Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S9481

Her post today is so funny, I’m sure they are all sent what to post everyday as part of their mlm scam but I think she has just copied and pasted it and left on ‘feel free to use them in your post!’ at the bottom 🙄😂

Reactions: 2

S9481

Renting that house seems like the biggest waste of time and effort ever…. They were there less than a week?!

baxlax

Funnily enough there is NO planning application online for them. I would guess they were planning on extending as far as possible without the need to get planning permission (saving money as we know they are skint). However, bodge it Benny didn’t think to check the sewer pipe situation. I imagine when the conservatory came down one of the neighbours asked them what they were doing and Flo gobbed off, then the neighbours alerted the council. They are both so thick!
On a side note, the gym story today where she’s clearly dragged a tripod to record is absolutely tragic.
it’s online and permission granted. White render and grey windows/tiles 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
So shes been wearing the wrong shade of foundation. Do the nu skin foundation not colour match for you on line?? Looks like Ai isn’t that great for nu skin. lol also she splashes water on the lumi (left in a puddle) drenched in water lol come of flo use one of your note pads to write down your lies

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
The country of Sittingbourne ….. 😂

I mean, her new house is surrounded by lots of fields and the planning does actually state ‘countryside’that’s how they got permission…. As it won’t really affect anyone. Il have to edit out personal data and upload it

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Prizes for anyone who spots her wearing any of the gifted outfits that were just ‘perfect’ for business meetings 🤭
No need to panic on that front,the BossBitch is wearing 2stripe socks …surely if shes go flash she could buy the real deal Adidas 3stripe! Shes such a shein slag!

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
What happened to their old dining table and chairs - albeit they were gross, they’re better than the green plastic garden furniture they’ve currently got in their living room!

crossoldbird

What the f%$#% is she doing into her camera??
Is she off her nut?
It’s becoming like a parody account 🤣🤣