Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Been to the gym and has come home to clean and take Christmas decs down without showering or changing her clothes 🤮 she is rotten!

• Sick
Reactions: 2

no flouncing

VIP Member
Her boobs look horrible in todays bikini. There is such a large amount of space between the breasts and they look very hard and plasticky.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
For one minute I thought she’d actually taken on board what she’s read here and shown some emotion today on her stories, nope she’s back to me me me … again forgot the “I probably won’t be on here much for a while” slur that she spouted this morning
She’s barely literate I’m not even sure she properly understands what she reads here , never mind take it on board 😂

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Last week the new dog was crate trained so she'd been to buy a crate, this week he's always slept in the bed so does that🤷🏼‍♀️
Is the dog Jase or Chase? Can never tell which she's saying but sure his brother was called Jason so surely dog isn't Jase
I swear when she first introduced the Dog she called him Chase but now it really does sound like Jase. I can’t imagine Ben’s Brother would have named his own Dog after himself so my guess is it’s a chavvy way of honouring him, by changing it from Chase to Jase.

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Yesssss! I’m so pleased to hear from someone with the same view as me. I shower and wash my hair every single morning (and shower again night time) no matter what I’m doing and I sure as hell shower straight after a work out. I always say that the post workout shower hits differently. Old Flo genuinely makes my skin crawl, the way she rolls out of bed of a morning with her greasy, product loaded hair and scrapes it up makes me feel ill 😷
100% the first thing I do when out of bed is have a shower, wash away the night! Couldn’t physically do my day without showering before anything else, and especially after a work out, when will she shower?? Tonight, tomorrow??! 🤢

Rosey Posey

Flo: “What’s the plan today Rosie”

Rosie: … not even 1 second respond.

Flo: “OH, I’ll go first”

Flo then proceeds to ask “can we talk about these things we might buy?” Pointing to her chest. Rosie replies No!! But Flo completely ignores her and carries on in great detail.
How sad for Rosie that Flo supposedly as no idea! All for the gram!

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
I say this all the time, along with the processed packets of rice, she hasn’t a clue has she!
Pure laziness!

boil in the bag rice doesn’t take too long? And you can put chicken breasts in the air fryer too…. Season yourself. I love how succulent the chicken goes in the air fryer.

Got to be much healthier than that shit she’s using - and possibly cheaper 😏

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Anyone else notice she’s said it’s a bit more than she’s willing to spend… & then put its out of stock…. But it actually says the RENTAL has been cancelled.
Does she think we are all thick or is she extremely thick?

p.s nothing wrong with renting a dress for a one time event… but why lie 🤦🏼‍♀️
She tries to be something she's not but we see through her.

I think it’s the way of it being too unsafe for the dogs/kids so she takes every plant out the place like the last one.

• Wow