TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like their halos have slipped, racism and homophobia a plenty - let's see them wriggle out of this one.
The channel that's making the video about them are absolute trolls. Yes they said something racist and homophobic but I'm sure everyone has said something like that in the past. People grow and change over time sometimes for the good sometimes for the bad. Think we shouldn't be putting their heads in the guillotine just yet.

Reactions: 8
The channel that's making the video about them are absolute trolls. Yes they said something racist and homophobic but I'm sure everyone has said something like that in the past. People grow and change over time sometimes for the good sometimes for the bad. Think we shouldn't be putting their heads in the guillotine just yet.
I have no doubt it's someone they've crossed before but it's no secret, she especially, isn't a very good person.

I see he removed all of the old Facebook videos a while back, they were always going to come back to haunt him.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch but the account seems to be a troll account with an axe to grind. Also the videos were uploaded 2 months ago so it’s not like this is late breaking news.

Reactions: 3
No video for a couple of days from the trackers.
I expect a we are being bullied etc video soon with a sad faced thumbnail- to garner sympathy and distract from the old homophobic and racist videos, followed by a deeply insincere thanks guys for understanding blah blah blah speech.

You called it they posted an apology video.
I think it was a brilliant example of how an apology video should be done. They totally admitted they were wrong. Out of thousands of vlogs there were 2 that were derogatory to some viewers, they completely admitted that they were not nice people then. I'm sure there are going to be tattlers who disagree with me but I think that now they've realized the mistakes they made people should accept their apologies and carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found their old channel through reading another gossip site a while back and it was very gun and drug heavy. Not long after it was put on that site, they deleted all videos. I think they worked out that Disney videos were going to make them more money than those videos!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't buy it really, the sad faces TT even more monotone voice (if that's even possible).

This was simply a PR exercise.

Reactions: 5
I liked when Jenn said “Please don’t defend us, our actions were indefensible”.

I think that’s them completely owning those videos. I agree with the pp who said they are holding their hands up to past mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find them to be a mixture of fake and sincere. Like I really do believe them when they say they have grown and matured as people and that they believe what they did was wrong. On the other hand they never would have apologized unless they were called out. They tried to just delete the videos and hoped nobody would notice. I also think they were over exaggerating their sad facial expressions and were trying to make it seem like they had been crying prior to the video. I also didn’t care for them holding the baby during part of the video for sympathy points.

Reactions: 6
I don’t dislike them as such, but I’m not over keen on their home vlogs. Jackson is very cute, but they do talk about him like no one else in world has ever had a baby before, explaining on his updates that he’s drinking less milk now and that they’ve started weaning and that he’s started making these noises ect. It’s all very lovely I’m sure, but it’s just normal baby stuff...

The birthday thing gets me too, ive never seen parents make such a huge deal out of baby reaching each month, I’m not saying don’t be proud or anything, but calling it a birthday and singing happy birthday to him is OTT.

also I’m another who gets controlling vibes from Tim, always correcting Jen and I’ve noticed when he’s talking about something he tends to say something like, “we are doing a mix of baby led weaning and purées because I wanted him to learn how to use a spoon.” Instead of saying “we” wanted, it’s always “I” wanted.

I don't know if he is controlling or she is just lazy and he does a lot of the baby care. Remember it takes Jenn 900 weeks to edit a vlog :sneaky:

Let's face it if they didn't get called out on those videos they would've never made that apology video, they don't care and most of Florida is terribly racist so it doesn't surprise me

Their thread on guru gossip was full of comments about Tim being racist, how he never includes black people in the end of his "now it's time to pay the price" bits. Comments from black people saying they were speaking to him at Disney just being friendly and he openly hid the camera away from them so they couldn't steal.

In their defence looking back at some of my behaviour in my early 20s 😳😳 I'm totally different now especially now I've had kids and I honestly would never think and act like that anymore, unless you grew up in a convent we've all said things and behaved in ways we aren't proud of.

Reactions: 1
Calling everyone a racist is the trendy thing lately. I highly doubt they are actually racist.

There were tons of problematic videos, anything that was highlighted on Guru years ago they privated the videos. They are not the people, people think they are, they have been called out for their racism for years both of them.

I watched the videos Jenn highlighted and the context she is taking about is wrong and she is lying in her apology.

DE007725-49E0-4FFB-B364-60B7B81D88DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.