TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as that. I've asked her quite a few questions over the time I followed her and never ever got 1 reply, even earlier on in her instagram days. I accept that they can't answer every question asked but even a general reply on stories would have been appreciated as I'm sure others would have asked the same or similar questions too. When I used to follow Ystyle and asked her something she always replied.
There's an air of snobbery and grandiosity about the style fairy, I get the impression that only the best is good enough.
Yes same here & never got a reply from her, YStyle would always reply.
I listened to her on the pod cast “Shut The Front Door” she said she doesn’t know sex of baby this time.

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Shellac, post: 4386131, member: 144373"]
Yes same here & never got a reply from her, YStyle would always reply.
I listened to her on the pod cast “Shut The Front Door” she said she doesn’t know sex of baby this time.
[/QUOTE]
She said on her insta she does know. She's gone quiet on insta last few days, I reckon she may have given birth.

Reactions: 1
Que a big dramatic post about her baby being a little early & her coming home before the baby & not wanting to talk about it so instead will cryptically post something vague which just worries genuine fans of her or other pregnant women. She’s diabetic, her history has been early baby followed by baby staying an extra week in (like most babies born at 36 weeks) just don’t post cryptic Naomi you’ll worry people who don’t know this is your normal

Reactions: 7
You know what, not the biggest fan but in comparison to the likes of roisin o Doherty or dr Laura at least she kept some private family stuff private

Reactions: 3
I can sympathise with her as a diabetic my waters went at 35 weeks my son was born 9 days later he was in SCBU for 11 days the only reason people had know he was born my numpty of a sister in law put a post up saying he was born.... most people respected me at let me update them as I wanted now close friends got regular updates and pictures nine were posted until my eldest met him and my sisters. Last thing you want is people want the low down.

And of course she got herself an Artipoppe carrier.. . Couldn't wait to get the pic in to show it off! For a gal with genuine wealth on both sides, she displays it quite tackily sometimes. Bit immature actually!

Reactions: 5
And of course she got herself an Artipoppe carrier.. . Couldn't wait to get the pic in to show it off! For a gal with genuine wealth on both sides, she displays it quite tackily sometimes. Bit immature actually!
I'd say everything is brand new for each child. No hand me downs there!!! The show of wealth and perfection is a rather annoying at times. It is just not relatable to most mothers.

Reactions: 11
She does show nice clothes but I just can't warm to her.. i think it stems back from the snapchat days, after she had her first child, plastering the kid all over snapchat, using her as a child model to win collaborations with baby brands..anyway this was all back in the days of snapchat when you would get a notification if someone screenshot your story, she came on livid and self righteous about how people had no right to screenshot her child's image and it's one thing if its her but her baby is off limits.. It kind of irked me as a) she essentially uses her children to model clothes for her public page so while I can understand as a parent why it might be disconcerting that a stranger has screenshot an image of your child, she is the one actively putting these images out there and b) given that she is using the kids to model, in all likelihood someone just screenshot it because they liked the dress or whatever the wee one had on her and wanted to get it for their own kid...anyway it was only a few weeks later she was on again giving out about the same thing and i was just like you dope! If you're so concerned about it, why do you continue to use the child in this way on your social media accounts..i was so close to messaging her to tell her to cop on and take accountability if she is so worried about her child's privacy...unfollowed her not long after but occasionally check in as she does show nice fashion and interior pieces!

Reactions: 5
Yes exactly that! I remember that and it today still annoys me! I think the 2nd time, she had put up info in the previous snap and people had accidentally screenshot one with her kid. She came on later to say people had messaged her to say that and sorry she over reacted or something.
She was the same after her 2nd was born. All protective over her (completely valid, not criticising that decision) but then splashes her all over the Internet!

I don't know how these people show intimate moments with complete strangers. It's such a strange thing to do. I've 2 boys and I couldn't fathom the thoughts of sharing similar moments. Bizzare really when you think about it! Her husband surely must be embarrassed over it or nervous at least. He is quite senior in a financial institution and I know some of his staff follow her to have a nose!

Reactions: 6
Yes exactly that! I remember that and it today still annoys me! I think the 2nd time, she had put up info in the previous snap and people had accidentally screenshot one with her kid. She came on later to say people had messaged her to say that and sorry she over reacted or something.
She was the same after her 2nd was born. All protective over her (completely valid, not criticising that decision) but then splashes her all over the Internet!

I don't know how these people show intimate moments with complete strangers. It's such a strange thing to do. I've 2 boys and I couldn't fathom the thoughts of sharing similar moments. Bizzare really when you think about it! Her husband surely must be embarrassed over it or nervous at least. He is quite senior in a financial institution and I know some of his staff follow her to have a nose!
Thanks for clearing that up, was DYING to know what “hubby” worked at.

Reactions: 2
I've seen those carriers before but didn't know the name of the brand so just googled now. Baby's comfort and safety are paramount of course but Jesus Christ I nearly fell off the couch!!! That is just insane money. I've tried to like her, always thought she was inoffensive, maybe a bit bland, but now I just don't believe that she is remotely sincere.

Yes I mean if you're choosing to monetise your children by posting their image on your public page that is followed by thousands, then you are the one responsible for compromising their privacy..the first time, I was like oh she's a new mam and could understand that maybe she hadn't realised the consequences fully but the second time, I felt it was all her own doing and had no time for her.

She said on a recent podcast her husband set up his own business just before Covid?
All the accounts on Insta all is just show their children all the time.
Naomi seems nice and does her own thing.

Last edited:
I'd say everything is brand new for each child. No hand me downs there!!! The show of wealth and perfection is a rather annoying at times. It is just not relatable to most mothers.
I started following her when she was expecting her first and I was planning on starting a family. She had a Joolz buggy for the first, then a Stokke for the second (which she was still using last summer so is obviously still around, or was then) and now another new one!
those travel systems are not cheap!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I started following her when she was expecting her first and I was planning on starting a family. She had a Joolz buggy for the first, then a Stokke for the second (which she was still using last summer so is obviously still around, or was then) and now another new one!
those travel systems are not cheap!
Yes but she gets them all free from Bella Baby I think!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.