Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a melodramatic arse 🤣🤣 I just had a quick scan of all her recent moany posts. She gets hardly any comments on them. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the comment count stayed the same, even if you deleted something? I had a quick count and all the comments are there seemingly? Which post was it meant to be on?

Reactions: 6
I mean most adults have the same life as her, and it’s not particularly exciting, but never dull! She just makes it sound so dull and depressing 😂

Reactions: 4
I brought my son the way to play track she is talking about (maybe she is hoping for it to be gifted 🤔). Maybe don't buy expensive chocolates or bath bombs for a week and buy him it. I also looked for a dull comment and couldn't see anything. It's the selfies that get me, why are you reading your son a bedtime story or whatever and taking a smirking pic 😬🤮

Reactions: 7
I'd like to see her go on a play date with the sweaty yeti and the Le'miserableAF brats. Honestly, these people don't have an ounce of joy in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen her posts several times today and haven't seen this dull comment.
I think it's more like she's been reading here!
Your life isn't dull hun, that's just life.
You are dull.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She constantly looks for pats on the head and 'you're amazing' comments. She's also a rude witch who never replies or likes the comments from loyal people it would seem. I saw a few earlier she'd ignored, there was only one or two, hardly lost in a sea of activity 🙄... Yet she can notice something 'negative' straight away.. L I A R ... again - didn't happen hun 🤣

How she has so many followers I don't know. She makes watching paint drying sound positively knuckle biting in contrast to her ramblings. Her own son will be tired of her tit and start playing her up in a year or two. Can guarantee it. It doesn't matter if she's a teacher, the classroom control stuff won't wash at home it's a totally different ball game.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories. 1. Can't she play with James with recording him.
2. Get the dummy out his gob!!
3. Can't the poor child just play by himself?
And lastly.
Complaining at £30 for some toys when she spends all that money on her baths?
Does she not realise how expensive kids toys are? 😂 What is she actually going to be buying him then? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Can't ever imagine her son being desperate to visit home from University in many years to come. From the course and location she chooses for him, obviously. Wonder what hobbies her husband has, as she has nothing about her. There's more fun to be had trying to get those bluddy click-clack lids shut on the washing pods. Even Bav binned her off. I mean, come on!

• Haha
Uuuugghh she’s SO cringe! She just does not get it does she 😂

Why is she posting videos of playing with her kid and cuddling on the sofa like she’s trying to make someone jealous? We all do that tit everyday, and yeah it is nice. I’ve no idea what she’s trying to prove.

Even those Christmas decorations are “bleeping boring”.

• Haha
Just coming to say about the jewellery. Expensive jumpers, bath bombs, choc, marshmallows. But oh no no no must wait and scrape together the gifted pennies for a £30 toy for her son.

Absolutely crying at her "coffin" post wtf 🤣🤣 why would you header a post like that? Plus the tit choc looks absolutely N O T H I N G like a coffin 🤣🤣🤣 I'd ask for my money back Emma hun, your hippo only has one eyebrow 🥺 what does a hippo have to do with halloween?! 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Absolutely crying at her "coffin" post wtf 🤣🤣 why would you header a post like that? Plus the tit choc looks absolutely N O T H I N G like a coffin 🤣🤣🤣 I'd ask for my money back Emma hun, your hippo only has one eyebrow 🥺 what does a hippo have to do with halloween?! 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
And why is she so obsessed a chocolate bar will get her thru to half term?! We all work love, get a grip 🙄

I'd rather eat a packet of the hippos than that stale looking slab of chocolate. She will be buying the silly Easter eggs next.
🎃👻🎃Hippo Halloween🎃 👻🎃

• Haha
I know teachers work hard...but she acts as if she's the only teacher in the world. My god.

I know teachers work hard...but she acts as if she's the only teacher in the world. My god.
Emma is the only teacher in the history of the world to have to teach whilst also raising a child. 😂 Poor little poppet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma is the only teacher in the history of the world to have to teach whilst also raising a child. 😂 Poor little poppet
I know!!! Poor little thing might have to have a spa day just to survive the stress of half term 🙄🙄🙄 I swear she thinks she’s the only person with a job!!! And she will actually get more holiday than a lot of people. I only get 20 days a year.

Donuts ordered for herself now at £26 for 6.

But can't spend £30 on James.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have a fair few teachers in my family and my god they moan. I’m like ‘you can always get another job’!

I know!!! Poor little thing might have to have a spa day just to survive the stress of half term 🙄🙄🙄 I swear she thinks she’s the only person with a job!!! And she will actually get more holiday than a lot of people. I only get 20 days a year.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.