Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
When did Jess’s account go private?? I don’t follow her but like to dip in every week or so. Just went to have a little nosey and it’s private 🤷‍♀️

Gossip101xoxo

Did she delete her stories saying she was on holiday? I’m sure she posted some but now they’re gone -wonder why she deleted them

jaymie

VIP Member
I like Jess in general but she needs to saying that she is a budget renovator. She is now looking to do a garden office.
On a side note, Alice mentioned that their parents left her some money for her wedding and she used it as her house deposit. It is only fair to assume that Jess and Emily had it too.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I guess Jess got all her carpets gifted after #### on stories for the last three months?

Is also after freebies from West Elm and H&M.

TBH I am crap with numbers so I can sympathise. But knowing that I would have let Freddie manage those things...
Same. I am never in charge of measurements in my house.

I remember she had a lengthy discussion with her builder about the size of the window, so yeah I don't get how she can get it so wrong
I think she keyed in the wrong measurement when she was ordering. Her builders must be rolling their eyes at her with the windows at this point.

Spanner

Chatty Member
I can’t believe I’m going to admit this - we follow each other on instragram but I had to mute her a few months ago because I find Winnie really annoying. I love animals so I really did not see this coming. Maybe it’s the shitty way they were training or the way she films her, no idea but even though the dog was beautiful, I just couldn’t watch any more stories with her in

I feel terrible saying that out loud!

FlyingGirl4

If someone here knows BA's maternity policy, please share. I don't think it's worth the effort for the statutory pay though
I think it’s just basic 90% pay for first 6 weeks then smp for 33weeks… that’s what my friend is getting paid but they can return on a phased return so like 50% one month on and one month off to start with x

Nestor

Even if it’s not that great, I suppose she’ll still be getting circa £8k+ via BA + SMP than she would if she’s self employed. I’m sure she can then use that as a base and hope there will be influencer baby work coming through.

Aaaaargh her nasal voice is driving me nuts!!! Along with their attitude - she admitted in the latest 'episode' that they basically ignored all the advice given to them by people who had lived through building work before. She always gives the impression that she thinks she knows everything and knows better than everyone.

Also enough bloody whinging about 'living in one room' etc etc. I lived through an 8 month renovation living in one room (with my husband, 2 dogs and 4 cats) with no kitchen for that amount of time, no bathroom for 3 months and no toilet or running water for 3 weeks. Oh and I was running my own business from home. And pregnant with hyperemesis. I survived. Get over it Jess 🙄
all for the gram