought was Jenn gives off a negative energy. Their whole apology seemed forced. I then did a bit of research on them and found guru gossip and now here.

peteykirch - you are correct on all accounts. They're quick to purchase - and flaunt - a $2,000 Gucci sweater, high-end thermostats (with digital photos), expensive dinners and brunches, pricey babyware (that they post with affiliate links), etc. but then are cheapskates when it comes to atoning for their "sins."

I don't care what people have, really - I don't. However, when you put your entire life on the internet - and are showy in that respect - expect objective criticisms.

Similar to your Goodwill example, I also recall humble brags when they would overtly show us they purchased a new enclosure for the capybaras at that animal sanctuary they visit, money they donated to Give Kids the World, etc. Don't show - just DO. I'd have more respect for them if they did.

I recall someone also gifted them $500 in a superchat (or something of that sort) for them to go to Victoria and Albert's for dinner. I simply couldn't. I'd do everything in my power to return that money, rather than flaunt it for a free meal, make a vlog out of it, and further monetize it to the hilt.

Also, yes. I am familiar with Tiffany Ann. She is a piece of work, indeed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.