TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something else has just occurred to me.
So when the harassment started following the address leak, he said they were moving. But they didn’t. He repeated they were moving over a series of weeks but they never did. Perhaps why they didn’t is because no estate agent/landlord would touch them. So they needed to come up with a scheme to generate a boat load of cash so they could pay a years rent up front.

Car fire - load of attention - load of go fund me money - job done.

And what happened to their GFM money going to charity? Pretty sure they said it would. But their latest video says it’s covered a years rent. 🤷‍♂️
If you watch there videos, he wanted to move to Devon, but there family is in London, they wanted to finish the house, sell up then move down and the whole family were planning to do it and they didn't want to do that move to Devon with no support system in place... understandable, I did that move from London to Devon 7 years ago and doing a big move like that you definitely need support around you. Hence why the said in a video that they were going to wait until there family could move down with them and when they could sell the house once it was completed as they were so close to finishing it.

And also they was going to use it for charity, there support from various people and places they then said they will use the money to help themselves as that's what people have given the money for, I don't see the problem, they are paying a year upfront because they want somewhere they can he settled for the year and they have the funds thanks to gfm page to do so, what ordeal they have been through and the support that people have given them, why shouldn't use the money to rebuild there lives and get there family back together and have somewhere stable for a year to bring up there newborn baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you watch there videos, he wanted to move to Devon, but there family is in London, they wanted to finish the house, sell up then move down and the whole family were planning to do it and they didn't want to do that move to Devon with no support system in place... understandable, I did that move from London to Devon 7 years ago and doing a big move like that you definitely need support around you. Hence why the said in a video that they were going to wait until there family could move down with them and when they could sell the house once it was completed as they were so close to finishing it.

And also they was going to use it for charity, there support from various people and places they then said they will use the money to help themselves as that's what people have given the money for, I don't see the problem, they are paying a year upfront because they want somewhere they can he settled for the year and they have the funds thanks to gfm page to do so, what ordeal they have been through and the support that people have given them, why shouldn't use the money to rebuild there lives and get there family back together and have somewhere stable for a year to bring up there newborn baby.
Nick, is that you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hi Nick 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I personally can't believe a landlord with an expensive house in a gated community would take a years rent upfront, I've never heard of that happening before.
Does it happen? Can it happen legally? 🤷🏻‍♀️

From what I've seen of this family and the home pre fire I'd not rent them a dog kennel, the front and back gardens resemble Steptoes yard.

Reactions: 9

Hi Lawrence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

new thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.