Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised at the name choice tbh but I can’t put my finger on why I’m surprised haha.

Gorgeous baby though. They both seem like they’ll be good parents.

Reactions: 4
Robyn was the name she was going to use for Winnie 🤣 I do like the name, it’s not too out there but, not really common either. The baby is very cute ☺
---

Reactions: 5
Surprised at the name choice tbh but I can’t put my finger on why I’m surprised haha.

Gorgeous baby though. They both seem like they’ll be good parents.
Probably because it was what they first named the dog for a week before changing it to Winnie 😂

She’s a beautiful baby though. Glad they’re all safe, well and happy.

Reactions: 7
Kinda salty she waited an exact week to post. I like robyn but what's up with wilde? Wilde....short for Wildebeest? 😬

Reactions: 1
Cute baby! Not a huge fan of the name, especially with the 'y' spelling, but it is better than Goldie, at least. Not sure about the 'Wilde' part of the the name at all.

Alice is very sweet. I laughed at the part where she has more photos of the baby on her phone than Jess. Haha!

Any word from Emily? Or is she still making it all about herself?

Reactions: 6
Cute baby! Not a huge fan of the name, especially with the 'y' spelling, but it is better than Goldie, at least. Not sure about the 'Wilde' part of the the name at all.

Alice is very sweet. I laughed at the part where she has more photos of the baby on her phone than Jess. Haha!

I don’t follow Emily anymore because I don’t really like her, but no she hasn’t posted anything! You can tell Jess and Alice are twins because they’re totally different to Emily!

Jess has obviously been in a baby bubble the past week and you can’t blame her for that. I’ve still not posted my holiday photos and I’ve been back a week 😂

Reactions: 3
I've always thought Robyn with the -y is a girl's name. Robin with the -i is a boy's name.
Yes, I think that's how it's always traditionally been (at least in the UK), I just think it looks better with an 'i'. That said I'm not really a fan of the name if it's with an 'i' or a 'y'. Robin Wright spells her name with an 'i.'

Apparently she showed up, but clearly couldn’t swallow her tears of jealousy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently she showed up, but clearly couldn’t swallow her tears of jealousy
Ha! Yeah, I saw that earlier. It was really quite awful of her to go on that rant the other day just a few days after Jess had her baby. I don't follow her at all, and have just read bits about her here and there, but yeah, she seems awful - and quite different to her sisters.

Ha! Yeah, I saw that earlier. It was really quite awful of her to go on that rant the other day just a few days after Jess had her baby. I don't follow her at all, and have just read bits about her here and there, but yeah, she seems awful - and quite different to her sisters.
She is awful. She got kicked out of the Big Brother years ago for using the N word. It was all over tik tok a few months ago but nothing ever came of it again. If you’ve been on big brother and not the influencer grift I think she just wants to be someone. She just follows trends and whatever is going to get her attention whereas Jess and Alice seem to know who they are and come across really authentic.

She is awful. She got kicked out of the Big Brother years ago for using the N word. It was all over tik tok a few months ago but nothing ever came of it again. If you’ve been on big brother and not the influencer grift I think she just wants to be someone. She just follows trends and whatever is going to get her attention whereas Jess and Alice seem to know who they are and come across really authentic.
Plus they both have careers alongside their Instagrams, whereas I don’t think Emily has worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 8
Someone just pointed out to me in Zoe Sugg's thread that 'Robin Wilde' is the character in Louise Pentland's books. I wonder if Jess is aware of this? Maybe that's where she got the name - but with a 'y.'

Omg, I like Jess, I really do! But she’s making it look like having a baby is a breeze! It’s all nice food, wine and walks, where’s the I’ve been up all night posts, or breastfeeding struggles and cracked nips? Plus the amount of booze she’s having, I would be really struggling with the night feeds, a cocktail of exhaustion and hangover 🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg, I like Jess, I really do! But she’s making it look like having a baby is a breeze! It’s all nice food, wine and walks, where’s the I’ve been up all night posts, or breastfeeding struggles and cracked nips? Plus the amount of booze she’s having, I would be really struggling with the night feeds, a cocktail of exhaustion and hangover 🤣
classic instagram life for you

Reactions: 2
My little one is a few days younger and i’ve been thinking this! But I think she’s a naturally positive person and just wouldn’t complain about the hard bits on instagram. It’s refreshing though to see her enjoying being a mum. My instagram feed is full of mums being ‘relatable’ at the moment and its getting a bit depressing!
I think there are definite hints there about the struggles. For one, she had an emergency c-section which is a tough recovery. Plus she seems to mostly be pumping so I guess breastfeeding hasn’t been straight forward either. She’s also had constant help from her family staying. That would make a massive difference with sharing the load. Always someone to hold the baby whilst you catch up on sleep during the day, help with food preparation, feeding baby, washing bottles etc. I’m definitely a bit jealous!

Reactions: 2