TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing to be telling people Kyle's working late tonight bur has asked her to put on a washing and hang it up then her whinging like a 14 year old that she can't be bothered 😑 seriously!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh please, my wean’s the same age as wee Shirley Temple and I was looking into her starting PACE 😬 Not because she’s a brat but because she genuinely loves singing etc. Their pantos are excellent!
There's nothing wrong with your wee one going to PACE at all. It's really good for their self confidence too and lots of fun for them. Good team and community vibe 🥰

Reactions: 6
Why as someone who’s at home all day and does nothing is her washing not up to date and kept on top of, she has absolutely no excuse to not have that done all the time! I work 3 days a week and from home, we’re a family of 4 and my washing is washed, dried and put away the same day and it’s done much every day sometimes every second day! She’s an absolute joke, plenty stay at home mums actually look after their house, do chores etc she does bugger all!

Reactions: 14
There's nothing wrong with your wee one going to PACE at all. It's really good for their self confidence too and lots of fun for them. Good team and community vibe 🥰
Oh I know this! It was more the fact yer women would be getting associated with it…😂
---
Also, 4 kids in and she’s asking “do babies get danger nap time”?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh I know this! It was more the fact yer women would be getting associated with it…😂
---
Haha yup defo get involved in PACE or similar, these places are amazing for kids confidence!
Kinda hope you join and she has Callie there so you can give us the goss 😂😂 however that’s a ridiculous idea cos we all know she will only be there if it’s FREE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
you’ve got to have a bedtime and routine for danger naps to be an issue. She doesn’t ‘do’ routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
Also, 4 kids in and she’s talking about metanium nappy rash cream like she’s never heard of it before?!

Reactions: 10
When she was on stories talking about snacking all day yesterday, I was honestly looking at her thinking, what has happened to you!! To go from that tiny wee lady always glammed up before she got married to now. Plus she had 3 very young kids back then and still appeared to look clean and decent! What on Earth went wrong

Reactions: 7
When she was on stories talking about snacking all day yesterday, I was honestly looking at her thinking, what has happened to you!! To go from that tiny wee lady always glammed up before she got married to now. Plus she had 3 very young kids back then and still appeared to look clean and decent! What on Earth went wrong
Most defo the ADHD she's diagnosed herself with 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not been paying much attention her lately but she does look absolutely dreadful. She's ballooned, definitely the biggest she's ever been but more than that she just looks greasy, unclean and like she's given up. I see fat Ange is on the appetite suppressants. I wonder if her looking like an elephant in her wedding pics frightened her. The way she's going on and on about her and Shaun's "success". Eh, you're mid 30s and you don't even own a home to bring those weans up in. Zero stability and you're fucked when these new laws about injecting faces come in. She's such a stupid cow, pair of rockets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aimees rimimbered the adhd today. Made sure she showered and hair washed whilst her house is a mess as usual knowing fine well ATM will come home and tidy up leaving her to duck about more on her phone. Imagine bringing 4 kids up surrounded by chaos daily. Poor kids!
Thing is though, what she just described is standard family life. It’s a cliche for mums, but not specific to adhd. It’s stuff like this that gives her away as being completely at it!

All families with kids of any age get overwhelmed with washing, shopping, cooking, kids clubs, school stuff, cleaning, tidying. There’s even a whole industry developed out of that, with apps and branded books of lists ffs! They aren’t aimed at special adhd maws!

Aimee is just a workshy lazy mank.

She doest’t care enough about her kids to give them a stable routine or a non chaotic life. She occasionally manages to put a meal on the table cos she can use it for content or aff linking.

I’d be mortified if I didn’t work but my husband came home to face the midden of a house. It’s not like she’s been spending her time doing wholesome things with the kids, she just fannies about going for meals and shopping and talking into her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whoever was saying the other day she's not mentioned her ADHD in a while, well done because you just rimimbered her that was her whole personality a few mths ago, it's back!

But seriously does she think cooking dinner while cleaning the kitchen is her self diagnosed ADHD? I mean I do it every night, I go round in circles doing it tbh, start dinner then clear the mess, empty dishwasher and stick a washing in so when dinner is finished the dirty dishes can be loaded and washing hung up, then another little clean of the kitchen and start the bath/bedtime routine, I'm doing 5 things at once because I'm a busy mum that has kids clubs, housework and dinner to do every night on top of work!! It's what we all do daily, it's NOT ADHD!!!

I'll go to stick a washing in the dryer n think oh better iron on these polo shirts I'm pulling out just now so I don't forget later, it called mum life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s a lazy witch that can’t be arsed exercising or eating better. What’s she gonna do when she stops taking these suppressants?! She’ll be twice the size!! She’s a bleeping idiot and a danger. Surprised she’s not been shut down! Fanny.
The only reason she was slim when she was young was all the coke that went up her hooter. So irresponsible as the mother of girls to be promoting injections and fat loss. She repulses me.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm assuming Kyle's asked her to do a washing because he's no clean clothes left , she says oh our washing is a little backed up, she's in the house every single day, every day in between school runs etc so why on earth is her washing at a stage where her husband has to say can you do a washing please! 🙈 I do at least 1 washing every day after work and hang up b4 bed, I work full time and although my washing can build up I still manage at least one a day and can catch up with 2 a day at the weekend if need be but she literally has no excuse whatsoever, last week we had some great weather too, she could have battered 3 or 4 washings a day and got them out on the line and clothes horse to dry the same day, how much dirty washing has she got exactly!!

The fact she's going on about strangers comments saying how young she looks...

IT'S BECAUSE TOUR POOR WAINS LOOK SHATTERED ALL THE TIME, YOU'VE AGED THEM!

Those cunts leaving comments like that need to get their heid's and eyes checked FFS

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry so she's now been gifted a led face mask that she doesn't need cause she's got absolutely no skin conditions that this will benefit! Also been sitting in the house for weeks without a review! How the hell does she get these companies to work with her!!!! She's an absolute joke! There are other people that could probably be benefitting from the light therapy mask who actually have skin conditions!!! She's a clown of the highest order

Reactions: 9
IMG_8928.jpeg

what a mess the saggy udders, the big camel hoof, big greasy gammon face, the fuckin outfit 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15