TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, that video was 11 years ago. I cringe to think of some of the stupid tit I did or said myself that long ago. People grow up...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, that video was 11 years ago. I cringe to think of some of the stupid tit I did or said myself that long ago. People grow up...
Has she really changed?! She’s still as nasty as ever and a very problematic person, they both are. They’re sorry they finally got called out by people not of a gossip forum.

Reactions: 3
Has she really changed?! She’s still as nasty as ever and a very problematic person, they both are. They’re sorry they finally got called out by people not of a gossip forum.
Just interested to know if you know them personally Kingaa. Do you live near them .

Reactions: 1
no I’m sorry. Tim is 38 now. So even 10/11 years ago, he was in his late 20s. He wasn’t a stupid teenager making jokes when he didn’t know better. What they said is indefensible and they say that themselves. I don’t believe they have “grown up” because you definitely don’t need TOLD at nearly 40 years old that the comments made were wrong.

If they knew the comments were so bad before, why have they only removed the videos now? If they actually had “grown up” they’d have realised this years ago and not when they were publicly called out on the internet and people were trying to let Disney and the parks know who they were working with.

They’re not sorry for their comments, they’re sorry they got caught.

Reactions: 7
Just interested to know if you know them personally Kingaa. Do you live near them .
No, weird question. I’m just going off her behaviour on Social Media which is a very very different person to the one we see in videos.

Yes I still think Jen has two sides, but where’s the evidence of Tim’s current problematic behavior?

Yes I still think Jen has two sides, but where’s the evidence of Tim’s current problematic behavior?
Just because he’s not *currently* displaying problematic behaviour doesn’t mean he is innocent. Why does it have to be current? The fact still stands that they didn’t acknowledge the behaviour until pushed and there was a possibility of the parks finding out and he was still old enough to know better at the time of the incidents in question.

In the clips of the so called “urban” party, he is the vocal one, saying he looks like a “drug dealer” amongst other comments I won’t repeat but are online if you so desire.

That’s also ignoring the fact he is guilty by association - he’s allowed her to say these things and not pulled her up for it. If my partner was being a racist/ableist/homophobe in person or online, I would be calling them out on it. No, it doesn’t mean he is currently making problematic comments, but he’s equally guilty for allowing it to happen.

Reactions: 2
It seems they're doomed if they do or doomed if they don't. I can't name one person who has led a blameless life. Seems to me that some people bear a real grudge against some YouTube channels. If you don't like them don't watch them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I get control vibes from him too, but I do think Jen is lazy as hell for hiring a nanny.
what would you call this then? I used to love them both until I saw how they spoke to people on social media, after a lot of reading in Guru my opinion quickly changed. Don’t forget there is a Rave thread for those who still believe the sunshine shines out of their ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
what would you call this then? I used to love them both until I saw how they spoke to people on social media, after a lot of reading in Guru my opinion quickly changed. Don’t forget there is a Rave thread for those who still believe the sunshine shines out of their ass.

I was exactly the same. Loved them and then Guru really opened my eyes up to what they were really like 😬

I posted this in their comments and it was deleted, so the message in the video about please challenge them for this behaviour was another lie.. At this point it's out that it looks like he has been removed from one media list..

"Some are not going to like this, but has to be said...

For the longest time these two have deleted any negative comments on their videos, this has given a false impression of them and basically enabled their behaviour. Tim and Jenn also blocked hundreds of people on Twitter who basically posted anything that they didn't like. Not a good look and anyway to build real true engagement.

If this comment is removed as I expect by Tim or Jenn, I will send it to Disney, where everyone has been sending their issues. It needs to stay here as a counter point to all the enablers who are accepting racism and homophobia.

This apology I am taking at face value and accepting, but everyone needs to be aware that at this point Tim is facing losing his place on the media list at Disney, that's partly what this apology is about. You can see in Tim's face, that he's had a rough few days. I for one would never want them to lose their living, but they caused this, no one else.

You can get angry with those of us who have had enough, but as in the video, Tim says don't - it's their fault and no one else's. A large number of people have complained to Disney and other companies. Tim was 31 when he posted the Ghetto video, not 10 years ago - 7 years ago. He wasn't a kid. Nearly every post also talks about all of us having made errors when younger, true, but most of us are pretending to have a perfect wholesome image in order to make $$$$$ and removing anybody who knows the truth or questions that truth and is making questionable comments to say the least.

If I made the video 7 years ago that has finally caught up with Tim, I would lose my job. No question. As I type there have been nearly 1000 dislikes for this, which is huge.

There are a lot of videos with questionable content to come out. The issue about "the gay" is that they both never addressed that video at the time and decided to keep quiet, there was no apology. I am gay and found it offensive.

What you don't understand, is I alone am allowed to decide what I find offensive. Disney were made aware at the time by a great many people and nothing was done. There is another video where Tim advises how to get to the front of lines by getting a disabled pass at Universal, having a disabled member of my family, this is clearly disgusting and not the image Universal and Disney expect from media partners.

There is a Twitter thread where Jenn attacked an Autistic person, saying "don't pull that stuff here" - again not acceptable.

I am not jealous in anyway of them, thats a pathetic argument before I hear the usual retort.

Just very upset by this and the racist video was the final straw. There are videos with other racist comments. There is a video where Jenn advises how to get free stuff by complaining at Disney. There is a video where Tim laughs at Fat tourists. There is a video where Tim and Jenn walk through the Boardwalk drunk and try to visit areas that are forbidden.

If you in any way are sticking up for what has happened, you need to look at yourself and maybe accept the fact you are racist in someway.

People do change, this is correct, but that does not change things that have occurred.

If I got caught with an unpaid parking violation, I could not say "I was younger then, I have changed" as a defence.

If they are removed from the Disney media list (and I hope not) they will have to accept that they are paying for past errors and work to correct them. Like we all have to do. They have no one else to blame."

• Heart
oh are we making fun of people (usually children where a doll is used...) who have been sexually abused or assaulted now? Sweet!!

this is incredibly well said. I found their apology uncomfortable and awkward. It felt to me like it was a “tit we got caught” not that they learned as there’s so much more out there that they haven’t addressed.

I have no ill will, in say, wanting them to lose work but like you said, in any other job you would be pulled up and at the very least reprimanded.
Double bingo - they don't give a toss about anyone other than themselves and are just sorry they got caught out.

Reactions: 3
Disney won’t drop them, keep dreaming.
Who said they will? All I can say is I and many others were contacted by someone high up asking for links and videos, clearly taking this seriously.

Do you really think that that apology would have happened normally ? Why do you think it occurred?

We know they have been dropped from one media list, no idea where though.

They have 777k followers, and have made a full and frank apology. Cannot see them being dropped. Yes they should feel some heat on this. There’s lots of incidents, from far more famous people’s pasts, coming to the fore now. Justin Trudeau and Jimmy Fallon spring to mind. Not everyone needs to be destroyed because of past mistakes, but they should Be made to know the pain those mistakes have caused.

They have 777k followers, and have made a full and frank apology. Cannot see them being dropped. Yes they should feel some heat on this. There’s lots of incidents, from far more famous people’s pasts, coming to the fore now. Justin Trudeau and Jimmy Fallon spring to mind. Not everyone needs to be destroyed because of past mistakes, but they should Be made to know the pain those mistakes have caused.
Kevin Hart. A comedian. Made one joke about Gay people many many years ago. Lost the Oscars.

It's not about being famous, it's about offending people and the consequences of your actions.

If the apology was genuine and the part about people calling them out if they do this again, why are they deleting youtube comments still?

RE: the Trackers saying they were stalked at their homes and their family members were stalked at their homes after the pregnancy announcement. (I believe this was referenced a few pages back).

How anyone ever believed that is beyond me. It's absolutely absurd. In less than 48 hours from their pregnancy announcement, someone on Twitter made the offhanded comment to his friends re: the Trackers pregnancy - "oh God, that poor child." Jenn and Tim were not tagged in it, so Jenn had to have been searching for any mention of them. She went ballistic and attacked not only that person but also the people that were tagged in the comment (1-2 of whom were completely unaware of who even the Trackers were). She sent all their stans after them.

She then stated on Twitter that people were showing up at their house...and their family's homes - threatening them.

They live in a $450,000 house in a gated community here in Orlando (I know; I live here). No one was showing up at their doorstep - in their gated community - to protest a pregnancy announcement (of all things). Furthermore, how anyone with half a brain would believe some group of "haters" began roaming Orlando seeking out (and researching the names and addresses of) a Disney vlogger's random family members' homes to protest a pregnancy announcement is beyond me.

However, her dramatic exaggeration caught like wild fire and all their stans repeated it. *That* was the supposed "harassment" she "endured" which then caused her to take her long break from Twitter (from May 2019 up unto the last few weeks ago). Basically - a combination of some innocent person's comment (which they are fine to make talking among themselves and not even tagging Jenn or Tim) and her outright lies.

(BTW, I'd wager to agree w/ the person knowing they filmed - and monetized - the actual birth of their child and have not given him one ounce of privacy from that point forward.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Who said they will? All I can say is I and many others were contacted by someone high up asking for links and videos, clearly taking this seriously.

Do you really think that that apology would have happened normally ? Why do you think it occurred?

We know they have been dropped from one media list, no idea where though.
How do you know they got removed from a media list?

If I made the video 7 years ago that has finally caught up with Tim, I would lose my job. No question. As I type there have been nearly 1000 dislikes for this, which is huge.
The dislikes on several of their current videos have been over 100, people are still not happy with the apology. They are deleting old videos because they don't want to get caught, not because they are remorseful. to be fair, they are probably worried that they will have to downsize their life and move out of that nice house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.