TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realize he was off the list. I like their product and their assistance helped me so much years back.
I used to listen to WDW Today podcast back when it was Matt, Len, Mike and Mike. I used to have a 1+ hour commute (each way) to work, my daughter was an infant and would go with me to the onsite daycare. That podcast used to be my saving grace in traffic, lol. I was sad when it dissolved (never really knew why) but ever since then I have always sworn by Touring Plans and it really did work especially pre-covid. Now, I am disabled and use a DAS so we tour differently anyway.

Reactions: 2
Did I hear them say they did a show with OA that will be coming up? I was listening at work so couldn't really hear.

Reactions: 1
Didn't they do a few vlogs from arcades on I Drive? Or am I mistaking them with someone else?

This is soooooo interesting. I poke fun of the Trackers for a few different reasons but I didn't realize that they are trying to deceive fans into thinking that they're "oh so important" and "still in" with Disney. *facepalm*

Reactions: 8
My friend who is a travel agent got invited out to opening night of HEA including the dessert party, even she posted pics and stories about it. She said it was a Disney Destinations event.

Reactions: 3
They are so overdramatic. We live 10 miles W of the ocean here in Fort Lauderdale. We do not even put up shutters unless it is a Cat2 or higher.
I’m up in Jacksonville. My rain gauge showed 4 1/4 inches after the storm, and we had confirmed (EF1 and EF2) tornadoes, about two miles from my sons (he’s grown) apartment. We weren’t even scared….we’ve lived through enough of these to know you prepare and watch the news. The trackholes are idiots….

I know I am not the first to say this but I am sure they will be out of town for the 50th. Ding dang, our trip to Hawaii was that week....

Reactions: 7
Jenn saying she will go solo to HHN and blog is hilarious. Can you imagine?
Jenn. Alone in Universal. At HHN with all the drunks. With no Tim to protect her.
How the heck can she go alone with her anxiety ? What is Tim going to drive her and wait for her ?

Reactions: 8
How the heck can she go alone with her anxiety ? What is Tim going to drive her and wait for her ?
Did she really say she'd go alone to HHN?
Sounds like a FOMO retort. It's like "Ha! I'll go and leave you home with the kid. See how you like it."

I didn't realize he was off the list. I like their product and their assistance helped me so much years back.
I like it too! I used it in 2015 and we were able to ride so many things in a single day using the site/app. I plan to subscribe again for our next trip in (hopefully) 2023.

They are just so non-creative to be content creators. They never have breaking news or anything original. If they are going to exploit J$ why not at least do things other parents might be interested in like the stroller tours at the Orlando Museum of Art or go to the Central Florida Zoo?

Reactions: 6
Because that’s not what they like to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.