TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Financial services, though they may focus on property.not entirely sure
Plenty of money anyway. Their house and garden are amazing! She's very smug though, her smug smile in her stories talking about her perfect life annoys me.

Reactions: 5
Herself & Ystyle posting the exact stuff... still loved it when she got the little woods gig 🤣
She was v smug

Reactions: 1
Can't believe they've taken a baby that young abroad. Wonder does she have a nanny?

Reactions: 4
Going abroad with 3 that small definitely wouldn’t be my cuppa tea ! Pure hardship 😵💫😵💫 hats off to her 😰 just always get the feeling it’s alllllll for content for Instagram

Going abroad with 3 that small definitely wouldn’t be my cuppa tea ! Pure hardship 😵💫😵💫 hats off to her 😰 just always get the feeling it’s alllllll for content for Instagram
I saw her obligatory airport picture and her smiling underneath the mask and I just thought would you be bothered !! A tiny baby and two toddlers … it’s one thing traveling with them in normal times, then I’d just be thinking that won’t be a relaxing holiday but at the moment , all travel seems to new and I just don’t see the appeal with smallies, they would be touching everything and it just wouldn’t be my cup of tea personally

Reactions: 5
I was listening to her chat with Sinead O'Moore, on the everymom podcast yesterday. Think it was recorded last Monday. Anyhow, I was actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for her, with not being able to get time to herself during the day, especially to eat regularly, as she needs to having type1 diabetes. Then I see on her page, she's off on frigging holidays! They seem to have gone to the same resort in Portugal. Think last time they were there was January of 2020? No way would I bring a 14 week old away in these precarious times. Plus, she was saying on podcast, how bad the little girl is with reflux. She'll know all about it, if she's mixing baby formula with bottled water or whatever. Naomi a bit like Sarah Battle. Portraying the perfect house/garden, make-up, figure, clothing, always beautifully dressed children. Plus the odd, perfectly served dinner , cooked by her annoying husband, who never seems to wear socks! In fairness I suppose, Naomi around longer then SB, so I think SB taking inspiration from NC.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stick her, she’s a show off. Comes from wealth and the husband is loaded. The head on him, married him for the money 😂😂 Herself and ystyle fell out, she posted a pic of the two of them a couple of years ago saying they were like sisters. Wonder what happened between them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I read on here it was something to do with AF links. Ystyle has been flat out sharing and recommending Nike Tanjun for years and then Naomi started it too… I realize that sounds petty and unlikely and I can’t verify it but I read it here or on one of those Insta pages. Nike AF links pay very well apparently

• Haha
I think I read on here it was something to do with AF links. Ystyle has been flat out sharing and recommending Nike Tanjun for years and then Naomi started it too… I realize that sounds petty and unlikely and I can’t verify it but I read it here or on one of those Insta pages. Nike AF links pay very well apparently
Wouldn’t surprise me, such a fickle world they live in.

Reactions: 2
She's nothing to look at herself though either. She looks too old to have a newborn, she could pass for the baby's grandmother.

Reactions: 3
She's nothing to look at herself though either. She looks too old to have a newborn, she could pass for the baby's grandmother.
Ah here, she's not that old!!
I find that she comes across very smug, it all airs and graces with her. She's the type that wouldn't marry a plumber or an electrician because she'd think they would be beneath her as shes the type that needs to have a certain status in life. And BTW I'm not saying anything wrong with anyone in the trade as my brother is a electrician 🤣

Reactions: 8
She does look older than she says she is, she says she’s late thirties as far as I can remember.

Reactions: 3
She does look older than she says she is, she says she’s late thirties as far as I can remember.
She’s 38. She’s is 100% smug and yes mere peasants are beneath her. My cousin lives in Cavan and went to school with her and she said she was a typical mean girl type. Her family are one of the wealthiest in Cavan and own the 2nd if not the largest equestrian centre in European. Her husbands family are very wealthy too. She definitely has always had a privileged life and i’d fully believe she has a nanny and a cleaner too so the “I’m just like every other Mammy” nonsense grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes she looks so unpleasant, I heard her family are very wealthy alright. You may bet she has an au pair, cleaner, the works. The state of the husband in his shorts 😂😂

• Haha
Ah here. She's going out with her husband since she was a teen. She has regularly said they childhood sweethearts.
And I was at school with her (granted she was a few years ahead) and no she was not one of the mean girl types.

She's younger than me so that why I don't think she looks old but then again maybe if you put the 2 of us together she might look as old as me 🤣🤣
I do think her style is definitely older, & I preferred her hair darker on her too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.