Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liptastic

VIP Member
I remember a while ago she had some kind of gynae procedure after something came up on her smear (I think?), she said they were going to start TTC once she'd had the all-clear from that. Can't remember if it was before or after reno was finished though
That was before the reno if I remember correctly. She had HPV, I think?

ahow1195

Guys - I am absolutely baffled reading about her sis on Big Brother. I worked for a drinks company and we have worked with all of the Parr sisters for various campaigns. I missed the whole BB episode but a former colleague mentioned that she had discussed it at length during BLM - so I went for a snoop and can't see anything on her profile on her behaviour but can see her discussing BLM?

Not for cancel culture, but amazed that she's managed to hide this!

Spanner

Chatty Member
Well confirmed she isn’t cabin crew her latest story “ working at the airport” unless she decided to do it for personal reasons ( friendships getting out the house etc) I don’t understand it? It’s almost a 2 hour commute and desk staff are paid peanuts doesn’t seem worth it?!
She was definitely cabin crew about 2 months ago, my friend showed me a screen shot of their staff register thingy with full (double barrelled) name and job title. I’ll ask her if I can post it although that might be a bit weird! Her place of work is technically the airport. But also, if she was pregnant, she would be on ground duties. My friend did stuff on the ground, I think at head office, in the godawful uniform maternity dress when she was pregnant

FALCO279

I remember a while ago she had some kind of gynae procedure after something came up on her smear (I think?), she said they were going to start TTC once she'd had the all-clear from that. Can't remember if it was before or after reno was finished though

bantybrownley

Long time lurker, first time post etc etc. Just jumped on to say Jess didn’t choose to leave BA. It’s well known among crew that she was asked to leave, due to a conflict with her influencer work. She was doing a partnership with a well known skincare brand (starts with an E, end in an S) in the lead up to her wedding, that was also sold inflight.
Omg this has me shook. Although I remember her being super sly about it as it was happening - i.e., not talking about leaving until at least a month after it actually happened so that kind of makes sense. But she does post throwbacks now and then reminiscing / talking about wanting to go back which is weird to do after being asked to leave?

Liptastic

VIP Member
If someone here knows BA's maternity policy, please share. I don't think it's worth the effort for the statutory pay though

Muttie

She winds me up so much. I actually do like her recipe content mostly (although the price of most of her recipes is out of reach for most on a day to day basis) but she is one of the new insta generation who get paid far too much to do, quite frankly, eff all.
I don’t need to see every day how relaxed her mornings are when normal people are slogging at it before she’s even walked out of bed!
So glad someone agrees with me, when she shared her food bill as being £75 a week I nearly died!! Girl what

I mean..she obviously thinks a lot of herself to go searching for a tattle page on herself...

Loulou1992

i dont know why they didnt budget to stay an air bnb for a week or two when the building work was at its peak.
Maybe they were worried about breaking covid rules and getting stick for it, but I think it would be understandable. TBH, I think they have family who live fairly close by, so I'm not sure why they couldn't have asked to stay with them for a few weeks.

jaymie

VIP Member
Does anyone know she is English or Scottish. She said in one of her videos that she was from Edinburgh but her language and second name sounds pretty English. Just curious and thanks in advance guys
She said her mum is, and she stayed in Scotland for 6 years. Maybe she is a half?

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Wow! It's crazy what these people earn. Are those definitely Jess's earnings? I can't really see the text and I don't know much about Emily to know if she has other 'creators.'