TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, yes, yes 😁!

It's cause it's a stimulant so it's kinda of like self-medicating (without realising) but with the wrong medicine!

Realising that other people get a wee pick-me-up or a boost from drinking their coffee blew my bleeping mind. Some of the best sleeps I've ever had have been right after a coffee and always at the worst time 😂

Stimulant medications are to help with so many ADHD symptoms, generalising here, but like to quieten down the ADHD brain, increase focus etc. Caffeine isn't the same level of stimulant and wears off quickly, so can actually have the opposite impact on this with ADHD. Short impact on the brain and then feelings of sleepiness or brain fog 😂 So not recommend for prescribing.

Obviously everyone can also have a more natural tolerance to caffeine or can build up their own too.

AimeeHD saying coffee was making her anxious just shows she definitely doesn't have it 😁
Coffee = ADHD naptime, not anxiety.

Just like is someone without ADHD took the medication (strictly forbbiden). They would be absolutely buzzing, chaotic and energetic. Causes intense focus and severe adrenaline rush . But for us ADHD peeps, it's not an upper. It regulates us, can just make us calm down a bit or feel tired for a change 🤣.

Brains are wild 🧠🫠🥰🥲 and I fear we are seeing more and more proof that thesocialmama was never blessed with one 🥹
I discovered it the hard way when trying to use pro plus at uni for coursework! The sleepiness wasn’t at all helpful 😂 though it’s a useful “life hack” if I can’t switch off now, my husband thinks it’s wild to be drinking coffee before heading to bed. It’s these small bits that differentiate between the TikTok and genuine “cases” I think, until you’ve experienced it, the stuff online about it being self medicating suggest it’s actually helpful instead of that cycle of 5 mins of concentration followed by a crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely feel so sorry for Kyle he looks so run down and just a bit sad he works constantly while his slob of a wife does absolutely duck all except pop out babies. I don't understand how she can live with herself watching him working constantly and her doing absolutely nothing to contribute shes such a selfish cow

Reactions: 6
You know I have seen women who have multiple children get asked "wow you wouldn't think you have 4 kids" and you know it's cause she actually runs around after her children and the weight falls off them and she would be breastfeeding (i know for so.e mums the weight can be hard to come off and its not always down to feeding the baby themselves as everyones metabolismis different). Aimee is that size cause she doesn't look after they kids and eats like a slob her ADHD will have her focus on the gym for the foreseeable till she is bored (or she cba), her husband isn't obese cause he slaves life duck around working then comes home and probably has to deal with the children so she can sit in her pit. I'm pissed at the state of her.

Reactions: 3