Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she completely blames her mum/family, no way would she ever accept accountability. I can imagine her using it against them and that’s why her mum let’s her away with everything now - to avoid the drama all over again when she doesn’t get her way.
If she did have a “cry for help” her mum probably feels guilt even though it’s not right and then feels like she should make it up to her

Does anyone follow lifewithsteph? She has come out as gay!
Was getting back with rushy just for a laugh?

Reactions: 1
Ugh, hate all the princess bullshit DDoG and her lassie were doing. Wee girls trussed up like wee mini brides 🤮. Let weans be weans. She was posting recently about how she preferred black and LEATHER for her weans. So full of bullshit.
Me too! Every girl is a princess to someone... boke. I want my daughter to want to be a scientist, a sportswoman, a game changer. Not a princess

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where you not the same account on a selfcarechronicles post, and self care posted to her insta that you were really steph using tattle to post abuse about billie?
Yeah she accused me of being Steph 😂 she was so paranoid that I was but I can bet my last pound that I am not her!

Reactions: 1
Was getting back with rushy just for a laugh?
Must have been, im sure they only got back together a few weeks ago. She seems like the type of girl who likes to mess people about though to be fair 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Must have been, im sure they only got back together a few weeks ago. She seems like the type of girl who likes to duck people about though to be fair 🤷‍♀️
That’s why I thought it was weird her saying that when she made a big announcement about how happy she was they were getting back together and stuff then this.
She got an undercut then came out the next week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe nobody has been on slaughtering the fashion show yet I am dying with embarrassment 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus what what’s that fashion show? The clothes all look like forge market specials 🙄 and Aimee hen it just goes to show that those new look clothes you got in a 10 and a 12 really won’t fit. You are a 16 bottom and a 14-16 top. Stop lying to yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Left tattle aaaages ago, pop in for a wee read now & then but had to register again after watching the “fashion show” 😂😂😂😂

I’m absolutely mortified for the lot of them involved in this. The lassie doing the mc’ing watching her chewing gum fly around her mouth every time she spoke, the woman cutting about with no shoes on, the pleather jacket that’s clearly too small for ddog and the fact she couldn’t put on some decent underwear when she’s away to”model” clothes 😂 awww that was comedy GOLD!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the name of Susan Boyles wardrobe was THAT!

I have so much second hand embarrassment for them both 😬 No wonder they haven’t shared it to their stories or grids, they’ve obviously watched the video back and realise they’ve made a mistake. That’s the issue with them both, they think any gig is a good gig but it’s really not!!I mean I assume they can’t really be picky as they both need the cash or freebies or whatever, but seriously, it’s doing nothing for them apart from seriously embarrassing them 🤦‍♀️😬

And oh my god, Rule 42’s camera doesn’t take any prisoners eh?! Compared to the wee blonde woman these 2 just look so unhealthy!! Definitely ditch the McDonald’s and M&M’s for breakfast girls 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.