thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought DD was trying to lose weight? She's had 2 McDonald's so far this week. Make your mind up hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“If the police stormed our house again they wouldn’t even be able to find any drug residue all over our kitchen counters thanks to DuoMax Scotland!”
Hopefully it also manages to get the manky fake tan off of all of their hands too 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at the manifesting Callie 😂😂

Wonder how easy it is for women with fertility issues to magically manifest a baby never mind a specific gender 😣.

She wasn’t manifested, she wanted her own flower girl, admits she was ‘upset’ when they found out Jackson was a boy. Believes she ‘got over it’. Then suddenly months after having Jackson, was doing the deed that ye know, creates babies 🙄, and had an ‘accident’. Went to get the morning after pill and the pharmacist just done her job by asking if she could be pregnant (having had the MAP I know they stress this question). I don’t believe she even took the MAP tbh.

Basically she stopped at nothing to have a girl and she would have hated her wedding day if she hadn’t had her wee precious brat princess.

There’s a difference between manifesting and the ‘pull out’ method ‘failing’. What a numpty 🤦🏽‍♀️. She’s full of SHITE!

Poor Jackson. He’s a wee soul 😞
Eurghhhh. She is something else.

What an absolutely awful thing to say. I am so disgusted at her.

Reactions: 3
Of all the ridiculous things Aimee has said over the last few months, I am somehow still shocked at her thinking she manifested Callie because she told the florist her flower girl wasn't conceived yet

How bad is it. The rest of the makeup looks alright tbf. Still just like launching some glitter on a turd though.

Is this Stars fellas latest money laundering scheme? £30 for a bundle you could get for less than £5 in home bargains or any supermarket come to think of it! Aye take my money pal 🙄🤣🤣 Now you’ve got the queen of clean punting it for you all us house maws will be biting your hand off 🤣
Overpriced cleaning products scream MLM to me. It probably isn’t but why the hell would you pay £30 for that when you could go to the supermarket and buy a brand you’ve heard of.

Reactions: 6
#6 Manifested her wean, sofa still has jizz stains. Kyle pulled out, Rita’s on walkabout.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice big close up of DDOGs blackheads there 🤮🤮🤮 bloody cheek telling folk to be kind, she's the nastiest boot out!

• Haha
DD
Nice big close up of DDOGs blackheads there 🤮🤮🤮 bloody cheek telling folk to be kind, she's the nastiest boot out!
DD reminds me so much of sallie axl if anyone follows that thread? The weird gurns to the camera. The be kind stuff while being a nasty cow. The fake healthy eating shakes and fizz sticks while stanking 2 bottles of wine

I’d sell my soul for an insight into what those “kiddies” say at school / nursery about home life

my actual soul

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha knew there would be a post eventually about Callie the accident.

Some observations

1. Why wasn’t she on anything after having a baby then when she wasn’t planning any more and they really couldn’t afford it
2. If I was hungover and feeling rotten the last thing I’d be thinking was I could be pregnant unless I already thought I might be
3. She told everyone and their maw she was going to have a girl before her wedding,
4. She slips up and says she wanted two boys a few years apart then a girl close to the second boy
5. She made it clear she never wanted Jackson so thought she better say something positive about him quickly
6. Kyle clearly was raging and never spoke to her for days that’s what she means, no wonder he looked annoyed in the announcement photo

But aye, she was a complete accident.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha knew there would be a post eventually about Callie the accident.

Some observations

1. Why wasn’t she on anything after having a baby then when she wasn’t planning any more and they really couldn’t afford it
2. If I was hungover and feeling rotten the last thing I’d be thinking was I could be pregnant unless I already thought I might be
3. She told everyone and their maw she was going to have a girl before her wedding,
4. She slips up and says she wanted two boys a few years apart then a girl close to the second boy
5. She made it clear she never wanted Jackson so thought she better say something positive about him quickly
6. Kyle clearly was raging and never spoke to her for days that’s what she means, no wonder he looked annoyed in the announcement photo

But aye, she was a complete accident.
Aye an accident for Kyle, she was planned (or manifested) by Aimee. She's all over the place. We couldn't afford a baby but had a huge wedding planned and got pregnant? Wanted a girl but got a boy she was disappointed with but had always wanted two boys first? Make up your mind hen. Literally canny keep up with the sentence she's said seconds before.... Cause it's lies.
Surely if you couldn't afford your third child, you would scale back the wedding and maybe save some of that money 💡

Reactions: 11
Spot on @Trey93. Also very coincidentally this can’t have been very long at all before the time he would have begun cheating...

Surely if you couldn't afford your third child, you would scale back the wedding and maybe save some of that money 💡
100% this. Our first child was an “accident” (for lack of a better word), we cancelled our wedding and got married in a registry office. We could have kept the fancy wedding but would much have rather spent all the money we could on this new little baby we were about to have! It also meant we were able to save much quicker for a house and move out of our flat. Aimée just wants absolutely everything she can get her grubby hands on, she would never sacrifice anything so that her kids or anyone for that matter could have something better. She already wants a new house after the new one she just recently moved into is no longer good enough. Extremely ungrateful, Kyle must be sick to his back teeth and is probably under a lot of pressure from family to stay with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Spot on @Trey93. Also very coincidentally this can’t have been very long at all before the time he would have begun cheating...

100% this. Our first child was an “accident” (for lack of a better word), we cancelled our wedding and got married in a registry office. We could have kept the fancy wedding but would much have rather spent all the money we could on this new little baby we were about to have! It also meant we were able to save much quicker for a house and move out of our flat. Aimée just wants absolutely everything she can get her grubby hands on, she would never sacrifice anything so that her kids or anyone for that matter could have something better. She already wants a new house after the new one she just recently moved into is no longer good enough. Extremely ungrateful, Kyle must be sick to his back teeth and is probably under a lot of pressure from family to stay with her.
But surely they must have bought that house knowing it wasn't going to be big enough? That's what I don't understand. She already had 2 kids and was pregnant with a 3rd and they bought a 3 bedroom house. Could have probably bought a 4 bed with the money she was left if she hadn't spent a large chunk on a wedding. The boys could have still shared until they wanted separate rooms and could have had a playroom until then

I can’t stand women like Aimee, forever having little ‘accidents’ that the father gets no say in. I’ve met far too many of them, I lost a very close friend because she did this and laughed about it. Disgusting. A genuine accident can happen to anyone but there is too many daft cows like her who who claim accident when they know exactly what they’re doing.

Anyone know how much her house cost? Their finances intrigue and baffle me at the same time, I am forever trying to make sense of them 😂 would love to know how much she got left by her dad, how much she spent on the wedding and how much deposit they put down for the house!

• Heart
I can’t stand women like Aimee, forever having little ‘accidents’ that the father gets no say in. I’ve met far too many of them, I lost a very close friend because she did this and laughed about it. Disgusting. A genuine accident can happen to anyone but there is too many daft cows like her who who claim accident when they know exactly what they’re doing.

Anyone know how much her house cost? Their finances intrigue and baffle me at the same time, I am forever trying to make sense of them 😂 would love to know how much she got left by her dad, how much she spent on the wedding and how much deposit they put down for the house!
Wouldn’t be much change left from £200k for her house I would think. God knows how they afford everything!

Reactions: 3
Her house would have been around 170K for that area I reckon. I’m sure a while back she done a blog about the money left to her and I think it was 10K. Enough for a 5% deposit and a little towards the wedding, I think they are probably in a lot of debt in terms of credit cards, financing, etc.

It was this. The website is no longer available though (hasn’t paid to keep the domain 🤣). I’m pretty sure that’s what she said in it though, she basically never knew her dad and when he passed away she found out she had other siblings and that he had also left her 10K in his will

Attachments

Her house would have been around 170K for that area I reckon. I’m sure a while back she done a blog about the money left to her and I think it was 10K. Enough for a 5% deposit and a little towards the wedding, I think they are probably in a lot of debt in terms of credit cards, financing, etc.

It was this. The website is no longer available though (hasn’t paid to keep the domain 🤣). I’m pretty sure that’s what she said in it though, she basically never knew her dad and when he passed away she found out she had other siblings and that he had also left her 10K in his will
Christ a private facebook, nothing is sacred with this woman not even how she conceived her daughter. No wonder Kyle was ragin

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.