Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
I’ve got bored of watching her. She literally has no relevance.

Has she finally stopped prepping that processed shit for him?

Reactions: 3

baxlax

Her hairdresser must hate her. Begs for a last minute appointment and then turns up wearing a hoodie! Everyone knows not to wear hoods at hair appointments!

holaaloud

What is it with the chicken kebabs? Why does she go to the expense (I’m assuming she buys them) of getting chicken on skewers, cooking them & then sliding them off the stick into lunch boxes. Surely she can season a breast of chicken, cook it & dice it up. A lot cheaper & probably a little bit of content for her reels?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Why is this idiot using two different lots of chemicals to clean the bath and sinks?

Also she literally makes me feel ill, showers and washes hair at the gym only to put the same clothes back on 🤢 She’s truly revolting you can only imagine how she must smell.

• Sick

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
What is it with the chicken kebabs? Why does she go to the expense (I’m assuming she buys them) of getting chicken on skewers, cooking them & then sliding them off the stick into lunch boxes. Surely she can season a breast of chicken, cook it & dice it up. A lot cheaper & probably a little bit of content for her reels?
Que her doing chicken this way now 😂

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She did say she’d been invited to go and try out the Sunday roast but she could just mean Ben invited her knowing Florence 😂

• Haha

baxlax

I am finding the bikini shots a bit grim. That’s not to say she doesn’t have a good figure because she does (bar the implants). I wouldn’t put a photo like that up in my 30s. I don’t know I just find it weird and poor content. She’s better advertising the resort - showing the food, what the gym is actually like, any other facilities/pools etc

• Haha