Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to barely eating anything to get back to target. Her breakfast and lunch yesterday were ridiculous. Wouldnt even fill my 9yr old.

Reactions: 4
Back to barely eating anything to get back to target. Her breakfast and lunch yesterday were ridiculous. Wouldnt even fill my 9yr old.
How else will she get her diamond target member status?! 🙄 just makes a mockery of the whole slimming world idea really!

Reactions: 4
It always seems like John gets James up. Seems to be her always saying "John took James and let me sleep longer"

Not really a surprise she always has headaches and stuff though when she eats hardly anything and drinks fizzy constantly.

Reactions: 3
If I had as many illnesses and headaches as she does I wouldn't be sitting in a SW meeting, I'd be in the hospital asking what the actual F is going on.

Reactions: 12
She looks so very unwell in her last picture. It’s actually a little alarming, I’m slightly worried for her.

Reactions: 5
She’s so fucked up! Yes she’s lost weight but her diet is atrocious. Restricting and then eating overpriced chocolates etc, it’s a continuous cycle. God knows what her insides are like.
You’d think she’d want to sort herself out for her much longed for little boy

Reactions: 9
She’s so fucked up! Yes she’s lost weight but her diet is atrocious. Restricting and then eating overpriced chocolates etc, it’s a continuous cycle. God knows what her insides are like.
You’d think she’d want to sort herself out for her much longed for little boy
This is the thing though. They see losing weight as making themselves healthy and that's it. She's thin so she's healthy. When that isn't the case at all.
She is probably terribly unhealthy inside. Probably not much different to before she lost weight

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How can she, as an English teacher not see the irony of her new instagram name? She hates being Emma. She's a martyr and punishes herself daily. She can't even enjoy her much wanted son properly because of her neurotic ways. She's so sad! Maybe she would have been happier bigger as this weightloss doesn't bring her any joy. She's stuck in a binge, punishment, restrict cycle.

Reactions: 12
Last year we went to The Hand & Flowers and the year before The Pipe & Glass so I’m guessing it’s probably fancy. John has said it’s a 7 course tasting menu so I know I’ll want a fairly light lunch so I’ve had a pretty good breakfast.

Oh do bore off
Post reeks of smugness 🤢

Reactions: 11
Why is she having her windows and doors open in the classroom in this weather??? Its not a gov thing as we haven’t had to do this infact we just put the school heating on

Why is she having her windows and doors open in the classroom in this weather??? Its not a gov thing as we haven’t had to do this infact we just put the school heating on
Probably so she can catch a chill -get a head cold- have more time off . Continue to send James to nursery so she can go back to bed. Then squeeze her 11 stone body into size 8 clothes whilst asking if they are too big. No they are skin tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably so she can catch a chill -get a head cold- have more time off . Continue to send James to nursery so she can go back to bed. Then squeeze her 11 stone body into size 8 clothes whilst asking if they are too big. No they are skin tight.
😫😫😫🤣 haha that probably soo true

Reactions: 2
You've just described her idea of a fun day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My school is saying we must have doors and windows open too... All the local secondaries are. Ventilation I assume.

In fact I've just checked and it is a gov thing.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday was a struggle. I woke up with a pounding migraine to James screaming at 5:30 which continued until John took him to nursery. I eventually got back to sleep for a good few hours and woke up feeling groggy but less like my head

Here we go again ... bet the poor tot gets left in his cot until nursery drop off , they send him to nursery like it’s his full time job. Even when she hasn’t got work off he goes .

She is always bragging ( Mother Earth style ) about “ popping him down for a nap” “ popping him to bed” like he is an easy baby .. but then every single morning it’s oh iv been up since ( insert time between 430-6 am) I think he is more hard work than she makes out and the “ popping him to bed” is actually him screaming for hours ...

Genuinely think she prefers her students to her son I saw she had popped him to nursery so she could prep some work for the following week as her colleagues couldn’t help due to childcare . duck me does she just think James is an optional added extra . He seems such an inconvenience to her life
:(

Reactions: 6
Yesterday was a struggle. I woke up with a pounding migraine to James screaming at 5:30 which continued until John took him to nursery. I eventually got back to sleep for a good few hours and woke up feeling groggy but less like my head

Here we go again ... bet the poor tot gets left in his cot until nursery drop off , they send him to nursery like it’s his full time job. Even when she hasn’t got work off he goes .

She is always bragging ( Mother Earth style ) about “ popping him down for a nap” “ popping him to bed” like he is an easy baby .. but then every single morning it’s oh iv been up since ( insert time between 430-6 am) I think he is more hard work than she makes out and the “ popping him to bed” is actually him screaming for hours ...

Genuinely think she prefers her students to her son I saw she had popped him to nursery so she could prep some work for the following week as her colleagues couldn’t help due to childcare . duck me does she just think James is an optional added extra . He seems such an inconvenience to her life
:(
I really think she just had him because it was the next step in their relationship. Like it's the done thing.
And now he's a massive chore in her life

As a school we have to have all doors and windows open. It’s in our OP. She may have the same.

I really think she just had him because it was the next step in their relationship. Like it's the done thing.
And now he's a massive chore in her life
Agreed. I would love to know what John really thinks of her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.