Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m becoming genuinely concerned for her health. She is ALWAYS ill! It’s got to be to do with her atrocious diet, right?
I just came on to say this same thing. She must be so run down. Needs to go part time at work (she was never so ill before she went back to work), look after herself more and stop buying and eating overpriced chocolates

Reactions: 2
I really liked Emma, followed her whilst she was pregnant and really felt for her with the losses she had. Now she just seems far too focused on her weight and that seems to come before everything, apart from her son. Her health has deteriorated and you can see that just from her posts and she has to justify everything. I hope shes feeling better soon

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to spoil her husband for looking after THEIR child whilst she is ill? Does he spoil her everytime she looks after him when he works away?

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to spoil her husband for looking after THEIR child whilst she is ill? Does he spoil her everytime she looks after him when he works away?
Just me again, but a £140 odd gilet just for looking after his own bleeping child!? The woman is delusional. This doesn’t fit in with the ‘I need to work full time because we can’t afford for me not to’ if she can tit out that kind of money because he’s done what a parent should do. I’m all for showing your partner appreciation but she’s making it seem like it’s for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 6
I find Emma very inspirational. She inspired me to get off the SW bandwagon and turn my back on diet culture altogether!

Her obsession with limiting food throughout her pregnancy (and even while in the hospital, giving birth!) horrified me. All the supportive comments from her followers were just repulsive. I can't believe that someone who wanted a baby so dearly would continue to diet while pregnant.

Reactions: 8
I find Emma very inspirational. She inspired me to get off the SW bandwagon and turn my back on diet culture altogether!

Her obsession with limiting food throughout her pregnancy (and even while in the hospital, giving birth!) horrified me. All the supportive comments from her followers were just repulsive. I can't believe that someone who wanted a baby so dearly would continue to diet while pregnant.
I agree. She does have major food issues and it's sad that she's already portraying them onto James :(

Just me again, but a £140 odd gilet just for looking after his own bleeping child!? The woman is delusional. This doesn’t fit in with the ‘I need to work full time because we can’t afford for me not to’ if she can tit out that kind of money because he’s done what a parent should do. I’m all for showing your partner appreciation but she’s making it seem like it’s for all the wrong reasons.
Exactly this!!! I don't reward my hubby for helping look after his own kids, whether im ill or not! Ha

Also id love to be that broke that i have to work full time but go out and spend £140 on that gilet

Not to mention the £20 on a rugby shirt, the artificial grass for the tuff tray and the new rugby balls. I’m all for enriching your child’s life, but if you’re living on the breadline is that stuff REALLY necessary?! Her account feels more ‘ooh look at all of the things I can chuck in a tuff tray’ than SW inspiration...

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to convince us or herself that her Husband is so amazing? She keeps mentioning it 🙄

I never understand why people like Emma constantly show off their loose skin? She already linked everyone to her highlights, so why does she need to show it all again?
They then constantly jiggle it about 😂 We can see it without you jiggling it everywhere.

She does have such a teacher voice haha

Reactions: 1
I never understand why people like Emma constantly show off their loose skin? She already linked everyone to her highlights, so why does she need to show it all again?
They then constantly jiggle it about 😂 We can see it without you jiggling it everywhere.

She does have such a teacher voice haha
Who is she trying to kid as well that she loves it. Just be honest and say you hate it but don’t want surgery. Although I’m not sure why as she could afford it.

I really don't want to see it wobbling about as I scroll down my newsfeed eating my lunch tbh. If she really wanted to she could afford the surgery or even be on an NHS waiting list for it. But then what would she be able to mention to everyone every 5 minutes? It must be so uncomfortable for her

She does my head in I won’t lie, her voice is so drab and monotone (I get the comment about the teacher voice even though I’m a secondary school teacher myself ;) )
BUT I do admire her saying that the NHS has better things to spend their money on than her loose skin. I think that’s a very refreshing viewpoint when we’re always shown these people that lose a tonne of weight then expect the NHS to fund their various surgeries. So I do have to applaud her for that.

Reactions: 7
She does my head in I won’t lie, her voice is so drab and monotone (I get the comment about the teacher voice even though I’m a secondary school teacher myself ;) )
BUT I do admire her saying that the NHS has better things to spend their money on than her loose skin. I think that’s a very refreshing viewpoint when we’re always shown these people that lose a tonne of weight then expect the NHS to fund their various surgeries. So I do have to applaud her for that.
I totally agree with her on that. I also dont think, unless it is causing some kind of issue, the NHS dont actually remove it any more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.