TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow we are so lucky she worked so hard to get us a measly 10% discount from the hairdryer

Get a bleeping life you dry balls

Reactions: 3
Don’t tell me she’s flogging that frikin hairdryer again. Weren’t a load of them recalled recently?

Reactions: 1
Obsessed about a rather cheap looking pink coat. I see she has a new ysl belt … that’s not from warehouse 👍

Is she really on a date night on Dublin when she lives in Cavan? Were not living at all girls !! 🙄

Pimping the kids out today. Seeing her daughter with the 2 fingers up...Jesus! Is she rearing mini bloggers???

Reactions: 2
Pimping the kids out today. Seeing her daughter with the 2 fingers up...Jesus! Is she rearing mini bloggers???
But that little girls forced smile was what got me!!! Oh god…is she even 4?? and posing like that for thousands of followers.., I just can’t fathom why she’s putting her little ones in the public eye the way she does

Reactions: 5
“Now girls, give mummy your biggest smile and pose for the camera now”. That’s why she has her kids like this. The poor middle kid is like a Cheshire Cat trying to please mammy and make mammy some money. She’s like 😬😬😬😬😬God love her. Kids have no privacy, especially when a tag or an AF link featuring the kid is making mammy lots of €€€€€€. Such a superficial life. Very sad.

Dunnes have lovely jumpers for €10, Zara for €20. Feck away with your €179 for a knit. She’ll be obsessed with some cashmere from M&S next week because she’s being paid to be obsessed 😳

Reactions: 8
Enviable abs tho
It’s called a mommy makeover…tummy tuck and liposuction. I did notice that she was looking very svelte all of a sudden recently … convinced she’s had surgery as she has been showing off her mid section a lot recently

Reactions: 4
It’s called a mommy makeover…tummy tuck and liposuction. I did notice that she was looking very svelte all of a sudden recently … convinced she’s had surgery as she has been showing off her mid section a lot recently
There’s defo something - possibly a personal trainer in the house too even though she would claim she doesn’t work out but I did notice from July/august the midriff was out in clothes and we never saw that before. Hope this isn’t a martinhal freebie in Portugal again

Reactions: 3
There’s defo something - possibly a personal trainer in the house too even though she would claim she doesn’t work out but I did notice from July/august the midriff was out in clothes and we never saw that before. Hope this isn’t a martinhal freebie in Portugal again
She’s doesn’t look like the type that works out to me. If she did we’d know about it. 💯 mommy makeover 👍 obvs she has to put the camera on herself so we can all see. Noticed her doing this on her last holiday too. Of course all 3 kids dressed the same. Where’s block head?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.