Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day of the mum blogger doing nothing with her kids, clearing out a room again 🥱
So she says anyway. Bloody sin having a spare room filled with bags for life for a bebe that doesn't even sleep in it yet meanwhile making the other 2 boys share a room where she's ripped the wallpaper off in spite and hasn't replaced.
Another day of this admin she talks regularly about- ie pish!

Reactions: 10
Trying to figure out where she's managed to get the nickname Ottie from Oakley 🤔 think I preferred "the baby"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely you would just gut the spare room when kids are back at school! She could easily give her mum ‘Ottie’ for a few hours when kids are at school and get tit done - there is no need at al lot be doing this when kids are off school. Those kids literally NEVER go anywhere unless it’s gifted yet she is talking about having the money to get private medical attention for a diagnosis simply so she doesn’t need to work again!
She actually boils my blood. She’s nothing but a lazy, entitled slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trying to figure out where she's managed to get the nickname Ottie from Oakley 🤔 think I preferred "the baby"
Came here to say this, ottie boy???? 🤦‍♀️ she's obviously heard of a kid called ottie and liked it so has now nicknamed oakster it, no idea how anybody could come up with ottie from Oakley 🤦‍♀️🤣 FUD!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here to say this, ottie boy???? 🤦‍♀️ she's obviously heard of a kid called ottie and liked it so has now nicknamed oakster it, no idea how anybody could come up with ottie from Oakley 🤦‍♀️🤣 FUD!
I think she said it was Big Ang that started calling him it, wait until he starts toilet training Ottie on the Potty! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering the one thing in common she wanted her kids to have other than malnutrition was the letter K in their name…. Otty makes no sense. But neither does she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine your child’s pal asking if your messy room is a dump room. She’s a waste of space!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine your child’s pal asking if your messy room is a dump room. She’s a waste of space!
I'd be mortified at the thought of anyone saying that to me never mind a child that shouldn't even notice stuff like that (and who's definitely away home to tell her parents). Our Shaimee broadcasts it like it's something to be proud of and #relatable. Wonder when she will say its her adhd brain that's made the junk room and the bags for life. Remember ages ago that room was.filled with bags for life.... have we ever seen inside it since or has she just been adding to it like a total hoarder?

Reactions: 6
I'm still furious that she's trying to give 'ottie boy' the child who is under 1 his own bedroom and forcing her oldest to share! Like many of us said, they could have got a big enough house or build an extension on their old house so it was big enough for the entire family. Clowns!

Reactions: 9
I'm still furious that she's trying to give 'ottie boy' the child who is under 1 his own bedroom and forcing her oldest to share! Like many of us said, they could have got a big enough house or build an extension on their old house so it was big enough for the entire family. Clowns!
Especially when she's going to keep him in her room for the foreseeable to keep him as a baby!

Reactions: 3
The kids are in bed, kaiden just home from football and the Bebe is in the bath!! Between that and him still sleeping in the bedroom with Aimee no wonder the poor kid doesn’t sleep well. No routine and the constant light off her phone and/or laptop!! Madness.

Probably Callie 🙄
I’m sure she said it was Evangeline who couldn’t say Oakley properly and it came out Ottie… think she then went on to say she didn’t want a nickname for him but it was so cute when E said it that they all call him it now?

Reactions: 4
I forgot there was a new thread so just adding this to keep up with the oh so busy life of the laziest mum 🤣

• Haha
I have seen so many insta Mum’s share free days out at parks down her way, dean park has Halloween stuff on. Englinton park has stuff on

also the national trust that she never mentioned again after that ad have lots on over the holidays yet she wants to clean and do admin

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.