Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epl000

VIP Member
Did she keep going back to flying quiet because when she left she was all about how she was now a full-time ‘influencer’ and that’s how she was going to make a living and how amazing it was. And clearly that didn’t come to much. So she’s had to go back with her tail between her legs and instead of admitting that being a full-time ‘influencer’ isn’t as easy/glamorous/well paid as she thought it would be she’s saying it was because she missed the flying every day? Or am I being mean?? 😬
I wonder if there is a bit of that, I think she maybe underestimated the effort involved in doing it full time compared to a normal job with regular hours and wages and stuff. She's been very open about how much of the reno they put on finance and stuff so maybe she's being sensible in recognising that she needs a stable job to help pay that off.

Personally I find influencers who have a real job too are more interesting to follow. Yes maybe they don't post as consistently but I feel like they have more going on in their lives and so more to say and share really.

Reactions: 17

Becclo44

VIP Member
enjoying her q and a. Pretty refreshing for an influencer to actually admit that finding out you’re pregnant is pretty scary and not always super exciting at first, even if you have been trying and it’s what you want. It’s also refreshing that she’s mentioned about already missing her old life etc.

Still genuinely surprised that she’s working though, I imagined her to be the type that just couldn’t possibly work when pregnant as they’re too tired, they’re too precious etc!

Reactions: 17

Posie21

Love how her sisters influencer coaching was so lucrative she’s had to go back to a full time paid job to support herself and her future family. What a con.
For the small fee of £997 we can all learn how to become influencers through Emily's influencer academy 🥲

Module 1: do not cut ties with your employer, you never know when you will need them again

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Posie21

Screenshot_20230131_195453_Instagram.jpg

---
It's a lovely post and all that but Freddie's face the whole way through absolutely cracks me up, esp knowing how much he hates being photographed! Don't quit the day job hun😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

namalot

Bet she's got the new job so that she'll be eligible for some level of maternity leave/pay when they have a baby, makes sense

Reactions: 12

ChatChar

Not sure if anyone has seen her latest story, but she’s moaning about being so underwhelmed that the ‘beachside’ room she booked is a first floor balcony and she can’t walk straight out to the beach from their room :cautious:
When I think of all the people who have had holidays cancelled / lost jobs / haven’t been away for two years / can’t afford etc I just can’t believe she would sit there in her holidays moaning about something so pathetic. I’m embarrasssed for her !

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I really feel for Alice because you could see how much she loved Martha, whereas Jess came back from holiday and barely mentioned her. She’s definitely the most down to earth and grounded of three.

Re Jess and the job situation, I originally followed Jess for her travel content, but as others have said, I don’t think things ended well with BA the first time. She seemed to leave really abruptly even though she’d said how much she loved flying and her flight attendant content has been deleted from YouTube. I actually really enjoyed her content when it was all travel, but even then you could tell she was privileged as she worked part-time.

Reactions: 10

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
View attachment 1462335
No idea why she is still calling it townhouse.
Emily is one of those girls who thinks she's an 11/10 & far better than anyone else...I'm surprised she has any followers at all her face is beyond smug

I saw the clip of her on Big Brother on TikTok recently & thanks to this thread I know it is her!!! Disgusting

Reactions: 9

Andyakafrenchie

Cute baby! Not a huge fan of the name, especially with the 'y' spelling, but it is better than Goldie, at least. Not sure about the 'Wilde' part of the the name at all.

Alice is very sweet. I laughed at the part where she has more photos of the baby on her phone than Jess. Haha!

Any word from Emily? Or is she still making it all about herself?
Apparently she showed up, but clearly couldn’t swallow her tears of jealousy

Attachments

• Haha

ldn12345

The size of the tv in the extension too - LOL! i'm actually wondering if Jess is a bit thick with the amount of common sense mistakes she made during the 'reno' (prob my most hated word of 2021 btw).

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Jess is quiet because she clearly hates her eyebrows 😂 that was the last proper story, then Emily outed her what’s app conversation haha

• Haha

Loulou1992

Grinds my gears, it’s not just the sofa that was gifted. I work my Arse off and still can’t justify a 4K sofa, this really is taking the piss. And now a free trip on a virgin cruise, I actually can’t believe it. No surprise she can afford to go to Bordeaux next month!

Also I am so done with influencers calling their freebies ‘press trip’ or alike, you are not a journalist, you haven’t trained, you’re just a grabber.

final rant, whenever she has kids,she will moan moan moan about giving up booze and sushi!

Last edited:

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
so Jess and Freddie has set up a company that involves in buying and selling of property. Seems like Freddie’s family are also shareholders
How did you discover this? Super sleuth!

I wonder if this is the new job then? She is project managing another reno? Or maybe she is doing something else as well. It seems like she might be working a 9-5. She mentioned meeting Freddie for drinks after work in one of her stories. She's being quite secretive about it!

Also noticed Alice got a new mattress the other day and went to IKEA and bought it instead of going on the beg for an Emma Mattress. Never change, Alice!

pollypoodle

Long time lurker, first time post etc etc. Just jumped on to say Jess didn’t choose to leave BA. It’s well known among crew that she was asked to leave, due to a conflict with her influencer work. She was doing a partnership with a well known skincare brand (starts with an E, end in an S) in the lead up to her wedding, that was also sold inflight.

Last edited:
  • Wow