Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her when she posted about how 1 comment makes her feel crappy or whatever.
I said that the people weren't making bad comments, they are worried about her. I said that from the outside, it looks like she eats very little, is ill a lot, and is starting to look worryingly underweight.
I told her she's a lovely person and people are just concerned for her, they weren't being mean.
She read it, and then blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Neurotic AF. Imagine having to work with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She's always cleaning too & everything seems like a chore...why doesn't she just try to relax & enjoy life for a change?

Could she not just take the bath toys out of the bath before she gets in?! Just strikes me as another attention seeking whinge!
It's perfectly positioned so it's in the photo 😂
I don't get people that don't take kids toys out when they're in it 😂

Reactions: 1
Either she's ill or the baby is. I've never known a family to be so ill all the time. It's sad.

Reactions: 5
I do feel her disordered eating has a big part to play in why breastfeeding James didn’t happen. You have to consume a hell of a lot extra calories to build and sustain a milk supply, yet all she could think of throughout the whole pregnancy was weight gain and how she could lose it as soon as James was born. The thought of eating more probably sent her into a meltdown.

I feel sorry for James constantly being poorly, he doesn’t seem to get a break the poor lamb.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get annoyed by the way she talks about doing things with James and stuff?
As if he's so much older than he is?
I don't know why it annoys me 😂
"James loved discovering that Father Christmas had been"
"James and I have been baking" ect..
You catch my drift 😂

Also starting to notice how much she snacks during the night when she's up with James!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get annoyed by the way she talks about doing things with James and stuff?
You catch my drift 😂

Also starting to notice how much she snacks during the night when she's up with James!
I noticed this too! She posted something way back when he was a few months old about him having a stir of the spoon. I just thought what? he's a few months old 😂

Something else I noticed, she always seems to count the amount of times she's been out without James. When they went on their date ages ago it was "Only our second time in 6 months of James being here"
Her day off without him the other day "Only the second time since James has been here"
And then she said before "Because we don't have family near by"
Oh poor you 🙄 As if everybody does and palms their kids off all the time?

Like she has to make out how little time she gets to herself or something?

You catch my drift 😂

I thought this too. My son is almost 2.5 & only just gasped the concept of santa coming this year so I doubt James had any clue really! It's like she had to justify everything she says. She seems so insecure.

I only drink the odd glass of Prosecco normally at Christmas but never say I'm t total just that I'm not much of a drinker

Reactions: 5
I only drink the odd glass of Prosecco normally at Christmas but never say I'm t total just that I'm not much of a drinker
Exactly!! She isn't t total as if she were she wouldn't drink at all! I rarely drink, but again don't say I'm t total!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.