Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jess ever going to have this baby?!

I'm so over seeing her in her pants with her bump out! šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think, Jess has had the baby? Sheā€™s been very quiet after a few days of very consistent posting

Reactions: 5
I reckon she must have done. My bets for a baby name are something cute and vintage with a nickname. Like Beatrice (Bea), Matilda (Tilly), Harriet (Etta), or Imogen (Imi)

• Heart
It always makes me worry a bit when someone takes ages to make a birth announcement. Hopefully everything is okay and theyā€™re just enjoying being a new family of 4 (including Winnie šŸ¤£).

I think Jess and Freddie will definitely go for a more traditional name. I like Matilde and Ottilie.

• Heart
Shes exactly the type to go awol then post a week later about how she's being living in a baby bubble enjoying the moment

Reactions: 7
Shes exactly the type to go awol then post a week later about how she's being living in a baby bubble enjoying the moment
Itā€™s all orchestrated for engagement. Her social media obsessed sister will have helped her strategise how and when to announce the birth and cash in on it. People saying she would never go back to flying just for maternity - come on. Her influencer career was not working and now she has a passive income via maternity pay and can still post affiliate links etc brand deals etc

Itā€™s all orchestrated for engagement. Her social media obsessed sister will have helped her strategise how and when to announce the birth and cash in on it. People saying she would never go back to flying just for maternity - come on. Her influencer career was not working and now she has a passive income via maternity pay and can still post affiliate links etc brand deals etc
She will 100% be compiling an insta perfect baby announcement video or carousel. Wish she would just stick a photo up so we know all is OK and baby arrived safely

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m guessing the baby did arrive safely as Alice uploaded photos of her dinner yesterday šŸ˜‚

Isnā€™t it funny how social media has changed birth announcements. It used to be youā€™d get a text the very same day with the sex, name, babyā€™s weight and time of birth, and now itā€™s all trickle fed through Instagram posts - first itā€™s the announcement of the birth and gender (if there hasnā€™t been a gender reveal), then a week later (if youā€™re lucky) you might find out the actual name!

Reactions: 3
Yeah but Freddie earns enough for her not needing to do that. Shlepping to work at 5am while pregnant is a huge commitment. She's too rich to make that sacrifice. It's like you're comparing her life to an average UK household of income of below Ā£50k a year for whom that maternity pay would be worth the effort.

Yeah but Freddie earns enough for her not needing to do that. Shlepping to work at 5am while pregnant is a huge commitment. She's too rich to make that sacrifice. It's like you're comparing her life to an average UK household of income of below Ā£50k a year for whom that maternity pay would be worth the effort.
I agree. I used to commute and get up at 5.15 every day, so I know that would not have been easy, especially with her being pregnant. Iā€™ve heard maternity pay is quite low as well. I do genuinely believe that she loved flying and travel, and I commend her for going back to her regular job. I just wish sheā€™d post more travel stuff as thatā€™s why I followed her in the first place. Also would like to see the birth announcement!

• Heart
Someoneā€™s jealous
Jess has the life she wants. Surprised she didn't come right out and make Jess's birth announcement for her. She seems the type who would do this!

I don't think her boyfriend will be too impressed by her rant either. Estee Lalonde went on a similar rant on TilTok last week when she said she has spent years trying to convince various boyfriends to marry her. So cringe. Why can't influencers ever keep anything private and just discuss this stuff with their irl friends?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really donā€™t see Emily being that maternal šŸ˜³ She may as well have said ā€œFFS Nate, propose already so I can have a kid!ā€ šŸ¤£