Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hopping on to say I noticed Aimee posting that she’s in the primark queue at 7.40am. This is the same woman who can’t be arsed getting her kids up in time for school and nursery 🌚
Yup this is my main issue with it (red neck of the “opening appearance” aside.

it shows she can get up and get ready and out at a decent time of day.

And she’s clearly planning a wee shopping spell after so not going straight home. But somebody must be managing to look after the kids. So would also be achievable if she got herself even a part time job to fund her MLM courses, fizz sticks and whatever those other sachets when they take her fancy, home bargains hauls, weekly mass of cheesecake ingredients and all the other stuff that takes her fancy. Oh an maybe even that new house she bangs on she wants.

the struggles are all on her own terms when she wants attention for it and it suits

Reactions: 6
Had to laugh yesterday aswell when she said "we are struggling to get the kids watched overnight just now" it's not even allowed 🤣.. although I've defo sent mine to grans lol. But anyways it was clearly a hint for someone to say aw I'll take them overnight for yous to go away for an overnight 🤣 nae bother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The posts are deleted/ removed. Said she had slept with him and now they're all insta friends and AD probs doesn't know. I went to reply to it but the post was gone along with the one above it.
Every burd in ek has slept with her man😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No screenshots sorry ladies!! School boy error from me, the disappeared as quickly as they were posted.

Reactions: 2
maybe ddog is lurkin tonight.
screenshots of this tea
One post is live.

But it's not really tea; some new account posting she's vile, slag and a swinger. If anything it's someone trolling and posting any old crap and getting people here to fall for it. Probably the influencer or one of their fans.

She’s a vile vile person everyone from ek knows what she really is , a slag , she sleeps with everyone’s boyfriends and her mum is no better she’s a swinger
Killing myself at this. As much as I'd love it if Maggie was a swinger because it would mean she's actually shagged someone other than wee fat Jim in her life, I doubt it highly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do New Look really think they’ll entice people in with a two bit “influencer”? How much is she being paid for this appearance I wonder? Weird.

Reactions: 9
I don't even understand why new look are opening with a bow it's bloody new look 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s gonna be cutting that ribbon with only big D-DUG being the only one standing there clapping like a big sweaty seal...so wish I had the day off to witness it 😂 couldnt burn these lassies necks with a blow torch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange that AD is in silverrburn aswell and chooses not to drive an extra 5 mins to support her pals or meet her bfs ex 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes photoshopping the photos from the grand opening she will upload tomorrow the amount of time it takes her to whiten her eyes and thin the thighs

Reactions: 7
She’s a vile vile person everyone from ek knows what she really is , a slag , she sleeps with everyone’s boyfriends and her mum is no better she’s a swinger
Am I the only one that thinks this is daly dose ? She’s posted this I have no doubt .
Old news about Drapers man , that happened ages ago before he was with AD .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that thinks this is daly dose ? She’s posted this I have no doubt .
Old news about Drapers man , that happened ages ago before he was with AD .
Yeah so we get all excited and think its "tea" yer maws no a swinger hen naebody would have her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.